J N

<< Aces and Matez >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack [RELEASED] >> TAFKA GOLDUST [wip] >> Undertaker '99 [RELEASED] >>Jeff Hardy '03 >> Tatanka 3-Pack >> STING >>Bret Hart >> Jeff Hardy 3-Pack >>Stone Cold [WIP] >> Shane Douglas >> X-Pac >> HBK MEGAPACK >>

Recommended Posts

ztstyles

That HBK pack is absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Like... I'm going to have a hard time deciding which attires from the pack to put into my game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomb_stone_23
2 hours ago, ztstyles said:

That HBK pack is absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Like... I'm going to have a hard time deciding which attires from the pack to put into my game.

I'm going to end up having 3 or 4 HBK's in mine lol. 

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
christoph
On 3/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, Red Rooster said:

I must admit, HBK  is not my era and I cant stand the little pansy

Hands down why he was the best heel of the 90s. The gimmick, the work ethic, the promo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CAWs4Concern

My jaw is on the floor... this is such incredible work!

I can only imagine how long it took to make. Thank you again for releasing! When it comes to HBK, you're the modding champ!

2c7e00537018a7c5b6b1a0c1d3e6e4eb.gif

  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BamBams Universe

Thank you for this really awesome HBK Mega Pack. 💔 As always, great Mods. 😀👌

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686

Awesome x-pac man!!!!!

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bigstu
12 hours ago, J N said:

Wow, thank you so much everyone for the likes and comments! Truly appreciated :) I hope everyone is enjoying the HBK pack. Got some more in the works, focusing on his iconic heel run in late '97....so stay tuned!

Until then, please enjoy the other Sean in DX... X-Pac!

xpacker.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/VHA11I6T#UpKIdFaBWfhDslwmzrVzOKLC_zmtsd98enhLd6uOxeA

🤘

Dude you got any plans to include the Jersey, bandana and shades? Loved that X-Pac look! Good work as usual

  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J N
7 hours ago, bigstu said:

Dude you got any plans to include the Jersey, bandana and shades? Loved that X-Pac look! Good work as usual

Nope, no plans (or time) for that one. You are welcome to use it as a base if you wanted to add those accessories yourself 😉

And dont forget to smash that like button! big thanks.

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tali0nic

Nice job on X-Pac 👍

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J N
Posted (edited)

Da Franchise is in da building! Shane Douglas '99 is finally ready to start suplexin fools in your WCW universe.

shane-d.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/YSg2AAob#lCn0WpAFE5q3BaGiRarsPqek6am3lo0n4wpLgzDzfBc

 

Enjoy! 👌

EDIT: Link updated to correct feet clipping under boots. Re-download or just turn them off in X-rey. Thanks!

Edited by J N
  • Like 21
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micencronin

HBK, X-Pac, Shane Douglas simply amazing! Thanks for your work! 

We can't wait to try Diesel pack! 

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686

That Shane Douglas is just incredible!! Keep these mods coming - They are beautiful! ha

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CAWs4Concern

Never was much of a Shane Douglas fan, but that mod looks just like him. Excellent work!

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eplate2
On 1/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, J N said:

HBK - 👉Friend or Foe?👈5-Pack

💔

No HBK collection would be complete without the Kliq around to cause some chaos! Re-live the rise of the Showstoppa with the Friend or Foe 5-pack, featuring some of The Icon's roughest rivals and closest confidants:

  • Diesel - Insurance Policy (Manager attire) 🕶️
  • 1-2-3 Kid '93
  • Mr. Perfect - Sumerslam '93🎯
  • Razor Ramon - Royal Rumble '94 💧
  • Diesel - Summerslam '93 (Manager attire)🚚

💔

friendorfoe.jpg

(Big thanks to LeonRick and Matt2282p for the 123-Kid base and logos!)

💔

And a Big Thanks Mates, for all the support! 🙏 Really appreciate it 🙂

 

 

 

wow J N - these loom amazing - Can I get the link for 1-2-3 Kid here as well as the Mr. Perfect? thanks so much for just another phenomenal work!

