Maxx Payne UPLOADED! +Tex Slazenger/Shanghai Pierce, Great Muta, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff, Johnny B. Badd, Midnight Express & Cornette, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, The Horsemen, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, Terry Funk, Harley Race, , Brian Pillman, & more

Replicant13

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, wynnebag said:

Sweetness! I hope that means I can finally make that Stars and Stripes tag team. I haven't been able to find a young patriotic Bagwell anywhere. You are a gentleman and a scholar my friend. 

Thanks man yeah I probably would've had him finished by now except for the crappy hair options, but I'll figure something out.  I'm not sure if the Patriot was in WCW during the time period we're covering but I know there's a decent set of flag tights that would work for him and Bagwell.  He'll definitely have a solo attire and a matching attire to tag with 2 Cold Scorpio, but I'll have to look and see when the Patriot was in WCW.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:25 PM, thep1nation said:

Thank you so much and yes I do. I cant wait to see what you have in store for this community. This has got me excited for this year. Thank you for spicing up my wwe 2k19 gameplay.

Thanks, and you're welcome!  Another new guy went up a couple hours ago...

Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-Preview01.png

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes is now uploaded!  He's got 3 attires with 3 different hairstyles, so pick and choose your favorites. 

For whatever reason, pretty much every hairstyle in the game conflicts with his in-game 2K16 jacket (even the super short hair on attire 2), so if you keep that one, you're stuck with that hair on that attire.  For the other 2, if you decide to switch hairs, I'd recommend importing just the parts (the hair and the hair texture) because the hair texture has to be resized and the placement adjusted slightly for each hairstyle.

I should have full attire pics tomorrow.

• KappaBrain 1

REALLY wish they'd leave the themes for legends they've used before. Or that we could use custom tracks... that's the only thing I miss from the 360. That Dustin CAW is awesome, but hearing "Ah well they call him the natch-rul (NATCH-RUUUUUUL)" as he comes down to the ring will be sorely missed.

That and I hate when they give Rude, Bulldog and Savage the wimpiest sounding themes. 

• KappaBrain 1

1 hour ago, BobbyHeenan said:

REALLY wish they'd leave the themes for legends they've used before. Or that we could use custom tracks... that's the only thing I miss from the 360. That Dustin CAW is awesome, but hearing "Ah well they call him the natch-rul (NATCH-RUUUUUUL)" as he comes down to the ring will be sorely missed.

That and I hate when they give Rude, Bulldog and Savage the wimpiest sounding themes. 

Thanks man, yeah I totally agree.  It really sucks because WWE owns the rights to the Natural song, and if they're going to give Rude a generic song, they could use his WCW music and give him some tights that don't have Warrior on them.  I think the "real" version of Britania is copyrighted because every 2K16 Bulldog match that I put on Youtube with the real song got blocked over the past couple years.  Also the generic music is pretty limited as there's only 3 or 4 country songs, and so far I've used one on Funk and another on Big Josh, and I plan to use the other one on Stan Hansen lol.

There is an app on Xbox called "Audio Player for Youtube" which Keith told me about.  I haven't tried it yet but I'm about to install it now.  You'll have to load up the songs in the app before the entrances and stop/start them manually but it's really the only way to get custom music working on current gen.

And here's the pics of yesterday's upload...

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes
Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-CAW02.png

See the OP for his face.  Now as I said yesterday, he's got 3 hairstyles but the one with the black/yellow jacket HAS to be used on that attire as the other 2 hairs (and 75% of the hairstyles in the creation suite) conflict with it.  If you decide to change hairstyles on the attires, what you'll want to do is "Import Parts" and import both the hairstyle and the hair texture as the texture itself has to be resized and placed slightly different to fit with each hairstyle.

Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 has my favorite hairstyle for him.  I would've loved to have done his yellow/blue jacket with the cactus logos on it but that would've been impossible, so I did the next best thing as best as the game would allow.  He didn't wear the blue entrance pants all the time but he did most of the time, especially if he wore the attire on PPV's.

Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 has a shorter hairstyle and his horseshoe vest which is also what he wore during his short time in the WWF in 1990-91.

Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-CAW05.png

And the 3rd attire is his 2K16 Showcase Clash of the Champions attire.

He also wore blue and white trunks so feel free to do "superstar threads" color changes with any of the attires if you want. 

Whoever wants him should try to get him before Tuesday as I've got a tag team coming, and then the big project I've been hinting at.  I'll definitely re-upload him after that but I wanted to get him out now before the next couple of batches since our roster is pretty short on babyfaces at the moment :)

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  Speaking of Keith, he just uploaded The Super Invader which I'll post pics of shortly as soon as the site I download pics from starts working again.

So this next guy is pretty niche but he's needed for 1992-93, and he adds another member to Harley Race's stable...

Super Invader
Super-Invader-2-K19-CAW02.png

He's got a face underneath the mask which you can see in the OP.  Most anyone who remembers him will know him better as Hercules, but he showed that he could do a lot more moves in WCW with this gimmick.  And sure the gimmick was cheesy, but it was entertaining.

Super-Invader-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from WrestleWar 92 vs Todd Champion

Super-Invader-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 2 is from an episode of WCW Saturday Night

I made the face underneath and did the body morph while Keith did the attires and moveset.  He really only had the 1 attire in WCW but the big difference between the two is the glove and the wrist/hand tape.

He's uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account, and I should have a tag team coming early next week...

I wanted to have these guys up yesterday but I needed an extra day for logo work, so... here's the blonde tag team I was promising.

Hollywood-Blonds-2-K19-Preview01.png

The Hollywood Blonds -- Flyin' Brian Pillman & Stunning Steve Austin -- are uploaded!

They've got 3 attires (2 tag team and 1 solo), and Austin has an extra solo attire hidden via opacity.  I'll have full attire pics posted sometime tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

I wanted to have these guys up yesterday but I needed an extra day for logo work, so... here's the blonde tag team I was promising.

Hollywood-Blonds-2-K19-Preview01.png

The Hollywood Blonds -- Flyin' Brian Pillman & Stunning Steve Austin -- are uploaded!

They've got 3 attires (2 tag team and 1 solo), and Austin has an extra solo attire hidden via opacity.  I'll have full attire pics posted sometime tomorrow.

Holy shit these are fantastic cant wait to grab these.

• Too Sweet 1

Here's the pics of Wednesday's uploads.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Flyin' Brian Pillman
Flyin-Brian-Pillman-2-K19-CAW02.png

This version of Pillman uses a slightly different face (younger and no facial hair) than my WWF/ECW Pillman, and his moveset is pure WCW based.

Flyin-Brian-Pillman-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his 1989-91 face attire (he still wore it in 92, but usually with a Flyin Brian shirt)

Flyin-Brian-Pillman-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 is Hollywood Blonds with the in-game gear (Beach Blast 93)

Flyin-Brian-Pillman-2-K19-CAW05.png

And the 3rd attire is Hollywood Blonds with my logos.  If you don't like the hair feel free to change it to the other one, I wasn't going to use it but it grew on me and it was fairly close to his WCW mullet.

And his tag team partner...

Stunning Steve Austin
Stunning-Steve-Austin-2-K19-CAW02.png

2K still hasn't added in Austin's WCW hair from 2K16, so I had to go with the closest thing for his Blonds look.  He's got a hidden 4th attire on the long hair trunks' just lower the opacity of the visible logo and boost the opacity of the hidden one, or delete it if you don't want it.  It's only 1 extra logo.

Stunning-Steve-Austin-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from Halloween Havoc 91 against Dustin Rhodes, and both attires also work for the Dangerous Alliance.

Stunning-Steve-Austin-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 is Blonds with the in-game gear
Stunning-Steve-Austin-2-K19-CAW05.png

And attire 3 matches Pillman's 3rd attire.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

I just got more upload slots so I'll be doing mass re-ups over the weekend of guys I don't have online, and we should have our first big project coming sometime this weekend.

