<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

8 hours ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Yeah there are tutorials for everything you'd need. I have 6 Undertaker's right now for different eras, lol. Just inserted the ch files over another characters files and did the rest with data editor. You can use unused slots in CCT also. You'll have to go in and change a few things to get commentary and call names copied over but it's not really difficult. Just seems like it at first. You'll need pac editor, and hex editor for that. And maybe sound editor if you wanted to export and import call names that way.

It's nice for certain characters like that when you want different titantrons and entrances for each one. Although there is a way to assign those to different attires so you wouldn't have to take my approach. That is, unless you just wanted 50 attires for someone, lol. 

So let's say hypothetically I eliminated an extra Daniel Bryan character with HBK.... would i use CCT to overwrite that character ch file and use the data editor to rename the character, where he comes from, what he weighs, and of course his moveset? The hex editor, you can use that to have announcers and commentators call the person's name? 

The tutorials for this method is on the tutorial site for modding for smacktalks? i'm still new to modding because all i've done is insert characters for slots already made for them with the CCT.

• Yes! 2

1 hour ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

So let's say hypothetically I eliminated an extra Daniel Bryan character with HBK.... would i use CCT to overwrite that character ch file and use the data editor to rename the character, where he comes from, what he weighs, and of course his moveset? The hex editor, you can use that to have announcers and commentators call the person's name? 

The tutorials for this method is on the tutorial site for modding for smacktalks? i'm still new to modding because all i've done is insert characters for slots already made for them with the CCT.

Precisely my dude. You got it. If you have questions you can always ask me or anyone. I'm newer to it myself but I'm getting that stuff all down now.

Data editor even has preset pofos and movesets to use if you want to use those as a base. What I do for the commentary choice in data editor is leave it on the same id as the person you're replacing. So in using the example above, keep it on whatever daniel bryan you're replacing. You'll use hex editor for copying HBK's bytes over that slots bytes in the sound_p30 file. If you have any trouble finding the tutorials for that just PM me and I'll link it to you.  We don't want to hijack JN's thread, lol.

Edited by Tomb_stone_23
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Stone Cold '96 [WIP] >> Shane Douglas '99 >> X-Pac '99 >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >>

Get some more charismatic enigma in ya life! Jeff Hardy 3-Pack - 3 classic attires from '99-'00 [re-released] 🤸‍♂️

jeff-3.jpg

Enjoy!🌱

Edited by J N
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Jeff Hardy '99 3-Pack [Released] >>Stone Cold '96 [WIP] >> Shane Douglas '99 >> X-Pac '99 >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 >>Carlito >>

Let's keep the good times rollin with a trip to Imagi-nation Station...Smear some paint on and douse yourself in fluids. It's Jeff '03! #WIP🖌️💦 Credit to Joe Mashups for the sick Hardy Boyz chain🙌

Jeff-Hardy-RR03.jpg

Edited by J N
  • Like 25
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 7
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Jeff Hardy '03 [WIP] >> Jeff Hardy '99 3-Pack [Released] >>Stone Cold '96 [WIP] >> Shane Douglas '99 >> X-Pac '99 >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >>
30 minutes ago, J N said:

Let's keep the good times rollin with a trip to Imagi-nation Station...So smear some paint on and douse yourself in fluids. It's Jeff '03! #WIP🖌️💦

Jeff-Hardy-RR03.jpg

😯

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

On 6/11/2020 at 11:10 AM, J N said:

Jericho 2003?! 👉You just made the list!📜 WIP 🚧 Commissioned by the man they call @swipergod A toast to you good sir! 🍾 Big thanks!

Y2-J-Backlash-03.jpg

awesome. where can I find the link for this

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:26 AM, J N said:

💫HEY YO!💫 It's The Outsiders... from 🌴Bash at the Beach '96🏖️ Ported from my 2k18 mod collection with various improvements to both Hall and Nash 😎Commissioned by the homie @Fawuwu 🤘Big thanks G! #TagTeamMania #2Sweet

Outsiders-Bash-96.jpg

🔥

wow how did i miss this? Thanks @J N - is there a download link you can share for this?

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2

On 3/25/2021 at 2:18 AM, J N said:

Let's keep the good times rollin with a trip to Imagi-nation Station...Smear some paint on and douse yourself in fluids. It's Jeff '03! #WIP🖌️💦 Credit to Joe Mashups for the sick Hardy Boyz chain🙌

Jeff-Hardy-RR03.jpg

This is incredible! Can't wait for the final result! This is the RR 03 attire right?

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Thanks for all the support guys! Here are a few older mods that have been requested:

The Outsiders, Bash at the Beach '96

Outsiders-Bash-96.jpg

https://mega.nz/folder/ES422Z7b#7eqjT6B-HTw0rDCeDbwPzw

Chris Jericho, Backlash '03

Y2-J-Backlash-03.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/laB3XahL#svJmCtsiPvnp7HHwo_B3oh1DzqSjWnAaIxeH8fHSp10

Wolfpac Sting

stingerwolfpac.jpg

https://mega.nz/folder/YbQhkQDI#nxJuqnkRj5vUMSgc_NvCHg

Bradshaw '02

Bradshaw-02.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/NHx22SAR#r05aU3lkZ_r6AtEIzOCzQink4OP4odm1quUf3YhYm6k

Enjoy!

• Like 25
  • Too Sweet 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Woo 6

Top Man!! Thanks for re-realising some of your old mods. I feel like I've missed out on so much cool stuff that's not available anymore.

Your work is always top notch and you've a knack for picking the coolest attires 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

Just want to mention how much I appreciate your dedication to modding for the older eras. Always top notch and always appreciated. Thanks for the work you do!

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:47 AM, J N said:

🎵 Well they call him the natural (naturallllllll), Natural as can be....🎵 Dustin Rhodes, Wrestlewar 1992 🐮

they-call-him-the-natural.jpg

🤠

Any chance of us seeing this beauty re-released. As always such amazing work. Thank you for your hard work. 

Edited by Rayswiss78
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 1