<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

5 hours ago, Just Not said:

Remember the โ˜„๏ธWARRRRIOR๐Ÿš€ Comic? Pepridge Farm remembers and so does @GamingNinja86 ๐Ÿ˜Thanks for another awesome attire commission! This time it's a super rare and unique look that Warrior-man only ever wore 1 time!ย ๐Ÿค“ It also might be the only outfit that does not feature his iconic face paint logo anywhere (besides his face lol). Now we can all re-live those 3 magical months in 1996 when Warrior-mania was running wild all over the New Generation!! ๐Ÿ‘น

warrior-96.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!AGgX0BCK!KIebRDFGKzgeYsdHNDLUTsStfJhLKKIpUc-ttsqjUVA

ย 

Enjoy!! ๐ŸŽ‡โœจ๐ŸŽ†

How much do I have to pay for you to make an Attitude Era Matt Hardy? Like 1999-2000ish. Like I really need this lol.

Been downloading your mods for days, they are amazing.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, proxyDIFFERENT said:

How much do I have to pay for you to make an Attitude Era Matt Hardy? Like 1999-2000ish. Like I really need this lol.

Been downloading your mods for days, they are amazing.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying themย ๐Ÿ‘ Please DM me to discuss any commission requests ๐Ÿ™‚.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

๐Ÿ’ฅARGHHH MOAR WARRIORZ!!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ Make the sacrifice and check out this rare ๐Ÿ”ฅWarrior '92 singlet attire๐Ÿ”ฅ Ace attire commissioned byย  @hulkamania2020@@ Thanks, mate! ๐Ÿป

Warrior-92-flame-singlet.jpg

๐Ÿ‘น

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Ultimate Warrior '92 Rare Flame Singlet [RELEASED] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> More Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Savio Vega & Crush '97 >>
27 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, awesome work . also can you tell me which 10 attires are the best you ever posted ? also can you make a white hair old hitman hart ? mordern day version ?

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hi, awesome work . also can you tell me which 10 attires are the best you ever posted ? also can you make a white hair old hitman hart ? mordern day version ?

Maybe a "please"? maybe a "could you..."? maybe an "is there any possibility"? As I said before,ย  you have no manners when you write man, you sound so rude. Maybe you should learn some polite vocabulary before commenting...

Edited by Elegido.
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

COVID-19 YOU STALK THE WEAK AND FEEBLE AND BURY YOUR ANCHORS INTO THEIR BONES BUT THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL! COROOONAAAA!!! THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN! ALL THE FUSES IN THE EXIT SIGNS HAVE BEEN BURNT OUT! NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!ย  ALL MY LITTLE WARRIORS ON SOCIAL ISOLATION QUARANTINE WILL SOON EMERGE VICTORIOUS.

FOR WE HAVE ALREADY MADE THE SACRIFICE.

warrior-snme90.jpg

๐Ÿ˜ท

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by J N
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> ULTIMATE WARRIOR '90 [RELEASED] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Savio Vega & Crush '97 >>
8 hours ago, Just Not said:

COVID-19 YOU STALK THE WEAK AND FEEBLE AND BURY YOUR ANCHORS INTO THEIR BONES BUT THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL! COROOONAAAA!!! THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN! ALL THE FUSES IN THE EXIT SIGNS HAVE BEEN BURNT OUT! NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!ย  ALL MY LITTLE WARRIORS ON SOCIAL ISOLATION QUARANTINE WILL SOON EMERGE VICTORIOUS.

FOR WE HAVE ALREADY MADE THE SACRIFICE.

warrior-snme90.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!QewxGawZ!GpayFjBcuvN6_ivJUHMXBi91FqbC8KA2cOGr3V3Vps8

ย 

COMMISSIONED BY @hulkamania2020@@ BIG THANKS MAAATE!!!

