<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

🏆Before Brock was the Beast - Dan was the man! 🥋And now you can re-live those 6 months in 1998 when #SevernMania was runnin' wild all over  Shotgun Saturday Night!🔫 Big thanks to my bro @greenmanrob for the commish and dat boi @Pepsiguy2 for the ufc base model. Includes pofo and moveset. Let's get it on!!🤼‍♂️

dan-sevren.jpg

🥏

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Dan Severn [RELEASED] >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Sting & Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho '03 & '04[wip] >> The Rock >>
On 6/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, Just Not said:

👻OOOH YEEEESS 🗣️ Call your uncle Paul and tell 'em it's #PhenomFriday -- UNDERTAKER '96 IS IN THE BUILDING 🏺 -- Commissioned by the good brother @ultragarrison123 Big thanks mate!! 🤵#rest 🛌#in💀#peace 🕊️

Undertaker-96.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/QCYBTITC#N-wn5A48BtdcLrVSLZGfrljL-KZRQUNNe9gpBtV00GU

Enjoy!! 🧛‍♂️

4 hours ago, Just Not said:

🏆Before Brock was the Beast - Dan was the man! 🥋And now you can re-live those 6 months in 1998 when #SevernMania was runnin' wild all over  Shotgun Saturday Night!🔫 Big thanks to my bro @greenmanrob for the commish and dat boi @Pepsiguy2 for the ufc base model. Includes pofo and moevset. Let's get it on!!🤼‍♂️

dan-sevren.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/da4UxYDa#Gf1pfsobSNg58binAbuh8AHEM-gQVYyPq-Xdji_E8Hk

Enjoy! 🥏

Awesome to see Taker finally released, the Dan Severn is especially cool. Hopefully Goldust is on his way soon too!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

That Severn is straight up sick. I may be wrong, but it seems to be the mustache is more full and luscious and beastly than the earlier preview. Maybe it's my imagination. But what's certain is that your work on the Attitude Era has been just magnificent.

Time to clear a slot so I can install Severn! Thank you for sharing your incredible talents.

• Too Sweet 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:08 AM, Just Not said:

💣If you want fake news, turn on CNN 👀. If you want Fake Sting 🐍, download below😄Commissioned by a real one, @jcsix ✊🏽Big thanks mate! #nwo4life #StingMania

NWO-Sting.jpg

https://mega.nz/folder/BaZgiYTa#O1Z2X-09YdIPlfHLg4V9XA

Enjoy!! 🕸️

Excellent work on the nWo Sting!

Edited by nas726
  • Too Sweet 2

Oh you thought we were done with Warrior attires?? Think again!! 👹ULTIMATE WARRIOR in his crazy sick In Your House🏠: Good Friends 🤝Better Enemies🤛 attire from April 1996. Probably my favorite of all the 10,5735 warrior looks. Many thanks to my dude @SwitchedHazuki for sponsoring this mod! 🎇

Warrior_IYH_96.jpg

💥

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 4

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Ultimate Warrior IYH '96 [RELEASED] >>Dan Severn >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Sting & Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho '03 & '04[wip] >> The Rock >>
3 hours ago, Just Not said:

Oh you thought we were done with Warrior attires?? Think again!! 👹ULTIMATE WARRIOR in his crazy sick In Your House🏠: Good Friends 🤝Better Enemies🤛 attire from April 1996. Probably my favorite of all the 10,5735 warrior looks. Many thanks to my dude @SwitchedHazuki for sponsoring this mod! 🎇

Warrior_IYH_96.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/YGpDVTjD#ZE4dJwNlmVtzemK3PAvehry2O0zEy2CAlyoiCjFuZrQ

Enjoy!! 💥

haha amazing! i wish i could have 20 attires for Warrior in my game at this point lol

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

17 hours ago, Just Not said:

Warrior_IYH_96.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/YGpDVTjD#ZE4dJwNlmVtzemK3PAvehry2O0zEy2CAlyoiCjFuZrQ

Enjoy!! 💥

i've got soooo much fun with this mod! really outstanding work!

Here's his Match that never happened that night against Goldust:

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

@Just Not 's Warrior mods are simply awesome, always very close to the real character.  Loved the match too, @SwitchedHazuki can you pls me which crowd you used for the match? I have seen Old school audience in other matches but this one looks different and better than those. 

Thanks

Edited by WWF Legends Fan
  • Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, WWF Legends Fan said:

@Just Not 's Warrior mods are simply awesome, always very close to the real character.  Loved the match too, @SwitchedHazuki can you pls me which crowd you used for the match? I have seen Old school audience in other matches but this one looks different and better than those. 

Thanks

Hey! Sure thing!

