<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> HBK - KOTR '95 >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> >>HBK Pack 1 >
On 3/5/2021 at 10:34 AM, camjon071807@gmail said:

where is the download link for hart foundation 1997

All the links were up and available for over a year but I removed them for 2 reasons. 1 - Those mods are now outdated and need updating and 2 - because a few members just ruin it for everyone with their shitty remarks and shittier behavior. I won't have my work, time or energy disrespected and I make no apologies for that.

If you have supported my work throughout my progression and development -- as many of you have -- Just know I appreciate it very much and you will always have access to my mods.

For those that have sat back silently, never commenting, never dropping a "like" or saying thanks in any way but instead simply downloading freely as you please and always expecting more.... Maybe try to engage with the community a little bit before acting entitled to the labors of others.

So, to answer your question - There is no download link to hart foundation 1997 and there probably won't be one for a while, if ever.

Thanks and remember to SUPPORT ALL MODDERS - or they just might end up disgruntled and remove their links....

*Amendment* - Let me be clear on what I mean by "support" - This is not necessarily financial! Trust me, just simply clicking the Like button or leaving a nice comment means a lot. 

Encourage modders and they will continue delivering content but don't act like this is our job or something.

Whether its arenas, characters, graphics, animations or anything else, this stuff takes a lot of time and patience to get done and there is little incentive in doing it beyond spreading joy. Basically, a little appreciation goes a long way!

Edited by J N
  • Like 33
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 4

17 hours ago, J N said:

💔 H B K  M E G A  P A C K  R E L E A S E D   ! ! ! 💔

Shawn_Michaels_95.jpg

Take a strut down memory lane with the 2nd GOAT...the showstopper, the icon, the main event - SHAWN MICHAELS! 

Thank you to all who have supported this project!

https://mega.nz/folder/wCJFUCLD#sjxy8mIb0P07UcRiXc1z4w

Enjoy!

Dude for people like me who grew up on this stuff, who is deprived of modern games based on our era of wrestling, this is hitting the jackpot, absolutely amazing work and I can't wait to see what you do next!

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

No boy toys here. Just a sexy boy, that makes 'em hot and makes 'em shiver. Although he'd better not give Sid the night off. Only respect. That's pretty much his entire pre World title career. Phenomenal how you were able to create some of those entrance attires so dead on. I remember talking to you about an HBK pack ages ago and voila, c'est fini maintenant. Super huge congrats my man! :) 

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 2