<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Bret Hart '93 [RELEASED] >> Diesel '93 and '94 >> Goldust '96 [WIP] >> Steven Richards>> Jeff Hardy '00[Released]

๐Ÿ›ข๏ธ Diesel '93 - "Insurance Policy" debut attireย ๐Ÿ›ข๏ธ Released!

ย 

Diesel-debut.jpg

This is the first attire in the BIG D 10-Pack, featuring this marvelously memorable and obviously iconic jumpsuit look. I hope it tickles the nostalgia strings of your heart as much as it does mine! Look out for more Diesel attires to be released in the coming month. The pack will release in chronological order and will feature some bonus attires from some of Big Daddy Cool's most memorable friends and foes. Hope all my old school cats out there enjoy! HRMMMPH HRMMMPH! ๐Ÿš›

Edited by J N
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diesel '93 (bodyguard) [RELEASED] >> Bret Hart >> Goldust [WIP] >> Steven Richards>> Jeff Hardy [Released]
On 1/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, Starkiller2000 said:

Nice preview of BD. Will be HBK summerslam 03' mod relesed ?

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€ For HBK, I was planning on doing some sweet entrance attire but never got around to it :/. I might still do some in the future but until then, here are the in-ring attires (2 hairstyles):

ย 

Shawn-Michaels-2003-2.jpg

ย 

๐Ÿค 

ย 

Edited by J N
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >>HBK '03 [RELEASED]>> Diesel '93 >> Bret Hart >> Goldust [WIP] >> Steven Richards>> Jeff Hardy

With your 1993 Attires that you are currently presenting, you are covering my absolute favorite era.ย I love it! :)

I'm really looking forward to the "leather" Bodyguard Diesel and can't wait to continue my 1993 Universe with it.ย The new Bret KotR 93 Attire is perfect. Unfortunately I saw it too late. Otherwise I would have used it already. But it will be to 100% Bret's Main-Attire for my WWF '93 Universe. Thank you :)

• Like 4

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Bret Hart - Royal Rumble '93 [RELEASED] >>HBK '03 >> Diesel >> Goldust [WIP] >> Steven Richards>> Jeff Hardy

:bheart2 Shawn Michaels 1993 - ๐ŸšงEarly wip ๐Ÿšง Still gotta add gloves, do some work on the hair and a few other tidbits...then it's on to the entrance attire! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

hbk-93-wip.jpg

Coming soon! ๐Ÿ’‹

ย 

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 13
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Shawn Michaels '93 [WIP] >>Bret Hart '93 [RELEASED] >>HBK >> Diesel >> Goldust [WIP]
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 4:39 PM, Just Not said:

ย 

ย 

Hi man,ย 

I am interested in your very nice background menu, where can I download it and how can I insert it in the game? thank you very much :)

Edit: i found it thanks. :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

On 9/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, Just Not said:

Renders y'all:

ย 

I didnt relalized you released a massive real-life render pack a while back. Man thank you for this! Need to complete some wrestlers that I couldnt find good photos for like Demolition. Thank you again

• Like 2

โœด๏ธ๐ŸŽ†THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR - King of the Ring 1996!๐ŸŽ†โœด๏ธ Commissioned by @GamingNinja86 Excellent attire choice pal! Thanks so much! :cheers:

Ultimate-Warrior-KOTR-96.jpg

ย 

Thanks for the continued support, likes and comments everyone! ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‘น

Edited by J N
  • Like 18
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Ultimate Warrior '96 [RELEASED] >>Shawn Michaels '93 [WIP] >>Bret Hart '93 [RELEASED]
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >>Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania 12 & King of the Ring '96[RELEASED] >>Shawn Michaels '93 [WIP]
22 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

hey where please show meย 

Hi,

you need to install the beautiful jmanny's 2k88 mod that you find at following link:

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/71031-2k88-mods-70-classic-arenas-patch-2-available-now/

the menu is included in its mod.

You can also install it in a folder other than that of the original game, after you just take the files relating to the modified menu and copy them to the game folder replacing the original ones (make a backup of the originals first). :)

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพWE ARE THE NATION โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ Crush '97ย โœŠ๐Ÿป RELEASED ๐Ÿš” #blackhistorymonthย 

crush-nod.jpg

๐Ÿ๏ธ

ย 

Edited by J N
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Crush '97 [RELEASED] >> Ultimate Warrior '96 >> Shawn Michaels '93 [WIP]
1 minute ago, Just Not said:

โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพWE ARE THE NATION โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ Crush '97ย โœŠ๐Ÿป RELEASED ๐Ÿš” #blackhistorymonthย 

crush-nod.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!1WpVTTxY!026rCdWtGUMYzsDUBO4tuP368FjtYp-_AGjIWy9pAW8

ย 

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ๏ธ

Yeah! Another crush in my collection, thanks โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

thank you so very much just not i love it i hope you doย Demolition crush any way thank you again mate and take careย 

Plenty of Demolition Crush's already out there.ย 

• What? 1