So the big project I was teasing has been uploaded.  It's the DLC pack we should have gotten with the WOOOO! Edition...

Horsemen-2-K19-Group-Pic01.png

I'll have full attire pics posted in a couple of days in case anyone wants to see them.  Arn, Ole, Tully, Barry, and Sid are uploaded on my Replicant13 account and the Flair alt isn't up yet but Keith will have it uploaded sometime today/tonight.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • KappaBrain 1

I'm a couple days late on posting these but it probably took me longer to take pictures, download them, and put them together than it would to make a couple face textures :) Here's the pics of Monday's uploads.  Face shots can be found in the OP.

The Horsemen
Horsemen-Group-Pic002.png

Sid Vicious
Sid-Vicious-2-K19-CAW02.png

Sid's attires work for both his runs in WCW.  His 1st attire is 1993, but if you remove the elbow wrap, it also works for 1989-91.

Sid-Vicious-2-K19-CAW03.png

Sid's 2nd attire is his 1990 singlet.  I should also mention that I left invisible color design logos on the kneepads of both attires so you can change attire 1 to red or blue, or his singlet to his red/maroon one if you want.  You'll have to change all the design layers on the singlet, as I had to put them on top of the singlet otherwise it would be pretty obvious he's wearing Curt Hennig's singlet.

Sid-Vicious-2-K19-CAW04.png

CC censors "vicious" so if you get him, you'll have to fix that manually.

Ole Anderson
Ole-Anderson-2-K19-CAW02.png

Ole was the toughest of this group to do, in part because there aren't any great pictures of him anywhere, and because of the lack of good hair options.  So I did what I could.

Attire 1 is his one in-ring attire from 1989-90, specifically based on the Clash of Champions X where he replaced Sting (after turning on him) and teamed with Arn and Flair.

Ole-Anderson-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his manager gear

Ole-Anderson-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 3 wasn't really necessary but I knew some people would probably want an 80's Ole, so it's his Starrcade '86 attire.

Ole-Anderson-2-K19-CAW05.png

Arn Anderson
Arn-Anderson-2-K19-CAW02.png

Arn has 3 attires which work for the Horsemen and Dangerous Alliance. 

Attire 1 is pure Horsemen, based on the Clash X.  I also put the white "AA" logos on it invisible underneath the red logos so you can change his trunks from red to white, or even black if you want.  And the jacket logos are 100% accurate.

Arn-Anderson-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 works for both Horsemen and Dangerous Alliance (aka his 2k16 attire)

Arn-Anderson-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 3 is the inverse of that attire, specifically for teaming with Larry Zbyszko and Bobby Eaton in the Dangerous Alliance.

Arn-Anderson-2-K19-CAW05.png

Tully Blanchard
Tully-Blanchard-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now this project is based between 1989-1993 (or early 1994) and Tully wasn't around for that time.  But I honestly couldn't imagine doing this pack without him, plus he did wrestle in a one-off at Slamboree '94.  I considered doing his red robe but I couldn't get great refs, and the black one is my favorite anyways.

Attire 1 is his prime NWA years

Tully-Blanchard-2-K19-CAW03.png

And attire 2 is Slamboree '94 (with different hair)

Tully-Blanchard-2-K19-CAW04.png

And here's his entrance robe with both hairstyles

Tully-Blanchard-2-K19-CAW05.png

Barry Windham
Barry-Windham-2-K19-CAW02.png

Barry's looks probably changed the most out of the whole group, and I wanted to include as many as I could.

Attire 1 is his 1990 Horsemen/post-WWF return look, specifically based on the Great American Bash 1990.

Barry-WIndham-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his "teaming with Dustin Rhodes" look, but he also wore the jacket a lot during his heel run in 1992-93

Barry-Windham-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 3 is his 1993 heel champion look.

Barry-Windham-2k19-CAW05.png

Ric Flair
Ric-Flair-2-K19-Edit03.png

Keith made this one and he's got a custom moveset, so if you download him, be sure to copy the set over the in-game Flair '88 moveset.  Or if you want it on the 1991 shorter hair version, you can just import the parts onto it (although he mostly wore just black or red trunks with the shorter hair in 91).

