<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

2 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

He has retired from modding, he tweeted this a few days ago, so if you want his mods someone needs to offer to help organize and post them.

JN.jpg

I wouldn't mind helping. It's the least I can do for the incredible work he's done. I'd just need to know where he would like me to host the links. I can try during the weekend to sort out the mods.

It may be a good idea, considering the sheer number of mods, to put it in a portfolio type display.  It would make sense to make a new page, where he was a prominent member.  Here so all of his content can be displayed in one place as a collection for the general public to enjoy.    Putting it on a personal discord server or any other personal venture and releasing a few at a time, Im not sure if that really does JN any justice as far displaying as a collection.   I remember they did something similar to display lou evils mods in 2k16 and it was glorious. 

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

All of @J N's mods will be added to PWM's site - in organized character packs.

These version's will have new updates by @Joe Mashups.

@BamBams Universewill host his original versions.

They will be free for all, any donation links will point to @J N.

Thanks for reaching out, and thanks for sharing these with the community man.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Woo 3

Thanks @matt2282p @B4G.TV @Joe Mashups @J N, @BamBams Universe, and others for all you do. I can make some sweet renders lol but cant touch what all you do with these mods. I would have stopped playing this game within the 1st 2 months if it wasnt for what you all do. So just wanted to say thanks again!

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

Thanks to @J N for these mods and to @B4G.TV and @BamBams Universe for sorting and making these available.

Any chance for a Mega archive for these? Its a bit painfull searching through a discord for individual mods, it would be nice to go to Mega and download all mods for a certain wrestler in one go eg.  One folder for all Ultimate Warrior mods etc.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2

On 6/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, J N said:

🍎FYI....I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool🍎And considering the fact that I have never spit in your particular face, you must be COOL! 🍏 So, cool guy, are you looking to get even COOLER? ☀️Well then you've come to the right place.😎 Be your COOLEST self and download this Classic Carlito Caribbean Cool! 🌴Base courtesy of the ironically uncool @Pepsiguy2 🥛 And commissioned by the coolest of the cool dudes, @chavezjulio Gracias muchacho!🏝️

carlito.jpg?width=1920&height=442

🥦

Very cool

Just to Raise a point, wouldn't it be wise to Just release all of JN's mods all at once on PWM? Or in a Cloud Folder with pictures of the mods instead of holding out on them on a day-to-day, week to week basis? Because to me, there could be possibly delays on things being released with a new game coming out or potential un-release for things if things come up in the lives of those who are releasing the mods given JN's permission.

I don't know the entire situation or anything but just had that thought I wanted to point out is all. 

If he wanted to release like that he would have.  Might be wise for you, but if packaging guys up in 5-10 attire packs is not good enough, oh well.

He let me upload them so I could incorporate with the eras single uploads. 10 uploads in 8 days with lots of real life shit going on. 

HIs stuff was up here, for years. not all in 1 link. 1 link per mod/pack, so he could somewhat control his shit.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, B4G.TV said:

If he wanted to release like that he would have.  Might be wise for you, but if packaging guys up in 5-10 attire packs is not good enough, oh well.

He let me upload them so I could incorporate with the eras single uploads. 10 uploads in 8 days with lots of real life shit going on. 

HIs stuff was up here, for years. not all in 1 link. 1 link per mod/pack, so he could somewhat control his shit.

Oooh okay. That makes sense. I didn't know the whole situation with that. But thanks for clarifying that.