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Happy Chainsaw
Posted (edited)
On 12/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, J N said:

💥Jeff Hardy '00 - Released!💥Collab with @matt2282p

jeffhard.jpg

This is amazing, great job mate. Thanks for all your mods.

Edited by Mr Happy Chainsaw
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOIDI
On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 PM, J N said:

💔 H B K  M E G A  P A C K  R E L E A S E D   ! ! ! 💔

Shawn_Michaels_95.jpg

Take a strut down memory lane with the 2nd GOAT...the showstopper, the icon, the main event - SHAWN MICHAELS! 

Thank you to all who have supported this project!

https://mega.nz/folder/wCJFUCLD#sjxy8mIb0P07UcRiXc1z4w

Enjoy!

 

Wow! Incredible. Great work, thank you! :)

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfstrike28
On 3/8/2021 at 8:09 PM, Tomb_stone_23 said:

I'm going to end up having 3 or 4 HBK's in mine lol. 

you can add more than one slot for an HBK character?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

you can add more than one slot for an HBK character?

You could fill your entire roster with just HBK if you wanted

  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomb_stone_23
3 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

you can add more than one slot for an HBK character?

Yeah there are tutorials for everything you'd need. I have 6 Undertaker's right now for different eras, lol. Just inserted the ch files over another characters files and did the rest with data editor. You can use unused slots in CCT also. You'll have to go in and change a few things to get commentary and call names copied over but it's not really difficult. Just seems like it at first. You'll need pac editor, and hex editor for that. And maybe sound editor if you wanted to export and import call names that way.

It's nice for certain characters like that when you want different titantrons and entrances for each one. Although there is a way to assign those to different attires so you wouldn't have to take my approach. That is, unless you just wanted 50 attires for someone, lol. 

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfstrike28
8 hours ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Yeah there are tutorials for everything you'd need. I have 6 Undertaker's right now for different eras, lol. Just inserted the ch files over another characters files and did the rest with data editor. You can use unused slots in CCT also. You'll have to go in and change a few things to get commentary and call names copied over but it's not really difficult. Just seems like it at first. You'll need pac editor, and hex editor for that. And maybe sound editor if you wanted to export and import call names that way.

It's nice for certain characters like that when you want different titantrons and entrances for each one. Although there is a way to assign those to different attires so you wouldn't have to take my approach. That is, unless you just wanted 50 attires for someone, lol. 

So let's say hypothetically I eliminated an extra Daniel Bryan character with HBK.... would i use CCT to overwrite that character ch file and use the data editor to rename the character, where he comes from, what he weighs, and of course his moveset? The hex editor, you can use that to have announcers and commentators call the person's name? 

 

The tutorials for this method is on the tutorial site for modding for smacktalks? i'm still new to modding because all i've done is insert characters for slots already made for them with the CCT.

  • Yes! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomb_stone_23
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

So let's say hypothetically I eliminated an extra Daniel Bryan character with HBK.... would i use CCT to overwrite that character ch file and use the data editor to rename the character, where he comes from, what he weighs, and of course his moveset? The hex editor, you can use that to have announcers and commentators call the person's name? 

 

The tutorials for this method is on the tutorial site for modding for smacktalks? i'm still new to modding because all i've done is insert characters for slots already made for them with the CCT.

Precisely my dude. You got it. If you have questions you can always ask me or anyone. I'm newer to it myself but I'm getting that stuff all down now.

Data editor even has preset pofos and movesets to use if you want to use those as a base. What I do for the commentary choice in data editor is leave it on the same id as the person you're replacing. So in using the example above, keep it on whatever daniel bryan you're replacing. You'll use hex editor for copying HBK's bytes over that slots bytes in the sound_p30 file. If you have any trouble finding the tutorials for that just PM me and I'll link it to you.  We don't want to hijack JN's thread, lol.

 

 

 

Edited by Tomb_stone_23
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J N

Can't let Stone Cold Week end without a rare retro rattlesnake mod! From that month in '96 when he had the 2-peice goatee and wore decorative tights 😂#wip

stone-cold-96.jpg

  • Like 24
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomb_stone_23

Awesome work on Stone Cold!! Haven't seen too many younger versions of him. The 2k19 version is a little too old looking lol.

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.