<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, _HiBye_ said:

HI! Any news on that HBK?

Hi! I've been on a break for the past month and only now am I slowly getting back into things. HBK in-ring is done and I was going to try and add some entrance attire (and wm 19 attire) but that likely won't happen. I will release it and the rest of my previews ASAP. Within the next week or so. :)

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hi! I've been on a break for the past month and only now am I slowly getting back into things. HBK in-ring is done and I was going to try and add some entrance attire (and wm 19 attire) but that likely won't happen. I will release it and the rest of my previews ASAP. Within the next week or so. :)

Glad you're coming back, dude!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

22 years ago 🏚️ In Your House: Canadian Stampede 🍁 Bret. Bulldog. Anvil. Pillman. The Hart Foundation reign supreme 🖤

bret-flag.jpg

bret-flag-2.jpg

Hart-Foundation-97-2.jpg

hart-97-4.jpg

Hart-Foundation-97.jpg

RIP Owen 💖(Hey, 4/5 ain't bad, right? lol)

🤠

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 5
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: HART FOUNDATION '97 IYH: Canadian Stampede [RELEASED] || Shamrock, HBK, Razor [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: BIG SHOW '03 [WIP] || Bret. Bulldog. Pillman. Anvil. Canadian Stampede '97 [RELEASED]

Renders, renders, renders!! 📸 In game model renders are sick and there's been some really great work on them this year but for those who prefer "real life" renders, I offer an alternative! The overwhelming majority are old school guys but I do keep up with the current product so you'll find lots of contemporary stuff too. All different flavours. Plus, with the amazing CCT, we now have the benefit of rendering each alt attire! So I've also been sure to work on several different versions of guys (and gals) so you can mix it up to your heart's content. Variety is the spice of life! ♨️

Here's a preview:

I've worked pretty hard on finding and selecting the best possible pictures for each guy, which can be daunting considering my old school bias. Nonetheless, I'm satisfied with what I've been able to compile thus far. While most come from google and the talented folks at Deviant Art, many of the renders were personally scanned by me from old magazines so you might notice a few exclusives in there. I hope everyone enjoys!

Let me know if anyone is looking a bit wonky. Still putting some final touches on a few of them so I'll have some links posted soon! 😀

Credit to @WhereTheFdidTheEgo and co. for the sweet golden era skin. 🙌

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: REAL-LIFE RENDERS || BIG SHOW '03 [WIP] || Bret. Bulldog. Pillman. Anvil. Canadian Stampede '97 [RELEASED]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I spend most of time running into problems trying to make stuff in this game, I actually spend very little time playing and enjoying it :).  So I'm taking some time to enjoy everybody else's stuff this week.  Anyways, I've been particularly enjoying all of the retro WCW stuff you've been putting out.  I wasn't even watching WCW in the early 90's, but I started going back and enjoying it when 2K showed surprising love for it with the Austin showcase and roster additions in 2K16 & 2K17.  Great WWF/E stuff here too!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Renders y'all:

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-30-15-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-35-54-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-24-30-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-15-11-20-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-14-59-23-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-15-05-32-

Real-life renders for every era -- Now in HD!

• Over 800 unique renders! +More added regularly
  • Inject individually with CCT
  • Many, many variations of renders so that you can put different pics for different attires! (See video clip for examples)
  • Some random crops might need a do-over so please let me know if you'd like me to edit any of them.
  • Big Ups to the Jman @JManny for the sick match-up screens and phenomenal 2k88 skin in the video.

Preview pics: https://imgur.com/a/kjVE8kC

😀

Edited by J N
  • Like 14
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 5
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 4
  • KappaBrain 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: REAL-LIFE RENDERS [RELEASED]

demolition crush is missing and macho man and hulkster  from wcw 1994 when they were the mega powers 

and is there any chance you go the profiles and moveset with them that would be ace if you have mate 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

1 hour ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

demolition crush is missing and macho man and hulkster  from wcw 1994 when they were the mega powers

and is there any chance you go the profiles and moveset with them that would be ace if you have mate 

I'll do them as long as you promise to never post google links like that ever again. Ok mate?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

and  the profiles and moveset with them 

Fuck off mate! Pofos and movesets are something anyone can make and you expect the actual modders with  talent to waste their time making them for you when you wont put the effort in. You need to go fuck yourself

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 2

i have very bad dyslexic i can pay you mate for your troubles or can you do me a video help i lot more when some one has bad dyslexic of it so i can try to do them my myself and then share them with all of you thank you