<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Once upon a time, there lived the best wrestler there ever was, is, or will be. And, on a Tuesday in Texas in 1991, that man wore the attire you see below. He defeated the evil Skinner that night and everyone lived happily ever after. (Everyone except for him, for he was screwed repeatedly by the evil emperor and later, life itself -- not to mention bumrushed by some ogre in a Rasta hat who was then beaten mercilessly for his troubles.) The end. #ThankYouDash 💀 🖤

Bret-Tuesday-in-Texaco.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!YORhiIwA!tOvfBq2CmzRODd8rFU3z7LHWkJ8ruJhHTmdsDw7UQZM

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart Tuesday in Texas '91, El Gigante, Jim Ross [<<<RELEASED]

So I was just going over my posts....and I thought to myself... "there's something missing..." What is that something you ask? I think the answer is obvious: MOAR BRETS!🖤💀💗 So here's another one for ya -- And yes I know I'm re-using the 91-92 jacket like Marge Simpson's Chanel suit 👚-- but y'know...If it ain't broke, why fix it? This iconic look is from the most epic match in the history of our great sport... SUMMERSLAM '92 from jolly ol' England, mate! 💂‍♂️

Bret-Summerslam-19922.jpg

Next Bret in the attire pack will have a different jacket (I promise!) Until then...

Enjoy yo'selves...💔

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Back on my Bret ish -- Tuesday in Texas '91 and Summerslam '92 [<<RELEASED]

Big thanks I love it!  Looks great.  but it's not my favorite.  My favorite is the onesie he wears at wm4 in the battle royal where he ruins bad news browns trophy for not being a team player.  I got some pics I'll post here in a little bit.  Keep up the good work.  

@hulkamania2020@@  Good news for you the  SummerSlam 90 attires are the exact same as their WM7 attires.  and WM7 is next.  So stay tuned.....

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Take a look at the BAD GUY 📀.... Razor Ramon, Survivor Series 1995. A bit of an addendum to last years attire pack...This look was during the final phase (of the the raze) where his attire featured different razor logos than the traditional style. More colours to come!

Razor-SS95-WIP.jpg

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Razor Ramon - Survivor Series '95 [WIP], Bret Hart - Tuesday in Texas '91 and Summerslam '92 [<<RELEASED]

HEY YO 🥤 It's another iconic look from Da Bad Guy...Razor Ramon Summerslam 1995. All new logos and new in-ring hair for that authentic battleworn Razor look.

razor-summerslam95.jpg

Another look at the new do:

razwip.jpg

More variations of his special '95-'96 attires comin soon! 🔩

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Razor Ramon - Summerslam '95 + Survivor Series '95 [WIP], Bret Hart '91-'92 [<<RELEASED]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Sting '95, Razor '95 [WIP], Bret Hart '91-'92 [<<RELEASED]
6 hours ago, Just Not said:

He does this... He does that... He's big as a 🐮 and quick as a 😾... He's the MaAAan called STING - Uncensored '95 🦂

Looking good! I'm amazed at how few Sting mods I've seen this year, so looking forward to this!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I must admit I agree with you @El Guapo I am surprised there are not more Sting mods. I was kind of hoping there maybe an attire pack of him during his surfer gimmick days. Also maybe from his Crow days. Maybe I am hoping too much but as for the Uncensored 1995 attire by @Just Not credit to you bud it is looking good. *thumbs up*

13 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Looking good! I'm amazed at how few Sting mods I've seen this year, so looking forward to this!

12 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

I must admit I agree with you @El Guapo I am surprised there are not more Sting mods. I was kind of hoping there maybe an attire pack of him during his surfer gimmick days. Also maybe from his Crow days. Maybe I am hoping too much but as for the Uncensored 1995 attire by @Just Not credit to you bud it is looking good. *thumbs up*

Thanks for the support guys! I always try to make time for a Sting mod each year. I still got a few more attires coming but probably not enough for an attire pack. Modding surfer sting is pretty labour intensive and can be very time consuming (like most mods lol) because  1) his face paint and especially 2) his intricate-ass entrance jackets. I think that's at least part of why we don't see a lot of surfer Sting mods. Luckily he didnt wear any entrance attire at Uncensored '95 lol. But yea anyways, a few more attires are on the way!

---

Also got some new Bret attires in the works. Here's a sample -- King of The Ring '95 👑🧦 With New 1995 style jacket. Check it out!

https://streamable.com/s/2urx9/edjffz 🖤

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

2003 was an odd year... HHH was wearing weird compression biker shorts....Nash buzzed his mane and bleached it (along with his goatee)... and HBK was in the midst of his legendary comeback lookin like the damn Ol' Dutch boy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjpxRxhfUkwuySCZ7nsrV

Strange days.

