How hard is it to mod 2K?

Warhawk8492

Thats a difficult question to answer, compared to what?

Its definitely harder than not modding but its easier than understanding quantum physics.

Compared to modding last gen console versions of the game it is 1000% easier but there is still a fairly steep learning curve for beginners.

Getting an understanding of the basic principals can seem a bit daunting at first but all the information is here if you are prepared to take the time to read, learn, try and be prepared to fail a few times.

I am considering doing the modding for a CAW League(online videos) I would do stuff like replacing logos, add custom music and videos as well as some other stuff. Maybe custom graphics.

Edited by Warhawk8492

Yes tougher, squaredcirclefan seems to be adding in every move possible so he does all the hard word for moves, you just have to add the files to your game.

Entrance motions are a bit more complex but still easily doable if you take the time to learn.

Thanks for letting me know all this. BTW how hard is it to mod out the WWE Watermark in game during matches and replace it with my leagues own water mark logo?  This is all hypothetical at this point. My current computer can't run 2K19 but I am hoping to get a gaming PC within the next year.