<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

On 12/17/2020 at 8:14 AM, J N said:

Ever worn a $500 shirt? 👕Well now you can, as THE ROCK '99 🐮 - In his iconic Versace knockoff sexy silk shirt from the Chef Boyardee commercials!🍝 🦁 Get yours while supplies last!😁 #IfYaSmelllllllllalalalaloww!

rocky_versace1.jpg?width=1920&height=407

https://mega.nz/file/Ea4VUQDZ#C4ZGW8i0iaV4G-D9kjesbH4GBef5t1q9DagRdbIhQC8

Enjoy! 👨🏽‍🍳

a29517b5544359877a64ef37d77f7698.jpg

your attention to detail is some of the best in the game. thank you for making this happen for me bro! 

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

:bheart2The Showstopper. The Icon. The Main Event :bheart2

Project HBK is in the works y'all!! Featuring all of your favorite looks from "The Wrestler of the 90s" in his prime!

Spanning 1993-1997, 20+ UNIQUE ATTIRES with accurate high-waisted tights, re-sculpted younger face, and oh so much more!

hbk-logo.png

hbk-wip1.jpg

hbk-wip2.jpg

If you would like to support this project, I am currently taking commissioned requests for HBK attires at a discounted rate. The pack will be released to all for free when completed. Please DM if interested!

Thank you!

😎 

• Like 14
  • Too Sweet 10
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 10

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> PROJECT HBK MEGAPACK (wip) <<
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Bam Bame Bigelow '94 [RELEASED] >>PROJECT HBK MEGAPACK (wip) <<
On 12/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, J N said:

:bheart2The Showstopper. The Icon. The Main Event :bheart2

Project HBK is in the works y'all!! Featuring all of your favorite looks from "The Wrestler of the 90s" in his prime!

Spanning 1993-1997, 20+ UNIQUE ATTIRES with accurate high-waisted tights, re-sculpted younger face, and oh so much more!

hbk-logo.png

hbk-wip1.jpg

hbk-wip2.jpg

If you would like to support this project, I am currently taking commissioned requests for HBK attires at a discounted rate. The pack will be released to all for free when completed. Please DM if interested!

Thank you!

😎

How much commission are you asking?

I can commission for 2002 - 2004 looks, I am not interested in his first run

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

8 minutes ago, ZoXXy36 said:

How much commission are you asking?

I can commission for 2002 - 2004 looks, I am not interested in his first run

I might be able to add some of those. Please DM me to discuss 🙂

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

42 minutes ago, J N said:

From the mean streets of Asbury Park, the Beast emerges to light up the dark...Fire and fury for those who stand in his way, with the simmering heat of a thousand hells, he will make them pay. As sure as the yule log slowly burns to soot, when he's around, danger is afoot. What havoc shall be wreaked? What chaos shall reign? All the townspeople flee in terror the man with the head of flame. All the children shake and shiver with fright -- Oh what a sight! But Bam Bam has but one message, much to their delight: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!🔥 #BamBamClaus #HappyHolidays #YuleLog 🎄 😂

bam-bam-94.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/cHByWJxS#pnpz4Quj3hl38RgqDBd1Dbw-LOkpEyRkeRKgCqIwreY

Enjoy! :xmasgrin:

That Shawn pack is a must have !!! A MUST HAVE!!!

that bam bam 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 thank you !

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Edge - Wrestlemania 21 [WIP] >>Bam Bam Bigelow '94 [RELEASED] >>PROJECT HBK MEGAPACK (wip) <<
55 minutes ago, J N said:

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? Well Edge aint your homie, he probably seein your girl when she lonely. Investigating like comey, eatin baloney, you want an edge mod?? just say "show me"🎙️😄#WIP

Edge-wm21.jpg

I love how your "WIP" look better than anything 2k could do! Like, how could it get any better?? :) Great work always, my friend!

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1

On 10/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, J N said:

The Big Show '04 🙋‍♂️

Big-Show-2004.jpg

🐯

Is there anyway to access or reupload the download link for this mod ? It'd be greatly appreciated. : )

• Like 3

On 12/29/2020 at 4:43 AM, J N said:

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? Well Edge aint your homie, he probably seein your girl when she lonely. Investigating like comey, eatin baloney, you want an edge mod?? just say "show me"🎙️😄#WIP

Edge-wm21.jpg

Perfect bro👍🏼

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

New year, New show. And it's a Big One! Big Show from Wrestlemania XX comin soon! Lots of requests for the old mod so I figured I would remix it a bit with some enhancements: New face, new pads, new hair, and new accurate thick-strap singlet. Hope all y'all like this tall Paul virtual doll #Welllll #WIP

Big-Show-wm20.jpg

Edited by J N
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Big Show - Wrestlemania XX [WIP] >>Edge - Wrestlemania 21 [WIP] >>Bam Bam Bigelow '94 [RELEASED] >>PROJECT HBK MEGAPACK (wip) <<

💔"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels💔

💥Mega Attire Pack 1💥

2024554cd5cf19349ea4017e2af7df68.gif

"Feast your eyes on the wrestler of the 90s" 👀

Wrestlemania 9

01-HBK-wm9.jpg

Summerslam '93

03-HBK-ss93.jpg

Monday Night Raw, July '93

02-HBK-black.jpg

Monday Night Raw, January '94

05-HBK-blue.jpg