<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

-There hasn't been a 1992-1993ย Shawn Michaels yet. My absolute favorite attire is his 1992 Survivor Series attire. ย Speaking of Bret, I like his 1992ย Survivor Series attire.ย 

-I'd love to see an Owen Hart from Wrestlemania 10. ย Surprised no one has made him yet.ย ย 

ย 

• Too Sweet 1

13 hours ago, Leingod said:

Attire looks awesome, man. Wish there was a way to make him look younger though... when he got scanned, well, he was a lot older.

ย 

9 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Yeah, Bret looks great but I agree with Leingod. It would look even better if his face texture was made to look younger along with brown hair instead of black.

Thanks guys! 2k's old ass faces bother me too. I've actually already taken steps to make Bret look younger. I've edited the face textures to remove those unsightly wrinkles and done the same for the normals. I've also tanned him a little bit so all of that should hopefully contribute to a younger look.ย ย 

When I've worked on older Bret attires, like Wrestlemania 2 collab with @matt2282p we took great steps to ensure a much younger look, including facial sculpting and a completely overhauled face texture (thanks to matt!) For any Hart Foundation mods that I release, I will make sure Bret doesn't look as haggard as 2k has made him.

It's important to remember, however, that at Wrestlemania 8, Bret was only a few months shy of his 36th birthday. In other words, he was no spring chicken. This is why I didn't take the anti-aging process even further for this particular mod. But he has been de-wrinkled, at least! :D I'll see what I can do about lightening the hair tho...

ย 

7 hours ago, Packers12 said:

-There hasn't been a 1992-1993ย Shawn Michaels yet. My absolute favorite attire is his 1992 Survivor Series attire. ย Speaking of Bret, I like his 1992ย Survivor Series attire.ย 

-I'd love to see an Owen Hart from Wrestlemania 10. ย Surprised no one has made him yet.ย ย 

ย 

My favorite era HBK....There have been a few mods released from this era, though nothing in 19. This is something I'm going to be doing for sure. Matt2282 made a badass Owen WM10 for 18, maybe with some luck he'll port it over to 19 :)

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Just Not, here my Wcw request if you canโ€”โ€”- Hugh Morrus

thanks

I've thought many times about modding the laughing man but never really followed through. I've got a lot of classic attires already on the go, but Hugh will definitely be added to the list!

ย 

ย 

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm greatly satisfied knowing that others enjoy my mods. I really appreciate it. I will do my best to get to every request that I can. :)

ย 

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 5

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart, Bam Bam Bigelow
On 12/10/2018 at 11:20 AM, Just Not said:

ย 

Thanks guys! 2k's old ass faces bother me too. I've actually already taken steps to make Bret look younger. I've edited the face textures to remove those unsightly wrinkles and done the same for the normals. I've also tanned him a little bit so all of that should hopefully contribute to a younger look.ย ย 

When I've worked on older Bret attires, like Wrestlemania 2 collab with @matt2282p we took great steps to ensure a much younger look, including facial sculpting and a completely overhauled face texture (thanks to matt!) For any Hart Foundation mods that I release, I will make sure Bret doesn't look as haggard as 2k has made him.

It's important to remember, however, that at Wrestlemania 8, Bret was only a few months shy of his 36th birthday. In other words, he was no spring chicken. This is why I didn't take the anti-aging process even further for this particular mod. But he has been de-wrinkled, at least! :D I'll see what I can do about lightening the hair tho...

ย 

Well, you're right, although 36 isn't that old to meย ๐Ÿ˜›ย ... in the game he looks like, 50 something at least. Actually the worstย offenders are his eyes, since he looks fine with his shades on. His 2K model's eyes look droopy, tired and completelly non-agressive, unlike the Bret of yore. But still, what you're doing already looks better than 2K's stuff, really... so thanks again for your hard work!

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart, Bam Bam Bigelow, Retro WCW WIP
34 minutes ago, Just Not said:

WIP.... Classic WCW:

Lex Luger '89 ๏ปฟ

Luger.jpg

Ron Simmons '92

simmons.jpg

Stunning Steve '92

stunnig.jpg

Just a quick preview... Lots more classic WCW content to come.

LUGER 89!!!!! Yessssssssssssss

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Those are awesome man!ย  I love the early 90s WCW stuff... keep up the great work!!ย  That Simmons and Austin look amazing :)

Don't get me wrong, the Luger looks awesome too, I"m just more interested in the Simmons and Austin :D

ย 

Any interest in doing a Beautiful Bobby Eaton?

Edited by mitchflossin
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1