<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

36 minutes ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

i have very bad dyslexic i can pay you mate for your troubles or can you do me a video help i lot more when some one has bad dyslexic of it so i can try to do them my myself and then share them with all of you thank you  

You dont really even need to be able to read to do pofos and movesets so being dyslexic has nothing to do with it, you're just to lazy to bother trying.

Edited by Red Rooster

oh ok thank you i will try i like to try to make hulk hogan wcw one if you can make a quick video i would truly appreciate and if i can do it i will share them to the wwe2k family on here thank you again red rooster and sorry for upset you on here i don;t want any arguments 

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: REAL-LIFE RENDERS [UPDATED]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Big Show '04 [Released] , Renders [Updated Regularly]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: The Rock '99 [Released], Big Show '04 [Released], Renders [Updated Regularly]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Edge '04 [WIP], The Rock '99 [Released], Big Show '04 [Released], Renders [Updated Regularly]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart Summerslam '94 [Released], Edge '04 [WIP], The Rock '99, Big Show '04, Renders

Love the pre Rated R Edge, I loved that logo from his tights and even had the T-Shirt. You even when the extra detail and removed the tattoo's he did have yet. LOVE IT.

And now you have some splatter Bret's! I hope all of this will come to the PC version of 20. With they way they are cutting out legends, the modders will become more important than ever! Keep up the great work!

• Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Ultimate Warrior '90 [Released], Edge '04 [WIP], Bret Hart '94, The Rock '99, Big Show '04, Renders
On 10/17/2019 at 1:06 PM, hulkamania2020@@ said:

i love the warrior but what about this one 

Haven't you been talked to about doing this before? What ABOUT that one? Make it your damn self if you don't like/care for what he made. You're rude.

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Razor Ramon '95 - 2 attires, Warrior '90, Bret '94, Rock '99 [Released], Edge '04 [WIP]

thank so very must just not for them and about the warrior from  From Saturday Night's Main Event  from 1990 to did i just seen this one and just suggest what about this one that all sorry if it come out the wrong way of  being  rude. and the warrior is ace and the  Razor Ramon, Summerslam and Survivor Series '95 great job to all the mods  mate i can not want to see what next 

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool new Attire. 😎
Incidentally, I've never used render before. But with your render pictures I get really fancy to use render pictures in the future. Thank you very much :)

• Like 1