Nonetheless, they all participated in a sweet Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam that year. Here are the former Dudes with Attitudes sporting their 2003 looks:

Requested by @IUE1718

Kevin Nash, Summerslam 2003:

nash-summerslam-03.jpg

Shawn Michaels, Summerslam 2003:

hbk-summerslam2003.jpg

Now that they have been memorialized in mod form, let us never speak of these hideous hair styles again 😋

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 3

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash Summerslam '03, Sting '95, Razor, Bret '95 [WIP], Bret Hart '91-'92 [<<RELEASED]
11 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@IUE1718 there is a Crow Sting with the longer hair. If you look on page 2 of the mods thread you will find a long haired Crow Sting version by @Unbreakable138. It is about 3rd from bottom of page 2. Hope that helps you.

Thanks for this! Didn't realize it!

3 hours ago, Just Not said:

2003 was an odd year... HHH was wearing weird compression biker shorts....Nash buzzed his mane and bleached it (along with his goatee)... and HBK was in the midst of his legendary comeback lookin like the damn Ol' Dutch boy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjpxRxhfUkwuySCZ7nsrV

Strange days.

Nonetheless, they all participated in a sweet Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam that year. Here are the former Dudes with Attitudes sporting their 2003 looks:

Requested by @IUE1718

Kevin Nash, Summerslam 2003:

nash-summerslam-03.jpg

Shawn Michaels, Summerslam 2003:

hbk-summerslam2003.jpg

Now that they have been memorialized in mod form, let us never speak of these hideous hair styles again 😋

This is absolutely great! Well done.

• Like 7

Another '03 OG comin atcha... The eeeevil and unscrupulous Triple Haitch 👃 sporting his regal lavender trunks from Wrestlemania 19. Requested by @IUE1718 

Triple-H-Wrestlemania-19.jpg

Enjoyyyyy!! 🙍‍♀️

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 14
  • Haitch 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Triple H - Wrestlemania 19 [Released], HBK and Nash 2003; Sting, Razor and Bret 1995 [WIP]
21 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Can you make HHH´03 Hair short? In 2003-2003 his Hair was different. ;)

His hair was long in 2003 so the mod is great to me?

3358ars.jpg

• Like 2

Greetings, first ... great work you do with the mods of Breth hart (and hopefully more, maybe together with the whole The new foundation of 1997? Ok ,,,, it's just an idea)

On the other hand, one question ... do you plan to do some old-school women? Nakano bull type?

: D Saludtos.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 5/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, Jimmycrane1986 said:

great work this 2003 mods dude, any chance of a wm 19 jericho please

Thanks! And I'll definitely look into it. Maybe HBK vs Jericho wm19...

On 5/7/2019 at 11:58 AM, HBK_1980 said:

Can you make HHH´03 Hair short? In 2003-2003 his Hair was different. ;)

Hey I see what you mean but the difference isn't that big to me. I can give you instructions on how to change the hair to your preference.

Hair files are 2715 and 2580 are the animations. Just find someone's hair that is suitable to you and inject it using Pac Editor. You will also need the corresponding hair_n in the 0A so drop one of those in there and inject that too. You might need to further edit in Blender if it doesnt fit 100%. You can DM me if you run into issues.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, Kmaster said:

Greetings, first ... great work you do with the mods of Breth hart (and hopefully more, maybe together with the whole The new foundation of 1997? Ok ,,,, it's just an idea)

On the other hand, one question ... do you plan to do some old-school women? Nakano bull type?

: D Saludtos.

Thanks! I think Hart Foundation 97 is default for 2k (except owen of course.) I'm more into the early 90s Bret look but I'll look into doing a Stampede IYH pack. @matt2282p did a phenomenal Bull Nakano last year and it's compatible with 19 (might have to fix skin issue). I don't have plans to do any old school women but I'm always open to suggestions.

22 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@Just Not hey man appreciate the work. are there download links for your 03 shawn, kevin nash, and triple h mods? or you still working on them?

Still kinda working on HBK and Nash... wanted to release with a few different attires but I'm not sure if I'll have time. Either way, the links will be up in the next few days. Triple H link is posted above.

Thanks for the support everyone! If you want to request something, please consider dropping me a few bucks and I will be more than happy to fulfill your request. Other than that, I am always open to suggestions but no guarantees that I will actually complete the mod. These things take lots of time and energy and it can be a bit of a thankless job sometimes so I really do appreciate the likes and comments. It's basically the only compensation us modders get! Lol.

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1