<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: DOOM [released] + SCOTT STEINER, PAUL E DANGEROUSLY, BARRY WINDHAM [wip]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner, Paul E, Barry Windham [wip], LEX LUGER '89 [released]

Man,  I just installed Lex and the pictures don't do it justice.  He looks spot on and 100x better than the 2k model.  Thank you for the great mods! :)

Edited by mitchflossin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner, Paul E, Barry Windham [wip], Luger '89, SID VICIOUS '90 [released]
18 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

You know who I'd really like to see a mod of? Tully Blanchard. Combine him with Arn, Flair, and your Barry, and we'd have a REAL 4-Horsemen for once.

or add ole anderson with arn,flair and tully to have the original horsemen with jj dillon as mngr

• Like 1

So I've been watching nothing but WCW Worldwide and Saturday Night 88-93 the past few weeks and subsequently I came up with another few names to toss in the pot, ones you don't see very often if at all as well so it would allow you to make things other people aren't making if that's up your alley.

I offer: Dirty Dick Slater, Dustin Rhodes (to go with the Barry Windham), Johnny B Badd, Johnny Gunn, Maxx Payne, Tex Slazenger, Van Hammer and Z Man.

Edited by Jinntu
forgot Dustin Rhodes
  • Like 1

Paul E. Dangerously Released.  With special cellphone entrance animation and 90s nokia phone prop.  Rename evt (entrance animation file) in hex to replace whatever entrance you want or add as an additional entrance and set it in data editor.  drag and drop the prop file into the pac prop folder.    If someone can make a custom moveset with this then please feel free to post the link on this page or on my DM.   Thanks.     Credit to @squaredcirclefan  for help getting the entrance to read the prop.  

https://mega.nz/folder/kvQxCSKB#mZFcycyhnWnXpZAufpTb-A

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 13
  • Glorious 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner, Windham [wip], Luger '89, Sid '90, PAUL E DANGEROUSLY '92 [released]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner[wip], Luger '89, Sid '90, Paul E, BARRY WINDHAM Wrestlewar '92 [released]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Steiner[wip], Paul E, Barry Windham, Stunning Steve and Ron Simmons '92 [released]
On 1/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, matt2282p said:

Scott Steiner final update.   Big attire pac coming soon..........

e0rji1.png

Some great retro mods here!

If can make some suggestions for Steiner:

- The Jaw line needs some work. Decrease the width of the jaw below the chin, decrease the outline and upper line as well. Try to get more of a \ / shape at the sides of the jaw if you know what I mean.

- The width of the eyebrows needs to be smaller, you can do this on the texture.

- increse the height of the nostrils at the front so that its more flat than rounded at the base i.e _ at the base of the nose.

Here's a ref pic to illustrate what I mean

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1