Attire 1 is WrestleWar 90

Ric-Flair-2-K19-Edit01.png

And attire 2 is Clash of the Champions X

Ric-Flair-2-K19-Edit02.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for all their movesets!

Arn, Ole, Tully, Barry, and Sid are up on my Replicant13 account, while the Flair edit is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

We should have a new guy coming this weekend, I'm not sure exactly who I'll take down to put him up but I'm thinking it'll have to be Steve Austin, so if anyone still wants/needs him, be sure to grab him soon.

Edited by Replicant13

Really nice work on the horsemen. Hope to see some surfer sting's attempted from you guys would love when he feuded with catus jack and nikita kolof. 

Edited by solidassassin47
  • Thanks 1

Man, these are incredible Replicant! Even though these are on Xbox, these are the best recreations I've ever seen of Early 90s WCW. As someone that grew up a huge WCW fan, I can appreciate amazing content like this. The Horsemen turned out well. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:34 PM, solidassassin47 said:

Really nice work on the horsemen. Hope to see some surfer sting's attempted from you guys would love when he feuded with catus jack and nikita kolof. 

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:07 AM, Motown Hero said:

Man, these are incredible Replicant! Even though these are on Xbox, these are the best recreations I've ever seen of Early 90s WCW. As someone that grew up a huge WCW fan, I can appreciate amazing content like this. The Horsemen turned out well. 

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!  I'm glad they were worth the effort.

Some kind of bad news here, my laptop finally bit the dust so I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend other than trying to recover my hard drive.  I have almost all my ECW stuff backed up from before on a flash drive but I was slacking with some of the newer stuff, so there's a possibility that pretty much everything I've done in 2K19 so far got wiped.  What might be worse is that a lot of textures and logos I was working on (Midnight Express, Ron Simmons/Butch Reed, and a couple others) weren't backed up so there'll be a bit of delay on those guys.  I do have a universal USB hard drive adapter on its way so hopefully when that gets here I'll be able to recover some of my stuff, but the partition with the majority of the textures won't mount using the Ubuntu recovery flash drive I made.  So who knows, I'd like to be optimistic but I'm planning for the worst.

Anyways, this guy just went up...
Junkyard-Dog-2-K19-CAW-Preview01.png

JYD has 2 WCW attires (Clash of the Champions XI and WrestleWar 91).  I'll post pics tomorrow when I get time to put them all together.

14 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Any chance there might be Johnny B. Badd or an early 90's Shane Douglas planned? 

Definitely to both.  Not sure what attires I'll do for JBB yet (pretty much depends on what the game allows as far as part restrictions go), and Shane will have a 1993 attire to tag with Steamboat and a Dynamic Dudes attire.  I probably would've started Shane already but I still need to find good pics of Johnny Ace (and I'd prefer not to use WWF 2011 pics lol).

Here's the pics of yesterday's upload.  Face shots can be found in the OP.

Junkyard Dog
Junkyard-Dog-2-K19-CAW02.png

Attire 1 is Clash of the Champions XI where he got a title shot against Flair, but he wore it for probably 90% of his matches in WCW.

Junkyard-Dog-2-K19-CAW03.png

And attire 2 is from WreslteWar 91.

Junkyard-Dog-2-K19-CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  

I planed on doing the Midnight Express next but losing my laptop HD kind of set me back so... I'll have a tag team coming in a couple of days, but it won't be the Midnights.  They'll be soon though.

Also Keith if you happen to read this, I've been trying to reply to your messages on Xbox for about 2 hours now but I keep getting "message failed" errors and nothing seems to be working, so if I can't get anything to send I'll reply as soon as they start working again.

• Like 1

Sounds good dude. I remember seeing some of your content from 2k18 on the 2k forums. Even though I couldn't download it, I always admired how authentic it looked. The folks on Xbox are lucky to have guys like you, Keith and Saul. With that being said, I can't wait to see what else you and Keith have planned. Maybe a Pez Whatley or Jushin Thunder Liger are planned?

