<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Yeah those HBK packs are some of the best work I've probably seen. I'm an HBK fan though and I love seeing the attention to detail. People like him and Taker who've had so many attires over the years because of their characters and longevity deserve the attention. Kudos bro! 

• Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> >>
20 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

I must admit, HBK  is not my era and I cant stand the little pansy but the amount of detail and work put into this Megapack is amazing! Great stuff!

Lols, I second that Red .. and amazing stuff JN

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ztstyles said:

That HBK pack is absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Like... I'm going to have a hard time deciding which attires from the pack to put into my game.

I'm going to end up having 3 or 4 HBK's in mine lol. 

• Woo 1

On 3/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, Red Rooster said:

I must admit, HBK  is not my era and I cant stand the little pansy

Hands down why he was the best heel of the 90s. The gimmick, the work ethic, the promo. 

• Like 1

My jaw is on the floor... this is such incredible work!

I can only imagine how long it took to make. Thank you again for releasing! When it comes to HBK, you're the modding champ!

2c7e00537018a7c5b6b1a0c1d3e6e4eb.gif

• Too Sweet 2

Wow, thank you so much everyone for the likes and comments! Truly appreciated :) I hope everyone is enjoying the HBK pack. Got some more in the works, focusing on his iconic heel run in late '97....so stay tuned!

Until then, please enjoy the other Sean in DX... X-Pac!

xpacker.jpg

🤘

Edited by J N
  • Like 28
  • Too Sweet 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> X-Pac '99 [RELEASED] >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> >>
12 hours ago, J N said:

Wow, thank you so much everyone for the likes and comments! Truly appreciated :) I hope everyone is enjoying the HBK pack. Got some more in the works, focusing on his iconic heel run in late '97....so stay tuned!

Until then, please enjoy the other Sean in DX... X-Pac!

xpacker.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/VHA11I6T#UpKIdFaBWfhDslwmzrVzOKLC_zmtsd98enhLd6uOxeA

🤘

Dude you got any plans to include the Jersey, bandana and shades? Loved that X-Pac look! Good work as usual

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 4

7 hours ago, bigstu said:

Dude you got any plans to include the Jersey, bandana and shades? Loved that X-Pac look! Good work as usual

Nope, no plans (or time) for that one. You are welcome to use it as a base if you wanted to add those accessories yourself 😉

And dont forget to smash that like button! big thanks.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Da Franchise is in da building! Shane Douglas '99 is finally ready to start suplexin fools in your WCW universe.

shane-d.jpg

Enjoy! 👌

EDIT: Link updated to correct feet clipping under boots. Re-download or just turn them off in X-rey. Thanks!

Edited by J N
  • Like 22
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Shane Douglas '99 [RELEASED] >> X-Pac '99 >> HBK MEGAPACK RELEASED >> Big Show '04 [RELEASED] >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >>" Billy Gunn >>
On 1/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, J N said:

HBK - 👉Friend or Foe?👈5-Pack

💔

No HBK collection would be complete without the Kliq around to cause some chaos! Re-live the rise of the Showstoppa with the Friend or Foe 5-pack, featuring some of The Icon's roughest rivals and closest confidants:

• Diesel - Insurance Policy (Manager attire) 🕶️
  • 1-2-3 Kid '93
  • Mr. Perfect - Sumerslam '93🎯
  • Razor Ramon - Royal Rumble '94 💧
  • Diesel - Summerslam '93 (Manager attire)🚚

💔

friendorfoe.jpg

(Big thanks to LeonRick and Matt2282p for the 123-Kid base and logos!)

💔

And a Big Thanks Mates, for all the support! 🙏 Really appreciate it 🙂

wow J N - these loom amazing - Can I get the link for 1-2-3 Kid here as well as the Mr. Perfect? thanks so much for just another phenomenal work!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

On 12/17/2019 at 4:11 PM, J N said:

💥Jeff Hardy '00 - Released!💥Collab with @matt2282p

jeffhard.jpg

This is amazing, great job mate. Thanks for all your mods.

Edited by Mr Happy Chainsaw
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 PM, J N said:

💔 H B K  M E G A  P A C K  R E L E A S E D   ! ! ! 💔

Shawn_Michaels_95.jpg

Take a strut down memory lane with the 2nd GOAT...the showstopper, the icon, the main event - SHAWN MICHAELS! 

Thank you to all who have supported this project!

https://mega.nz/folder/wCJFUCLD#sjxy8mIb0P07UcRiXc1z4w

Enjoy!

Wow! Incredible. Great work, thank you! :)

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

you can add more than one slot for an HBK character?

Yeah there are tutorials for everything you'd need. I have 6 Undertaker's right now for different eras, lol. Just inserted the ch files over another characters files and did the rest with data editor. You can use unused slots in CCT also. You'll have to go in and change a few things to get commentary and call names copied over but it's not really difficult. Just seems like it at first. You'll need pac editor, and hex editor for that. And maybe sound editor if you wanted to export and import call names that way.

It's nice for certain characters like that when you want different titantrons and entrances for each one. Although there is a way to assign those to different attires so you wouldn't have to take my approach. That is, unless you just wanted 50 attires for someone, lol. 

• Woo 1