<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Hi is it possible to get a Ministry taker and attitude era kane with a more accurate body? Like their upper body was more defined than the 2k19 model has. Someone made a port model of the 2k13 model of undertaker but the legs would glitch out and get stick like when he bends his legs, and the kane mod on 2k  modz the guy went overboard with kanes arms and chest and made him look almost cartoony. I know you work off commission and I'm wondering how much would it cost for you to make these for me and community?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EnlightenedPanda2 said:

Hi is it possible to get a Ministry taker and attitude era kane with a more accurate body? Like their upper body was more defined than the 2k19 model has. Someone made a port model of the 2k13 model of undertaker but the legs would glitch out and get stick like when he bends his legs, and the kane mod on 2k  modz the guy went overboard with kanes arms and chest and made him look almost cartoony. I know you work off commission and I'm wondering how much would it cost for you to make these for me and community?

Hi, I am no longer accepting commissions. Please direct your inquires to one of the many other talented modders on this site. And probably do it over dm, not in a public post where you unnecessarily shit on other people's work. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 [RELEASED] >>"The One" Billy Gunn 2 attires [RELEASED] >>HBK - WM 11 [WIP] >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack [RELEASED] >>HBK Pack 1 [Released] >> Big Show - WM XX [WIP] >>Edge - WM 21 [WIP] >>

As a raging HBK mark, I appreciate the hell out of you for these. Seriously. Do you plan on doing a ring attire for those 93' 94' Diesel models? The default Diesel in 2k19 bothers me so much it looks more like Kev with the Diesel outfit on than it resembles Diesel from these Eras. Anyways, amazing work and thanks again!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

It would be downright rude to have just 1 Dude with Attitude so let's lighten the mood with a multitude of the big guy that ate all the food. Have some intestinal fortitude, drop the moral turpitude and show some gratitude! Das ist Gut?! 😄

ddd.jpg

Diesel-pack-wip.jpg

Coming Soond!

Edited by J N
  • Like 23
  • Too Sweet 11
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> DIESEL attire pack [WIP} >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 [RELEASED] >>"The One" Billy Gunn 2 attires [RELEASED] >>HBK - WM 11 [WIP] >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack [RELEASED] >>HBK Pack 1 [Released] >> Big Show - WM XX [WIP] >>
1 hour ago, J N said:

It would be downright rude to have just 1 Dude with Attitude so let's lighten the mood with a multitude of the big guy that ate all the food. Have some intestinal fortitude, drop the moral turpitude and show some gratitude! Das ist Gut?! 😄

ddd.jpg

Diesel-pack-wip.jpg

Coming Soond!

Hell yes! Can't wait!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

On 13/6/2020 at 7:21, J N said:

🍎 FYI ... escupo en la cara de las personas que no quieren ser cool 🍎 Y considerando el hecho de que nunca he escupido en tu cara en particular, ¡debes ser COOL! 🍏 Entonces, chico genial, ¿estás buscando ser aún MÁS FRÍO ? ☀️ Bueno, entonces has venido al lugar correcto. 😎 ¡ Sé tu YO MÁS COOL y descarga este Clásico Carlito Caribbean Cool! 🌴 Base cortesía del irónicamente uncool@ Pepsiguy2 🥛 Y encargado por el más genial de los tipos geniales,@chavezjulio¡Gracias muchacho! 🏝️

carlito.jpg? width = 1920 & height = 442

🥦

bro this mod is incredible, by the way where can I find your download link?

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Carlito [Re-released] >> DIESEL attire pack [WIP} >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 [RELEASED] >>"The One" Billy Gunn [RELEASED] >>HBK - WM 11 [WIP] >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack [RELEASED] >>HBK Pack 1 >> Big Show >>
On 11/19/2020 at 5:21 AM, Tricky McGee said:

vzaqJEB.png

Remember if you're feeling down, just remember: You Look Fly Today.

Thanks @J N! We need more Too Cool in our lives! 🤣

How to get rikishi mod??

I want this mod.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, J N said:

🐺OWWWW! Wolfpac is back causin' mass destruction💥Guess who's here? The Franchise of wrestlin' 🦂 #StingMania continues with #WolfpacWednesday - You just know that goatee had to go! 🐐  Freshly shaved edition💈 brought to you by the magnificently magnanimous @SurferSting4Life BIG THANKS!! 🤘

stingerwolfpac.jpg

🏏

did he ever release any of the attires he's done for sting? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nas726 said:

Yes, @hanzotajiri.. he’s released many. But most of his links were removed. If there’s something in particular you want, you need to DM him and ask for the link. 

he is great

Edited by ZoXXy36
  • Haha 2
  • Corny 1

On 3/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, J N said:

💣 OH ITS TIME - BIG VAN VADER '90 New Japan Strong Style 💪Brought to you by my man @The Anti Source Big thanks homie!

Vader_NJPW.jpg?width=1920&height=458

Hello @J N and thanks for all the work you have done, it's amazing !

Is it possible to have the link for this big bad Vader ? Can't find it

On 7/30/2020 at 1:19 PM, J N said:

:bheart2 The Showstoppa 🛑. The Icon ♂️. The Main Event 🚨. Shawn Michaels '97 - Bulked up 💉 with all-new, accurate🎯 high--waisted tights 👖👀 #DudeWheresMySmile

HBK-97.jpg

Also, I can't find the link for this very nice HBK, if you still have it, thanks !

• Like 2
  • What? 1
  • Yes! 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires [RELEASED] >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack [WIP} >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 [RELEASED] >>"The One" Billy Gunn [RELEASED] >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack [RELEASED] >>HBK Pack 1 >