<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

🎤Yo Yo YO! 💣We doin it BIG for shizzle my nizzles.💥 Let's take it back to da streetz!🌇 Grandmasta Sexay💃 and Scotty 2 Hotty🔥 '01 when these 2 fools were just 2 cool 😎 WIP 🚧

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

Credit to PepsiGuy2 for porting Scotty base.

• Like 23
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Too Cool '01 [WIP] >> Bob Backlund [WIP] >> HBK '97 & '03 [RELEASED] >>Test [WIP] >> Hardy Boyz >> Stunning Steve >> Jericho >> Taker '97 [WIP] >> Goldust '96 & '02 [WIP] >> Texas Tornado >> Crush >> Flash Funk [WIP] >>
4 hours ago, Just Not said:

🎤Yo Yo YO! 💣We doin it BIG for shizzle my nizzles.💥 Let's take it back to da streetz!🌇 Grandmasta Sexay💃 and Scotty 2 Hotty🔥 '01 when these 2 fools were just 2 cool 😎 WIP 🚧

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

Excellent work! How much for me to commission the matching zebra looking attires as alts..?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, nas726 said:

Excellent work! How much for me to commission the matching zebra looking attires as alts..?

zebra attires already up on 2km and somewhere here on the forum

On 8/1/2020 at 7:15 AM, Just Not said:

HE'S HERE TO EDIFY YOU👨‍🏫, TO AGITATE YOU💬, & HOMOGENIZE YOU🥛, HE'S MR BOB BACKLUND!🐔AND HE'S COMING SOON 👁️🚧

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Absolutely amazing. Didnt see this one coming

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Just Not said:

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

Funny, I was watching Royal Rumble 2000 recently and was thinking "damn I wish there was a 2000/01 era Grandmaster Sexay mod" then this popped up 😀 Speaking of 2000, do you have any plans to port your D'Lo Brown singles attire mod from 2K18? I did look for the original but couldn't find any links. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

10 hours ago, Piper said:

Absolutely amazing. Didnt see this one coming

20 hours ago, nas726 said:

Thanks so much for the kind words and all the likes!

As some of you know already, I have stopped taking commissions.

I cannot overstate how grateful I am to everyone who has given their support, financial or otherwise, to my work over the past few months.

HUGE THANKS, MATES!

But I have a few changes happening in my life right now and as a result, I will no longer be able to commit my time or energy to commissioned mods.

I hope to still make mods going forward, which I will continue to post here. Make no mistake, this is not a retirement speech lol.

There are many talented modders who continue to take orders and I encourage those interested to consider the amazing @matt2282p or @LeonRick if they have commission requests.

Thanks again, everyone. I've stiil got lots of content to post, so please stay tuned!

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 11

@Just Not I hope All is well with you and your family I'm glad to call you My friend and You are a Huge  contribution and important to this Community and Your  work is Too Sweet!! I'm looking forward to more of your Work and I will have a few Commission Requests when you come back. Before you go on another Pimpin Vacation Too Sweet Me Bro Lmao.

• Too Sweet 1

It's really pity you want to reduce modding. 😪 Your work was amazing and got better and better. 👌 Thank you for everything you did. I wish you all the best for your private life. And I will continue to be happy about everything new that I can read from you or maybe use again sometime.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

@Just Not I hope everything is ok for you and your family - that is what is most important. I am sad you will be doing less modding but I have an amazing respect for you and the work you have put out for all of us in this community. I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say thank you and best of luck. I hope to talk with you again sometime as you were always joyous and friendly here in the forums. Please take care of yourself and your family and know we have your back if need be.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, trevolta44 said:

I dont see any download links in the first page. Where yall downloading this from

bummer, it looks like @Just Not removed the links - I know he is taking a break from modding, not sure if this is related to that - hope he comes back soon, he does amazing work!

• Yes! 1

8 hours ago, eplate2 said:

bummer, it looks like @Just Not removed the links - I know he is taking a break from modding, not sure if this is related to that - hope he comes back soon, he does amazing work!

Yea right now, Im just going through all the 20 pages to get the links.

Yep him and Matt are doing gods work!

Edited by trevolta44
  • Like 1