<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

💫HEY YO!💫 It's The Outsiders... from 🌴Bash at the Beach '96🏖️ Ported from my 2k18 mod collection with various improvements to both Hall and Nash 😎Commissioned by the homie @Fawuwu 🤘Big thanks G! #TagTeamMania #2Sweet

Outsiders-Bash-96.jpg

🔥

Edited by J N
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Hall and Nash '96 [RELEASED] >>Hardy Boyz '00 [RELEASED] >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

💠Hey YO!💠How bout some more of...da Bad Guy?!🖇️... in his pre-evolved form... 🧫The Diamond Studd! 💍4-attire Pack#2sweet

diamond-studds.jpg

♦️

Edited by J N
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 7
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diamond Studd 4-attire Pack [RELEASED] >> The Outsider '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diamond Studd 4-attire Pack [RELEASED] >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
20 minutes ago, Just Not said:

🎸Don't you see the writing on the wallllllllll?🧱 It says "Classic Jeff Hardy from 99-2000 WIP"👾 Commissioned by P.S. @arhayes91 Thanks G! 🦅

Jeff_Hardy_99.jpg?width=1920&height=525

amazing work! can't wait for the release!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Just Not said:

🎸Don't you see the writing on the wallllllllll?🧱 It says "Classic Jeff Hardy from 99-2000 WIP"👾 Commissioned by P.S. @arhayes91 Thanks G! 🦅

Jeff_Hardy_99.jpg?width=1920&height=525

was waiting for a working '99 Jeff mod. Cant wait

• Like 1

🚚It's the complete edition...♨️Hot and fresh out the kitchen🍽️ ...No more hopin' and wishin', no this ain't demolition. 🕶️But it's Big Daddy Cool so please start your ignition🚛 And a big thank you to @eplate2 for the tuition 👨‍🎓 😄

Diesel-94.jpg

🚦

Edited by J N
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 10
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diesel - King of the Ring '94 [RELEASED] >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
9 hours ago, Just Not said:

🚚It's the complete edition...♨️Hot and fresh out the kitchen🍽️ ...No more hopin' and wishin', no this ain't demolition. 🕶️But it's Big Daddy Cool so please start your ignition🚛 And a big thank you to @eplate2 for the tuition 👨‍🎓 😄

Diesel-94.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/1eQXTCQZ#wGlNW49vSzUBg-C3UwlfpCVhre5vGLR16mLSVFPwHYA

Enjoy! 🚦

great rhymes too lol

• Too Sweet 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> EVIL Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel '94 >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

😤😡STAY OUTTA MY ZONE!!!!!!!!😡😤jk, you can come in🤭Welcome to The Zone ©, home of the world's most dangerous man:ninja:, 🤛Kenneth mother-fucking Shamrock🤜 '97 strong style🥊. Please enjoy your stay🤗 Sponsored by @eplate2 👊BIG THANKS!!!!!😲

Ken_Shamrock_97.jpg

☘️

Edited by J N
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Ken Shamrock '97 [RELEASED] >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel '94 >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

🦂MANS 🦂CALLED 🦂STING🦂 Starrcade '89 Surf stylez 🏄‍♂️ Commissioned by the Ultimate Stanger, @jcsix THANK YOU! 🔋#stingmania

Sting-Starcade-89-1.jpg

Sting_Starcade_89_2.jpg

🎬

Edited by J N
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 5

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Sting Starrcade '89 x2 [RELEASED] >> Ken Shamrock '97 >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel '94 >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>
On 12/10/2018 at 8:23 AM, Just Not said:

The Undertaker '94

Undertaker_purple.jpg?width=1920&height=

WIP

Hey brother, is there a link to The Undertaker '94 mod?

Edited by ultragarrison123
Edited this to remove the entire quote

1 hour ago, ultragarrison123 said:

Hey brother, is there a link to The Undertaker '94 mod?

Hey brother, could you please edit your post so you're not quoting my entire page?  And nope, Taker '94 is a wip for now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

9 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hey brother, could you please edit your post so you're not quoting my entire page?  And nope, Taker '94 is a wip for now.

Oops sorry man. I have edited the quote. Looking forward to your Undertaker '94 mod brother :)

• Too Sweet 2