• Too Sweet 1

22 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Sounds good dude. I remember seeing some of your content from 2k18 on the 2k forums. Even though I couldn't download it, I always admired how authentic it looked. The folks on Xbox are lucky to have guys like you, Keith and Saul. With that being said, I can't wait to see what else you and Keith have planned. Maybe a Pez Whatley or Jushin Thunder Liger are planned?

Thanks man!  Yeah we did ECW in 2K17 and 18 so we wanted to keep it "fresh" this year, plus the weapons physics in this game took a step backward.  I'm sure we'll do ECW again somewhere down the line, either when 2K18 gets too old to deal with or if/when they boost the CAW slots to the 150-200 range.  

No need for me to make Liger as @DrJoeyMagnumRyan already made a near perfect one. Pez Whatley would be cool but I'm not sure if we'll have room; I'll definitely be making the Armstrongs and some other lower-card names though.  

While I try and recover my old HD, it'll be tag team time here.  Up next will be a couple of tag teams we made in 2K17 and 18 but with different looks, the first one should be done by this weekend.

• Too Sweet 1

Things WAY up for Doc and Gordy! This has to be the first time I've seen someone make their Miracle Violence Connection gear accurately. 

That really sucks about the HD :/ but it rocks that you're still putting out great content. Keep up the awesome work!

Now I really wish the Freebirds were still in, dammit.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BobbyHeenan said:

Things WAY up for Doc and Gordy! This has to be the first time I've seen someone make their Miracle Violence Connection gear accurately. 

That really sucks about the HD :/ but it rocks that you're still putting out great content. Keep up the awesome work!

Now I really wish the Freebirds were still in, dammit.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!  Yeah it sucks because not only did I (probably) lose faces and logos that I spent days on this year and might like to make in future games -- Cactus, Austin, Dustin, and Arn especially -- I lost tons of progress on future caws.  I'll keep trying though, I can get some files from the old HD so there's still some hope.  Basically everything in my Users\ folders gives me a CRC error, but everything outside of them is OK so I'm not sure if it's the files themselves or if the HD is just broken beyond repair in those sectors.

And I'm really glad you like the Miracle Violence Connection!  For those who haven't been on 2K19 to get them yet, here's a quick preview pic...

MVC-2-K19-Preview01.png

Doc has a Varsity Club alt attire and Gordy has a 1989 Freebirds alt. I'll post pics tomorrow sometime once I've got them all put together.

Here's the pics of Friday's uploads.  See the OP for face photos.

The Miracle Violence Connection

Steve "Dr. Death" Williams
2u8wfaf.png

No red robe with flames for Doc this year since he didn't wear it in WCW (or at least during the time frame we're covering).

Attire 1 is his Miracle Violence Connection gear to team with Terry Gordy, based on Beach Blast '92.(and pretty much their entire tag run in 1992)

b8tfde.png

They did wear the AJPW jackets we made in 2K17-18 but mostly towards the end.

Attire 2 is Doc's Varsity Club attire based on Clash of the Champions VI.

mc69ap.png

And his tag team partner...

Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy
103cqwy.png

Gordy gets 2 new looks this year as well, and different hair which was more accurate for WCW.

Attire 1 matches Doc's Miracle Violence Connection gear

2v2uqyp.png

And attire 2 is 1989 Freebirds based on Clash of the Champions VII where he actually faced Doc.

muvodi.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

They're DLC free but Keith made separate DLC sets and uploaded them on his ExplodedJoker81 account, so anyone who has the season pass and gets them will want to grab those sets too.  And if you don't have DLC but want these guys, get them now because if I have to take them down, they'll have DLC on them when they get re-upped.

There should be another tag team coming probably in the middle of this week, and after that I'll hopefully be somewhat caught up and will have a good start on the Midnight Express.

• KappaBrain 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:46 PM, BobbyHeenan said:

Does any moveset Meister know if Doc and Gordy had a tag team finisher? I honestly can't remember

I don't think they had one in WCW . I could be wrong but they may have used the Doomsday Device in Japan but I'll have to defer to Keith on that one lol.

