<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

13 hours ago, trevolta44 said:

Yea right now, Im just going through all the 20 pages to get the links.

Yep him and Matt are doing gods work!

Thanks. Please remember to drop a like if you download. Links can still temporarily be found but they will not be there forever.

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2

9 hours ago, Just Not said:

Thanks. Please remember to drop a like if you download. Links can still temporarily be found but they will not be there forever.

For sure! Thanks for everything bro, stay safe.

Edited by trevolta44

i can not wait for this one just not  your Goldust 96 and just like to say big thank you for all them ace mods and the ones  you did for me i love them all so cool 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces & Mates >>

JustNot....Thank you for all of the work you've graciously shared with the community. I am still to this day so impressed with the commissions you've done for me personally....can't wait til your back but enjoy the time off and prosper

4 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

JN and Matt are currently suspended, if you want you can try the discord server

The 2 most Popular Contributors of the year suspended...thats not great

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 9

If one of the best threads (cuantity an quality of mods) of this  page (in all his history) have been deleted  and if the two best modders still be suspended this forum is totally death.

Edited by motishow
  • Like 4

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matezzzz >>
  • DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic

The King of Harts - Owen Hart -  Summerslam '94 👑 Accompanied by The Anvil '94 (WIP) 🖤

preview1_f850ba0b73479a4a0816c47596fc6007.jpgpreview2_f850ba0b73479a4a0816c47596fc6007.jpg

** Credit to the amazing Joe Mashups for the original Owen mod***

Edited by J N
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Owen Hart - Summerslam '94 [RELEASED]
13 minutes ago, J N said:

The King of Harts - Owen Hart -  Summerslam '94 👑 Accompanied by The Anvil '94 (WIP) 🖤

preview1_f850ba0b73479a4a0816c47596fc6007.jpgpreview2_f850ba0b73479a4a0816c47596fc6007.jpg

** Credit to the amazing Joe Mashups for the original Owen mod***

Download: https://mega.nz/file/FGxnDDwY#3XSa3mpfXhGeNOylEnoLS3wK8ebjygws524qa-i7gDI

Enjoy!

Hands down the best Hart out there. Not his stinking, no good, rotten brother Bret. He's not a king! Wooooooo! Happy to see @J N 

• Like 4
  • Woo 2

FIRST OF ALL A BIG WELL COME BACK MATE I HAVE MISS YOU ON HERE I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE BIG BREAK AND I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY R ALL WELL TO AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR ACE MODS TO BE RELEASED A BIG ONE I CAN NOT WAIT FOR IS YOUR AMAZING ACE GOLDUST 96 PACK MODS AND BIG THINK YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU DO AND CONTINUE TO DO AND THAT TO MAKE ACE MOD YOU MATT LEO DFM85 AND  BG4.TV ALL MAKE GREAT MODS AND TO THE OTHER ONE WHO MAKE MODS ON HERE  TO MAKE THIS GAME THE BEST EVER 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 7/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, J N said:

📽️ 🍌I know you remember the name... 📀🎞️But do you remember the mod?? 👀 Completely re-hauled & updated Goldust '96💋🏆WIP🔒💛

Goldust_96.jpg

Coming soon! 🎬

On 7/25/2020 at 1:08 AM, J N said:

🧪TEST. TEST. THIS IS A TEST.🧪🧪THIS IS ALSO A WIP. OF TEST. TEST. THIS IS A TEST.🧪

test.jpg

Coming soon! 🍁

On 8/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, J N said:

HE'S HERE TO EDIFY YOU👨‍🏫, TO AGITATE YOU💬, & HOMOGENIZE YOU🥛, HE'S MR BOB BACKLUND!🐔AND HE'S COMING SOON 👁️🚧

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Welcome back man!
I hope you will make these masterpieces available soon. :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2

Had to switch on my PC just to comment as I do not remember my password to log-in from my cell. Welcome back JN, though I never got this game but I do enjoy seeing mods by you and matt, hope he returns soon too. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1