ENJOY!! ๐Ÿ˜ท

ย 

ย 

all your warriors attire are just amazing

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

Hey, I was looking over my recent posts and I came to the startling realization that I just haven't posted enough Warrior mods lately ๐Ÿค”. So anyway, here's another๐Ÿ˜„: '92 Promo attire - Commissioned by the ultimate fanatic @hulkamania2020@@ Another big thanks, mate! ๐Ÿค˜

warrior-922.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!sPBBhY5K!51FWUrzcVsFj-VDy1wDTrgCxbGH5r5jUSt1vW3ZDOpw

ย 

Enjoyyy ๐Ÿคช

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> ANOTHER WARRIOR MOD [released] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Savio Vega & Crush '97 >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> SNAP INTO IT - Macho Man Halloween Havoc '96 [wip] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Savio Vega & Crush '97 >>

hi ever one i hope you r all ok and all of your family toย  and love your macho man andย  does this happen to ever one i have use Data Editorย 19 and i have put in the game 10 warrior 1 work 2 and 3 and 4 but when i go toย  5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 it the some warrior from 1 y is there a way to fix this or is it a bug he is all the warriors i put inย ย ch25402ย ย ch25412_snme_90ย ch25422ย ย ch25432-warrior92flamesinglet them 4 work but all of these don't workย ย ch25452Ultimate_Warrior_Blue_Promoย ch25462_warrior_Purple_promoย ย ch25472_warrior_rumble_91ย ch25482_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_Final_Matchย ย ch25492_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_first_matchย  but 5 6 7 8 9 thank don't it just load up the first warrior againย ย ch25402 do any one know how to fix it so i can enjoy all the warrior not just 4 thank you and ever take careย 

3 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

hi ever one i hope you r all ok and all of your family toย  and love your macho man andย  does this happen to ever one i have use Data Editorย 19 and i have put in the game 10 warrior 1 work 2 and 3 and 4 but when i go toย  5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 it the some warrior from 1 y is there a way to fix this or is it a bug he is all the warriors i put inย ย ch25402ย ย ch25412_snme_90ย ch25422ย ย ch25432-warrior92flamesinglet them 4 work but all of these don't workย ย ch25452Ultimate_Warrior_Blue_Promoย ch25462_warrior_Purple_promoย ย ch25472_warrior_rumble_91ย ch25482_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_Final_Matchย ย ch25492_warrior_Survivor_Series_90_first_matchย  but 5 6 7 8 9 thank don't it just load up the first warrior againย ย ch25402 do any one know how to fix it so i can enjoy all the warrior not just 4 thank you and ever take careย 

1. You need to learn how to use PERIODS ( this is a period ===> . ) , COMMAS (this is a comma ===> , ), and put SPACES into your message.

It's annoying and hard to read your posts when you put everything in one big BLOB of words. Please try to make your posts look better. I started to not even respond because it was so bad, but we all need help, SO...

2. I assume you have Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker with 10 attire slots for the Ultimate Warrior unlocked already, right?

3. How did you install all the attires? Did you put them into the ch/pac folder directly or do you have a "Mods" folder? If you DO have a "Mods" folder, I would move Ultimate Warrior files out of the ch/pac folder (but keep them!), rebuild your Chunk0.def file, and see if it fixes it.

4. Check the file sizes of the first attire (ch25402) and attires 5 - 10 and make sure you did not accidentally copy the first attire and install it into slots 5 - 10. If the first attire's file size is the same as attires 5 - 10, then you may have copied it by mistake. This sounds weird, but I'm just randomly troubleshooting.

ย 

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Thanks 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie BWO [RELEASED] >> Macho Man '96 [wip] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Crush '97 >>

This is great, the models reflect so much to how they actually look, especially since there has been no previous model from 2K to work with so good job man and keep it up ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

also do you have any more plans for wrestlers and attires from 2000?ย 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

19 hours ago, Zandig said:

also do you have any more plans for wrestlers and attires from 2000?ย 

I love me some attitude era but there are currently no plans to focus on 99-02 guys๐Ÿ˜ž. Someย kind folks have generously chipped in a few bucks over the past month so I have my hands full with commissions at the moment (which I'm extremely grateful for! ๐Ÿ™Œ)ย  With COVID๐Ÿ˜ท shutting down my workplace๐Ÿฅบ, this is basically how I'm putting food on the table for the foreseeable future lol ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.ย 

So if there is a specific attire or mod you would like to see, just send me a dm and we can try to work something out. Cheers!ย ๐Ÿป

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO [RELEASED] >> Macho Man '96 [wip] >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Crush '97 >>