I'm finally caught up a bit -- still no progress on getting my old HD data back, but at least I've got a bit more set up now on my new laptop, and I was able to find some of the pics I used as a base on the textures I was making that got wiped..  And I know these guys aren't the most needed upload, but I already had their faces uploaded from a while ago so I just had to make their attires.... which I did pretty much from scratch.  So here's the latest upload... 

Steiners-2-K19-Preview01.png

Early 90's WCW era Rick and Scott Steiner are uploaded!  Attire 1 is Beach Blast 92 and attire 2 is Capitol Combat 90.  They've also got a hidden attire on slot 1 that you can make visible through opacity (the color change logos are hidden on the kneepads like I always do) or you can delete them if you don't want the extra logos.

I'll post pics in the next day or so, and after that we've got a big guy...a really big guy coming, and then the trio that a lot of people have been waiting on.

• Too Sweet 1

19 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

I don't think they had one in WCW . I could be wrong but they may have used the Doomsday Device in Japan but I'll have to defer to Keith on that one lol.

I'm finally caught up a bit -- still no progress on getting my old HD data back, but at least I've got a bit more set up now on my new laptop, and I was able to find some of the pics I used as a base on the textures I was making that got wiped..  And I know these guys aren't the most needed upload, but I already had their faces uploaded from a while ago so I just had to make their attires.... which I did pretty much from scratch.  So here's the latest upload... 

Steiners-2-K19-Preview01.png

Early 90's WCW era Rick and Scott Steiner are uploaded!  Attire 1 is Beach Blast 92 and attire 2 is Capitol Combat 90.  They've also got a hidden attire on slot 1 that you can make visible through opacity (the color change logos are hidden on the kneepads like I always do) or you can delete them if you don't want the extra logos.

I'll post pics in the next day or so, and after that we've got a big guy...a really big guy coming, and then the trio that a lot of people have been waiting on.

I cant wait to go home and download the stieners. Been looking forward to this gem right here

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:07 PM, thep1nation said:

I cant wait to go home and download the stieners. Been looking forward to this gem right here

Thanks man I hope you like them!

Here's the pics for anyone who hasn't grabbed them yet.  Face photos are in the OP...

The Steiner Brothers
Steiner-Brothers-2-K19-Team01.png

Scott Steiner
Scott-Steiner-2-K19-CAW02.png

Attire 1 is from Beach Blast '92 (and coincidentally, it was also his WWF Hasbro action figure's attire)

Scott-Steiner-2-K19-CAW03.png

The hidden attire on slot 1 is from Starrcade '91

Scott-Steiner-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 3 is his early look from Capitol Combat '90 vs Doom

Scott-Steiner-2-K19-CAW05.png

"The Dogface Gremlin" Rick Steiner
Rick-Steiner-2-K19-CAW02.png

Rick's 1st attire matches Scott's Beach Blast '92 attire

Rick-Steiner-2-K19-CAW03.png

The hidden attire on slot 1 is from Super Brawl 2 -- the 2 hidden attires are the new attires from 2K18 and since I had the room I figured I'd include them.  You can delete the extra logos ifyou don't want them, it's only 2 extra for Rick and 1 extra for Scott, and the color change logos are stored on their kneepads as designs.

Rick-Steiner-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 3 is from Capitol Combat '90

Rick-Steiner-2-K19-CAW05.png

Now I REALLY wanted to use the curly mullet on Rick but...  when you throw the headgear on, this happens:
Rick-Steiner-2-K19-Glitched-Hair01.png

So hopefully this gets sorted out in future games because it's almost perfect for his debut and early WCW look.

As always, credit and huge thanks goes to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith has DLC movesets up for them on ExplodedJoker81, so if you have the season pass, be sure to grab those.  

I'm not sure how long these guys will be up so I'd recommend getting them soon if you want them.  We should have a big man coming in the next day or two, and then it'd onto the Midnights so I may have to take them down if I don't unlock more slots between now and the weekend.

• KappaBrain 1