<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

🔔When I wake up in the morning🌞 And the 'larm gives out a warning I don't think I'll ever make it on time. By the time I grab my books 📚And I give myself a look 👀 I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by! 🚌It's alright 'cause I'm mean and I'm Dean!! 👨‍🏫🤣

Dean.jpg

WIP

• Like 19
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 5

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Dean Douglas [WIP] >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires [RELEASED] >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack [WIP} >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 [RELEASED] >>"The One" Billy Gunn [RELEASED] >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack [RELEASED] >>HBK Pack 1 >
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack >>HBK Pack 1 >
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez Online Portfolio >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> HBK - Friend or Foe 5-Pack >>HBK Pack 1 >
Just now, Norulf793 said:

I don't get all the fuss. Even if the whole thing should be true, it's total bullshit to call it mafia. Ok maybee it's against the forum rules, but it's totally normal business behavior,  especially in software development and i can tell it from first hand. A developer is also coding a program just one time and sells it hundred times. Is this really mafia. Sorry but if you're calling this mafia than you must believe in unicorns too.

Yeah, mafia is not the word to be using, lol. 

It's against forum rules, it's against 2K's rules TOS/EULA and can carry legal ramifications ... anything from an individual being sued to this forum being taken down entirely for facilitating those actions. It looks like everyone was warned about this in September of last year so there's no excuse. Even beside that, if it weren't illegal or against the rules here, it's still a shitty thing to do to people in the community ... with all due respect to you and your opinion.

• Corny 1

Hey yo! Did you just say hello to de bad guy? Well he's gonna carve you up! You won't be dripping gold. You'll be a smear on a chica's boot somewhere. Kick ass collection. Time to update my roster lol.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic
  • J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >>Big Van Vader NJPW >> HBK - KOTR '95 >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> >>HBK Pack 1 >

hi just not i dm  you for the link for Razor Ramon 10-Pack  and  EDGE '04 - 4 attires  i can not wait for  DIESEL attire pack  and Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 3 thank you for making them 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@
  • Too Sweet 1

53 minutes ago, RatedR77 said:

Was the Razor pack released? Do I need to DM to get the link? I just read that someone else Dm´d for a link, that´s why I wonder.

i'm also super interested in this pack - please let me know how I can download this amazing work 🙂

10 hours ago, RatedR77 said:

Was the Razor pack released? Do I need to DM to get the link? I just read that someone else Dm´d for a link, that´s why I wonder.

9 hours ago, eplate2 said:

i'm also super interested in this pack - please let me know how I can download this amazing work 🙂

Thanks for your interest in the Razor pack but it is not released yet. Please do not dm me for links unless I mention it in the post. 

and Thank you everyone else for all likes, comments and support! Means a lot! 🤗

HBK PACK 3 Preview...IN YOUR 🏡2 - Comin soon! :bheart2

13_-_hbk_IYH_2.jpg?width=1824&height=753

Edited by J N
  • Like 19
  • Too Sweet 7
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

Unfortunate news. Your work is some of the very best! If I knew the website, I'd implore it immediately.

I don't really understand the entitlement so many people exhibit. Like... you're lucky. Very lucky that modders work so hard to create accurate models and share their creations. Nobody has this cooked in right to get exactly what they want when they want it. I wish others could stop the BS and negativity and stop abusing the content providers.

Anyway, Razor and HBK look great. I hope we see them one day!

• Like 6
  • Yes! 5

• J N changed the title to << Aces and Matez >>Shawn Michaels - IYH 2 >> Big Van Vader NJPW >> HBK - KOTR '95 >> Razor Ramon 10-Pack >> Dean Douglas >> EDGE '04 - 4 attires >>Carlito >> DIESEL attire pack >> Shawn Michaels Attire Pack 2 >>"The One" Billy Gunn >> >>HBK Pack 1 >

The attention to detail in your work is incredible! I mean my mind is blown by how awesome these all look. That looks just like 1995 Shawn Michaels. How can people who do this stuff in their spare time do a better job than professionals who get paid to work on it full time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, CAWs4Concern said:

The attention to detail in your work is incredible! I mean my mind is blown by how awesome these all look. That looks just like 1995 Shawn Michaels. How can people who do this stuff in their spare time do a better job than professionals who get paid to work on it full time?

I will take a shot at answering this question: It's because they care more about detail and accuracy... and are true wrestling fans!

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1