<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Wow, partially gutted I arrived to this game on PC so late, but at the same time thankful that modders like you exist in the first place. These are absolutely phenomenal!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Patrick0mega said:

hey guys 🙋‍♂️

I love this  classic mods. they are very awesome, and that must be a lot of work. 

my question is, does anyone have a render from british bulldog from the early 1992? i will need it for my classic universe and i don`t find a good render. only from the late 90`s

that would be nice 

greetings

Patrick 👍

Edit: I have forgotton to write. I need a real life render please 😉

tpJp2b8.png

Here you go buddy! One w/ and without braids. 

https://mega.nz/file/6Mh2BIbJ#fwA2bZmx9raFfQkTuChzO7Fo9azJEvl3l2rb_LlSWGM

Thank you JN and other artist on here! Yall inspire me to create more and more

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 5:31 PM, J N said:

🤘 EDGE '044 Attire Pack 🤘

Vengeance '04

Edge-Vengeance-04.jpg

Summerslam '04

Edge-ss-04.jpg

Royal Rumble '05

Edge-rr05.jpg

Wrestlemania 21

Edge-wm21.jpg

Download link expired 😕

noooooooo :( please tell me theres another link for this exact edge please please!!

• Yes! 1

hi mate i like to say a very big thank you for your Complete Howard Finkel ring announcer Replacement mod i hope he will say the immortal hulk hogan and holly wood hogan to for nwo and holly wood hulk hogan but thank you so very much again

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • What? 1
  • Woo 1

On 7/30/2020 at 4:19 AM, J N said:

:bheart2 The Showstoppa 🛑. The Icon ♂️. The Main Event 🚨. Shawn Michaels '97 - Bulked up 💉 with all-new, accurate🎯 high--waisted tights 👖👀 #DudeWheresMySmile

HBK-97.jpg

are there any packs from this era hbk 97`98

On 10/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, J N said:

Bruddah....When you're NWO, you're NWO 4 LIFE! Shaka Brah! 🤙🍍 Brian Adams Released!🐙

BA-nwo.jpg

🌴

I like this classic mods. Very Nice Brian Adams, but i can't find the link to him. Do you have a Link please? :)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 5/5/2019 at 12:16 PM, J N said:

2003 was an odd year... HHH was wearing weird compression biker shorts....Nash buzzed his mane and bleached it (along with his goatee)... and HBK was in the midst of his legendary comeback lookin like the damn Ol' Dutch boy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjpxRxhfUkwuySCZ7nsrV

Strange days.

Nonetheless, they all participated in a sweet Elimination Chamber match at Summerslam that year. Here are the former Dudes with Attitudes sporting their 2003 looks:

Requested by @IUE1718

Kevin Nash, Summerslam 2003:

nash-summerslam-03.jpg

Shawn Michaels, Summerslam 2003:

hbk-summerslam2003.jpg

Now that they have been memorialized in mod form, let us never speak of these hideous hair styles again 😋

Do you still have this HBK available? Can't seem to find it

On 5/3/2020 at 7:36 AM, J N said:

👉Ask and you shall receive! 🏍️Hardy Boyz 2000 RELEASED! 👈 🎋Brother Nero has updated hair and improved face textures🧬 There may or may not be more Hardy Boyz attires in the works (spoiler alert: there are. Coming soon!) 🔫#TagTeamMania

Hardy-Boyz-2000.jpg

👽

still take commisons??? im pretty desperate for a few attire mods if you can help i'd very much appreciate it!!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:02 AM, J N said:

He's a big bro🚶‍♂️, maybe a little slow🤭, and when he was little, all he did was grow 📈! His gimmick wasn't the crow 🐦 nor did he feel the glow💅🏿but he did beat up Al Snow and then probably ordered some take-out to go🍔. No need to feel low 😓 or even stub your toe 🦶 so just go with the flow🌊and download THE BIG SHOW🤚 Commissioned by someone in the know - @arhayes91 big thanks and Way to go!! 👍

Big-Show-2000.jpg

😂

is this version of big show released ?

Hi, I'm new to mods and just wanted to say that I really appreciate your work. Some of your mods (Bret Hart, Razor...) as well as the  Howard Finkel ring announcer Replacement mod made me literally cry. Looking forward to future masterpieces! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:12 PM, J N said:

The Rock '99 🤨Now with The People's Sideburns and pre-HGH belly 😀

The-Rock-1999.jpg

Is there any way I can get this version of The Rock? It looks amazing but I cannot find the link.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:38 PM, saedaegari said:

Is there any way I can get this version of The Rock? It looks amazing but I cannot find the link.

I’m pretty sure I was able to get this one from Just Not’s page on 2kmodz

Thanks for the likes and comments everyone! I'm done participating in the community for now. Open to a few commissions. If anyone's interested please dm. Thanks again and all the best! 🍻

Edited by J N
  • Like 30
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Woo 5

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 8:18 AM, J N said:

🔔When I wake up in the morning🌞 And the 'larm gives out a warning I don't think I'll ever make it on time. By the time I grab my books 📚And I give myself a look 👀 I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by! 🚌It's alright 'cause I'm mean and I'm Dean!! 👨‍🏫🤣

Dean.jpg

WIP

This is a great Dean Douglas was it ever released?

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, code44 said:

Why not just look for it yourself.

It's there, but it stopped working after you downloaded it - I guess. I tried a few days ago when I was going through the thread and it's no longer available. Not sure why this guy can't find the post (it's not that hard if you look), but there's no point as the link no longer works.