<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

On 3/21/2021 at 4:05 PM, J N said:

Can't let Stone Cold Week end without a rare retro rattlesnake mod! From that month in '96 when he had the 2-peice goatee and wore decorative tights 😂#wip

stone-cold-96.jpg

the link please 😭

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

I am visiting this topic page at least twice a day looking at the creations and my God it’s a Masterpiece 

I can’t wait for the rest of the WIP mods 

Thanks to J N for the great effort and the beauty of his work

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

Hi there! I have only just started playing WWE 2K19 on PC, so I'm loving the fact that I can mod the game... I am absolutely blown away by the amazing work that you and everyone in here is doing! Your Undertaker and HBK packs have given me the versions of those characters that I have always wanted in game!!! Anyways, I just wanted to show my appreciation and say a big thank you for sharing your incredible work with us, and for helping make this game so much better! 👋

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

On 9/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, J N said:

Renders y'all:

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-30-15-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-35-54-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-07-26-19-24-30-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-15-11-20-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-14-59-23-

Wwe-2k19-Screenshot-2019-09-16-15-05-32-

Real-life renders for every era -- Now in HD!

• Over 800 unique renders! +More added regularly
  • Inject individually with CCT
  • Many, many variations of renders so that you can put different pics for different attires! (See video clip for examples)
  • Some random crops might need a do-over so please let me know if you'd like me to edit any of them.
  • Big Ups to the Jman @JManny for the sick match-up screens and phenomenal 2k88 skin in the video.

Preview pics: https://imgur.com/a/kjVE8kC

😀

did you ever release ?

On 7/12/2021 at 9:45 AM, J N said:

Thanks for the likes and comments everyone! I'm done participating in the community for now. Open to a few commissions. If anyone's interested please dm. Thanks again and all the best! 🍻

If theres no link its because he took it down for a reason, live with it

• Too Sweet 2

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> HBK Pack 2, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts, Roddy Piper, The Rock [WIP]

WHAT UP Y'ALL!! Thank you again for all the supportive comments and likes. After a short hiatus, I'm back! I'm happy to continue modding with the support of this awesome community. Please don't ever hesitate to drop me a reply on this thread, I appreciate every single comment!

In other news, How bout that ERAS mod?!! B4GTV, Matt Fick and the rest of the amazing team have produced something truly special with this mod. I'm beyond thrilled to be able to contribute to this amazing project. I know the team behind it spends countless hours researching and creating the best and most realistic (and mindblowing!) arenas that the game has ever seen. Please consider supporting future updates and upgrades through Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/B4GTV

By now I'm sure you all have installed ERAS and are no doubt enjoying the hell out of it! Here's a little something that I hope adds to your fun!

Straight out the Lex Express and onto the Intrepid arena it's ALL-AMERICAN LEX LUGER comin through to slam that eeeeeeeeevil Foreigner! After seeing the phenomenal Intrepid arena, I just couldn't resist making Lex in his Body Slam Challenge attire. I hope it adds another layer of realism and nostalgia to your experience! Credit to the incomparable Bam Bam's Universe for the amazing video - Make sure you subscribe to his awesome channel!

unknown.png?width=672&height=603

https://mega.nz/folder/Rb4gBS6C#_KyCIEqyOYAIDZ9ey62quQ

Enjoy!!🦅

• Like 17
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 7

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]
14 hours ago, J N said:

If the HULKSTER summons me, you know I gots to respond MATE! Here's one of your favs:

1.png?token-time=1634860800&token-hash=r

Hart Foundation Wrestlemania 7:

https://mega.nz/file/5TJAyDCB#YsvZ2fq2owDiPsqyQchjhdneTGAk0Mzk7-FdU1Mm94Q

Enjoy!! #InLovingMemoryOfAuntyCarol 💗

Hey man, can you dm me on discord or open your dms on here? I need to talk to you.  manta#8816