<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

@Just Not I love your Bret Hart attire, it's one of my favorite mods. However, there's this problem I've been having and I'm wondering if you have any idea as to what might be causing it.

When using your Bret mod, there's this odd foreign object in the middle of the ring during his entrance only.

SRQqnRy.jpg

VYwQSar.jpg

After the entrance the object is gone. I've had this issue for a while now and only just got around to posting about it. This only happens with some of your attires.

Now I assume this is TOTALLY an issue on my end. Maybe a rogue prop file?? Some sort of evt conflict?? I assume other ppl aren't seeing this, including you. It's not a corrupt save issue, as I had this problem prior to and after doing a clean save reinstall.

So yeah, I'm just wondering if you (or anyone else) has any insight into what might be causing this!

15 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

@Just Not I love your Bret Hart attire, it's one of my favorite mods. However, there's this problem I've been having and I'm wondering if you have any idea as to what might be causing it.

When using your Bret mod, there's this odd foreign object in the middle of the ring during his entrance only.

After the entrance the object is gone. I've had this issue for a while now and only just got around to posting about it. This only happens with some of your attires.

Now I assume this is TOTALLY an issue on my end. Maybe a rogue prop file?? Some sort of evt conflict?? I assume other ppl aren't seeing this, including you. It's not a corrupt save issue, as I had this problem prior to and after doing a clean save reinstall.

So yeah, I'm just wondering if you (or anyone else) has any insight into what might be causing this!

Hey, thanks. Yea I'm aware of the mysterious and temporary black entrance object but I have no idea what causes it. Sorry!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, Just Not said:

Hey, thanks. Yea I'm aware of the mysterious and temporary black entrance object but I have no idea what causes it. Sorry!

Oh okay. Glad to know it's not just me then. Thanks for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • J N changed the title to Virtual Dollys >> Diesel '93 [WIP]
26 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Wow so a diesel bodyguard Mod I've always searched 👌

Right?! It's going to go so well with HBK 1994! I'm pretty sure @JustNot also made Diesel's silver and black outfit that he wore at Wrestlemania X. It's a 2K18 mod, but I think it should work in 2K19 as well??

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Yes, the two attires already existed. But this is the Attire which was most memorable for me. He had two bodyguard attire. This one in leather and one in a blue, black and white tracksuit. Whereby I have always preferred this leather attire.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

15 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Yes, the two attires already existed. But this is the Attire which was most memorable for me. He had two bodyguard attire. This one in leather and one in a blue, black and white tracksuit. Whereby I have always preferred this leather attire.

Of course, I remember the bodyguard attires well. Was just mentioning his Wrestlemania X attire too. 👍

P.S. - I just remembered this look from 1993 too. 😛

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Right?! It's going to go so well with HBK 1994! I'm pretty sure @JustNot also made Diesel's silver and black outfit that he wore at Wrestlemania X. It's a 2K18 mod, but I think it should work in 2K19 as well??

Thanks guys! It was actually Leon who made the Wrestlemania X attire in I think 2k16 or 17.

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Of course, I remember the bodyguard attires well. Was just mentioning his Wrestlemania X attire too. 👍

P.S. - I just remembered this look from 1993 too. 😛

Lol I might get to some other body guard attires eventually. I'm actually planning on doing an attire pack for Diesel, maybe I'll replace some of the in-ring with some manager attires 🤔

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3

On 11/28/2019 at 3:49 PM, Just Not said:

Thanks guys! It was actually Leon who made the Wrestlemania X attire in I think 2k16 or 17.

Lol I might get to some other body guard attires eventually. I'm actually planning on doing an attire pack for Diesel, maybe I'll replace some of the in-ring with some manager attires 🤔

Oh really? Whoops, my bad! You know I love all your 90s mods though, lol. And I wasn't mentioning any of the others in hopes you'd make them. The leather one is dope and just stirred up my nostalgia! 👍

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:59 AM, micencronin said:

It's awesome man! When will it be released?

Thanks, pal!  I'm making a Diesel attire pack spanning his entire run. I plan to release them all together by around Christmas. I'll be posting WIP updates until then, so if you like what you see, stay tuned!

Update: Been preoccupied with commission work for the past few weeks so there will be delays on the Big D pack. Still committed to getting it out though... Should be released by mid-January.

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diesel '93 [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Jeff Hardy '00 [Released!] >> Diesel '93 [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Steven Richards {Right To Censor} [Released]>> Jeff Hardy '00 >> Diesel '93 [WIP]

This is surely amazing, the more of these mods that release such as steven Richards, the closer i can get to creating my attitude era roster. 

Love it as always, keep it up.

Btw, is this mod compatible in the creation studio.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Goldust '96 [WIP] >> Steven Richards [Released]>> Jeff Hardy '00 >> Diesel '93 [WIP]

Big thanks, everyone! Always appreciate the likes and comments 😀

On 12/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, _HiBye_ said:

Loving that Jeff! I'm sure you you guys could nail a 02'-03' style Jeff aswell! Would love to see someone tackle that HCTP attire

Thank you sir. That's a pretty rad look I think I just might add it to the list 👍. I plan to do some more attires from 2000 too, like his super manly neon see-through mesh-belly-shirt look.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:33 AM, Zandig said:

This is surely amazing, the more of these mods that release such as steven Richards, the closer i can get to creating my attitude era roster. 

Love it as always, keep it up.

Btw, is this mod compatible in the creation studio.

Thanks! Glad you're digging it. I've been watching a lot of WWE 2000-01 which is actually lit af and a lot better than I had remembered. I'm going to be doin a few more guys from that era too that haven't been done in a while or at all. Eventually. And no sorry, not compatible with creation studio.  If the reason you're asking is because you want to give him a BWO attire... I"m wayyy ahead of you lol 😊 Stay tuned!

17 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Okay, I'm a huge Goldust mark.

This is INSANELY exciting to me...!

Will he have his wig and robe in the entrance?

But of course! anything less would be uncivilized. Still have a lot of work to do on him. I really want to do the '96 OG goldust justice. The outfit is especially going to be overhauled. But ya for sure, entrance attire and likely some other attires which I'm sure a fellow Goldust mark will appreciate! 👊

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 3