It´s the Crowd from the 2K88 Mod from JManny!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

🦂 More Stingers, anyone?? 🌊 Here's another 2 STING attires to fill up your Scorpion Death Slots 😁☠️ From Clash of Champions XXVII 🏆 and 94-95 photo shoot📸 Brought to you by the dynamic dude🏄‍♂️ @SurferSting4Life BIG THANKS MATE🤙

stinger-clash-94.jpg

Sting-Blue-95.jpg

🌞

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Woo 5

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> 2x Sting '94-'95 [RELEASED] >> Warrior IYH '96 >>Dan Severn >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho '03 & '04[wip] >>

🔊OOOOoh Flash you are SoooOOoo FUNKY! 🕺🏾 2 Hot🥵 to handle and 2 Cold🥶 to hold, it's ya boi Flash Funk 🤸🏾‍♂️👀 Commissioned by the homie @eplate2 Big thanks! And big time funky credits to the J-Man @JManny for the flashy base💥WIP🚧

Flash-Funk.jpg

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Flash Funk [WIP] >> 2x Sting [RELEASED] >> Warrior IYH '96 >>Dan Severn >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho '03 & '04[wip] >>
On 5/18/2020 at 5:38 PM, Just Not said:

🌴 Bruddas! 🥥 It's da Coconut man straight outta Kona, brudda 🌄 By da wae of EEEEVIL Japan 👺#shakabrah 🤙 Commissioned by da good brudda @MajorPayne Domo arigato!! 🎎

Crush-94.jpg

Hi ,

Appreciated your mods. Can you please provide the link to download this Crush Attire ? He looks fabulous.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

🌴Forget about the 'rona 😷and head down to Kona! 🍍 It's Crush! In his EVIL foreign heel attires from 1994 👺🔥 Commissioned by @MajorPayne Big thanks bruddah! 🤙🥥

CRUSH.jpg

🦑

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Crush '94, 2 attires [RELEASED] >>Flash Funk [WIP] >> Warrior IYH '96 >>Dan Severn >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Jeff Hardy '99 [RELEASED] >> 2x Crush '94 >>Flash Funk [WIP] >> Warrior IYH '96 >>Dan Severn >> DDP '91 >> Undertaker '96 >>Wolfpac Sting >> Big Show '00 >>Carlito >>Billy Gunn '98 >> Luger '96 >>Owen Hart >>

🌪️🌪️🌪️"Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich 🌪️🌪️🌪️ 🦵👕Sweet lime green🍏 attire from '91 - Commissioned by X_X on discord - Big thanks!🤠

textor2.jpg

🌟

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 5

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich [RELEASED] >> Jeff Hardy>>2x Crush '94>>Flash Funk [WIP]>>Warrior>>Severn >>DDP '91 >>Undertaker>>Stings >>Big Show>>Carlito >>Billy Gunn>>

🌪️ 🌪️ 🌪️ #KerryMania continues with #TornadoTuesday 🌪️ 🌪️ 🌪️ Serving looks from both the '91 and '92 Royal Rumbles 👀 💅 Can you dig it??! 💨 💨

textor.jpg

Kerry-RR92.jpg

🥩

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> 3x Texas Tornado Kerry Von Erich [RELEASED] >> Jeff Hardy>>2x Crush '94>>Flash Funk [WIP]>>Warrior>>Severn >>DDP '91 >>Undertaker>>Stings >>Big Show>>Carlito >>Billy Gunn>>

📽️ 🍌I know you remember the name... 📀🎞️But do you remember the mod?? 👀 Completely re-hauled & updated Goldust '96💋🏆WIP🔒💛

Goldust_96.jpg

Coming soon! 🎬

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Updated Goldust '96 [WIP] >> 3x Texas Tornado [RELEASED] >> Jeff Hardy>>2x Crush '94>>Flash Funk [WIP]>>Warrior>>DDP '91 >>Undertaker>>Stings >>Big Show>>Billy Gunn>>

You KNOW everyone is just dying for this classic Goldust. I've never seen such an amazing classic Goldust in any game... EVER. Like a Hollywood director worthy of the most golden Oscar, you are the MAN for bringing this to us. I know once I finally play with him (that came out wrong) I will NEVER... forget the name... of SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Goldussssssst.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

21 hours ago, Just Not said:

📽️ 🍌I know you remember the name... 📀🎞️But do you remember the mod?? 👀 Completely re-hauled & updated Goldust '96💋🏆WIP🔒💛

Goldust_96.jpg

Coming soon! 🎬

Cant wait for this bro! Amazing work!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

When a man's heart is full of deceit 🖤...It burns up 🧯, dies🎲...And a dark shadow 👥falls over his soul...💀....THIS IS STING 🦂 Thank you @SurferSting4Life for another awesome Sting attire! #StingMania

Sting-Crow-96.jpg

🦇

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Woo 3