<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Owen's hairstyle is weird. I've never had a hairstyle like that.

11 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hands down the best Hart out there. Not his stinking, no good, rotten brother Bret. He's not a king! Wooooooo! Happy to see @J N 

11 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hands down the best Hart out there. Not his stinking, no good, rotten brother Bret. He's not a king! Wooooooo! Happy to see @J N 

7 hours ago, jbswwf said:

Not entirely sure why that needed saying 3 times, but here you go:

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Not entirely sure why that needed saying 3 times, but here you go:

Really great moment :) I was speechless, I didn't know that Owen and Brett sang so well in the middle of a fight. And more than 3x more ;)

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Whats up guys... Just want to say thank you so much for all the amazing comments. Really, really appreciate you ALL! There are times when I don't feel like modding anymore but then I read through some of the posts here and I'm inspired again. So thank you for bringing so much joy to this odd hobby we call modding. I think I can speak for most of the modders here when I say that your support, encouragement and appreciation means so much to us all. Keep supporting the modders and we will keep producing content! 

Speaking of content... How bout some mods?? 😁

📽️ Goldust '96🎇

Goldust_96.jpg

📬 Mr. Bob Backlund 💡

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

🐮Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw 🦅

Justin-Hawk-Bradshaw.jpg

🎩 Uncle Zebakiah 🐄

Zeb.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/4CgknQhZ#09_F6Scgb3ifcDCHrUs9RzRwaeNhULI2_NQiHwb0GdA

PS. I am open to commissions again! 90s rasslers preferred. Please DM me or contact me on Twitter if you are interested! Thanks! 😃

🍧

Edited by J N
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Goldust '96 >> Bob Backlund >> Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw >> Uncle Zeb >> [ALL RELEASED!!!]
1 hour ago, GamingNinja86 said:

@J N awesome work Bro, I have a Commission Request for you, I did DM You but it say,s you can't receive Messages, DM when you have time Bro.

Sorry, my inbox was full. Cleared up now. DMs OPEN 📬

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

The greatest version of Goldust. 

Bob Backlund is spot on and prime bait for The Iron Sheik.

First time I've ever seen a good Justin Bradshaw creation in a wrestling game.

Thanks, JN! Incredible work as always.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Test >> Goldust '96 >> Bob Backlund >> Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw >> Uncle Zeb >> [ALL RELEASED!!!]
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Test >> Goldust '96 >> Bob Backlund >> Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw >> Uncle Zeb >>
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >>Bam Bam Bigelow '94 [wip] >> Test >> Goldust '96 >> Bob Backlund >> Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw >> Uncle Zeb >>
On 6/30/2020 at 8:07 PM, J N said:

🔊OOOOoh Flash you are SoooOOoo FUNKY! 🕺🏾 2 Hot🥵 to handle and 2 Cold🥶 to hold, it's ya boi Flash Funk 🤸🏾‍♂️👀 Commissioned by the homie @eplate2 Big thanks! And big time funky credits to the J-Man @JManny for the flashy base💥WIP🚧

Flash-Funk.jpg

This is Amazing mod brother...😍👍I like Flash Funk/Too Cold Scorpio, may i have it brother ? 😍🙏

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >>Flash Funk [RELEASED] >>Bam Bam Bigelow '94 [wip] >> Test >> Goldust '96 >> Bob Backlund >> Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw >> Uncle Zeb >>
5 hours ago, J N said:

Ohhh Flash you are sooo Funky!! By popular demand, it's Flash Funk! Big thanks to the Big man @B4G.TV for the awesome 2 Cold base ❄️

Flash-Funk.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/9ORD3AoZ#a6TXTiVf3YkOhvwRZQjoBhoww0594T6Qq1mi99qwJn0

Please don't forget to drop a LIKE if you download! Thanks and enjoy!! 🍻

Ohhh Flash you are sooo Funky !! 😍👍💃 This mod works wonderfully ... makes my heart shake ... 😍💃💖🎶 Thank you very much brother, always be healthy and successful ☺🙏👍 I am waiting for your other cool works ... 😁👍💖

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1