<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

14 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Some great retro mods here!

If can make some suggestions for Steiner:

Thanks man.  That's a great reference pic and I see what you mean.  I'll touch it up soon.  Thanks for the advice.  

I installed your Ron Simmons and Lex Luger models so far and just wow. Really fooled my eyes at times like I was watching real people and not a video game. Scott Steiner is looking pretty solid too. Thanks for sharing your work so generously, it's a blast using all these golden era wrestlers! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Paul E, Windham, Austin, Simmons & SCOTT STEINER [released]

This old school Scott Steiner is looking awesome, guys! I can't wait to see all of the attires!

This isn't a request, just a question... is there an old school Rick Steiner in the works?

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 2:02 AM, XfallofparadiseX said:

This old school Scott Steiner is looking awesome, guys! I can't wait to see all of the attires!

This isn't a request, just a question... is there an old school Rick Steiner in the works?

There will be a Rick Steiner on matt2282p's page for WM9... when the time comes lol. I have no plans on making him for my WCW universe (I use an edited version of Tekken's since his base is phenomenal!)

And requests/questions are all good as long as it doesn't come across as entitled (yours does not). For ex. "I hope you can do [blah blah]" - The same is accomplished by saying "I'd love to see [blah blah]" but it's just worded in a way that doesn't come across like modders owe you something. That can be off-putting. But no worries, your question is valid and I'm sorry for turning my response into a PSA lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Paul E, Windham, Austin, Simmons & SCOTT STEINER [released] Superbrawl '92 attire [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Windham, Austin, Simmons, Steiner [released] Rick Rude Wrestlewar '92[WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Austin, Simmons, Steiner [released] Rude, Vinnie Vegas [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Rick Rude, Vinnie Vegas '92 [WIP], Scott Steiner WCW Saturday Night '92 [released]

The work you've done with Scott Steiner is unbelievable! Is there any chance you're planning on a Rick Steiner to go along with this Scott and the new DLC Bulldog Electric Chair? Also, are you making his WCW pre-Poppa Pump goatee and short hair? 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 2/17/2019 at 7:50 PM, Just Not said:

There will be a Rick Steiner on matt2282p's page for WM9... when the time comes lol. I have no plans on making him for my WCW universe (I use an edited version of Tekken's since his base is phenomenal!)

And requests/questions are all good as long as it doesn't come across as entitled (yours does not). For ex. "I hope you can do [blah blah]" - The same is accomplished by saying "I'd love to see [blah blah]" but it's just worded in a way that doesn't come across like modders owe you something. That can be off-putting. But no worries, your question is valid and I'm sorry for turning my response into a PSA lol.

Great work on Scott Steiner, definitely adding to my game. 

I will be porting my Rick Steiner soon. I’m focusing on his later wcw look. You’re welcome to convert it if you’d like to. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Scott Steiner '92 [released], Michael P.S Hayes '92 [wip]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Michael P.S Hayes '92 [wip], Scott Steiner, Ricky Steamboat Superbrawl II [released]
On 2/25/2019 at 11:03 AM, buffdiaz said:

Also, are you making his WCW pre-Poppa Pump goatee and short hair? 

Hell yea. I plan on doing a few Nitro-era mods after I'm done with the early 90s. I get real hype for bloated goatee Scotty so he's a definite must.

On 2/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, tekken57 said:

I will be porting my Rick Steiner soon. I’m focusing on his later wcw look. You’re welcome to convert it if you’d like to.  

Yaaaaaas Kween!! I mean... thank you ever so kindly. I will definitely take you up on your most generous offer. Can't wait 👍

Scott Steiner WCW 90s 10-attire pack preview

steiner-attieners.jpg

Coming soon!

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Ricky Steamboat '92 [released] Michael P.S Hayes [wip], Scott Steiner 10-attire pack preview
6 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hell yea. I plan on doing a few Nitro-era mods after I'm done with the early 90s. I get real hype for bloated goatee Scotty so he's a definite must.

Yaaaaaas Kween!! I mean... thank you ever so kindly. I will definitely take you up on your most generous offer. Can't wait 👍

Scott Steiner WCW 90s 10-attire pack preview

steiner-attieners.jpg

Coming soon!

I release Rick Steiner this morning. 

That 10 attire pack looks awesome.  

• Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner 10-attire pack [wip], Dustin Rhodes '92 [RELEASED]

So wholesome! I just want to pinch his fuckin cheeks. The super subtle belly softness [love handles, back] is spot on. Great job.

Edited by JManny
  • Too Sweet 1