<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

8 hours ago, Just Not said:

Thanks! And I'll definitely look into it. Maybe HBK vs Jericho wm19...

Excellent thank you dude :) both those attires would be so sweet, any WM 19 Mods or WM 2000 mods would be,

15 hours ago, Just Not said:

Thanks! I think Hart Foundation 97 is default for 2k (except owen of course.) I'm more into the early 90s Bret look but I'll look into doing a Stampede IYH pack. 

Yes, although only some of the attires in ring ... but other elements such as jackets are found (only those of bret and bulldog) can be found in the CC (editing character) ...
pity that there is no tool to extract the editions that one makes and inject them later as a mod.

And yes, the early 90's bret looks better ... although always seeing the whole "family" is very cool.

@matt2282p did a phenomenal Bull Nakano last year and it's compatible with 19 (might have to fix skin issue). I don't have plans to do any old school women but I'm always open to suggestions. 

Yes! It's a great model! In fact, @matt2282p surprised me by sending it to me for PM ... It was a very great surprise ...

Thanks for the support everyone! If you want to request something, please consider dropping me a few bucks and I will be more than happy to fulfill your request. Other than that,

One question ... how is the issue of donations or commissions? Do I mean the monetary value that must be put or is it something to talk about by PM?

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, Kmaster said:

Yes, although only some of the attires in ring ... but other elements such as jackets are found (only those of bret and bulldog) can be found in the CC (editing character) ...
pity that there is no tool to extract the editions that one makes and inject them later as a mod.

And yes, the early 90's bret looks better ... although always seeing the whole "family" is very cool.

Yes! It's a great model! In fact, @matt2282p surprised me by sending it to me for PM ... It was a very great surprise ...

One question ... how is the issue of donations or commissions? Do I mean the monetary value that must be put or is it something to talk about by PM?

Yea matt2282p is awesome! Not only the most talented modder, but the kindest too!

Regarding commissions or donations for requests, I don't charge a set amount. Any amount you choose will guarantee at least 1 request in a timely fashion. Anything is appreciated! If you have any questions, feel free to dm me.

And I'll definitely see what I can do about a Hart Foundation '97 pack. I'll at least try for some alternate attires from '97 to mix it up a bit :)

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Hitman release - King of the Ring 1995 🧦👑 Black on Black with his '95 Leather jacket. More attires to come!

bret-King-of-the-ring-95.jpg

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart - King of the Ring '95, Triple H - WM 19 [Released] || HBK and Nash 03, Sting, Razor [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Kevin Nash - Summerslam '03, Bret Hart - King of the Ring '95 [Released] || HBK 03, Sting, Razor [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: STING - Uncensored '95, NASH '03, BRET '95 [Released] || HBK '03, Razor, Stinger Wrestlewar '92 [WIP]
3 hours ago, Just Not said:

What other Old School Stinger looks are would you like to see?? Let me know! 🌊

These Stings are awesome! How about Sting with the brown hair 95-96 before he transitioned into Crow Sting? I'm thinking around Bash at the Beach 96. I don't think I've seen a Sting mod of that look for 2k19 yet, but I could be wrong.

• Like 2

@Just Not awesome work with the mods dude. As for other Sting attires I would say his Great American Bash attire from 1990 when he beat Ric Flair for the title. Maybe his attire from Halloween Havoc 1992 when he beat Jake Roberts in the Coal Miners glove match as part of the Spin the Wheel do the Deal. Also like @christoph mentioned, maybe a few attires from late 1995 through to around Bash at the Beach 1996 as he was slowly transitioning from his surfer gimmick into his Crow gimmick. I appreciate that these mods created by yourself and others take a lot of time and effort to complete, and then you release them for us the community to use in our games. You don't have to but you do. So for that I kindly thank you very much. Thank you for all your mods thus far they are really good. * Thumbs Up *

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Like 2

These all look great, hopefully you eventually get to some of the late WCW era as I would love to see some Randy Savage from nWo and his attires after that with Gorgeous George during the Team Madness stuff at the end.

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks for all the support, guys! Really helps motivate me :) I appreciate every single like and comment.

---

So after it was brought to my attention that my Triple H WM19 was not as accurate as it could have been... I made some adjustments! H was a bit of a chunkster that year so I added some gut, gave his hair a trim and swapped out his elbow pads. I think this time it turned out much better. Here's HAITCH rockin that navy blue at Bad Blood 2003 🤴.. I'll fix up WM19 and do some more attires from this era, too. Coming soon! 🔨

WIP-Triple-H-Bad-Blood-03.jpg

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: STING - Uncensored '95, NASH '03, BRET '95 [Released] || HBK '03, Razor, Sting '92, Triple H - Bad Blood '03 [WIP]

wow i love shawn michaels 2003 Attrie you mod is very great  😍

and can you make nwo attrie and Survivor Series 2002 please 😅 Thank you very much for you great mod 😍07af3209-sur_elimcham_2002-0003-22e6f829 maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Zackevan
  • Too Sweet 1

Love these mods!

Those Bret's are great, he is someone that had so many cool variants. Hope you get to some of those paint spatter versions!

Love that you changed '03 Triple H, those small changes make such a difference. Would we be able to put it back into 2k15 so we could see it in that Showcase mode? Would make some of that stuff look so much more accurate!

Sting! Always someone that deserves all the mods. Are you going to pull in the rat tail 2k17 model for some slightly older attires? And does the paint wear off correctly?

• Too Sweet 1

On 5/23/2019 at 1:17 PM, RLR said:

Love these mods!

Those Bret's are great, he is someone that had so many cool variants. Hope you get to some of those paint spatter versions!

Love that you changed '03 Triple H, those small changes make such a difference. Would we be able to put it back into 2k15 so we could see it in that Showcase mode? Would make some of that stuff look so much more accurate!

Sting! Always someone that deserves all the mods. Are you going to pull in the rat tail 2k17 model for some slightly older attires? And does the paint wear off correctly?

Thanks! Yep, definitely planning to splatter all over Bret this year (ew that didn't come out right 😖). I did a few splatter attires in 17 that @Fawuwu has graciously ported and I'll be getting to another 10 attires this year (eventually), with lots of splatter looks along the way lol.

I don't know too much about back-porting but I imagine it's possible. More Stings on the way as well and I don't think the paint wears off for the ones I posted. I'll look into that, plus a rat tail, for future versions. Until then....

It's Time to strut dat ass into THE ZONE!!😫... Here's The World's Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock from 1997. Part of the Upcoming Canadian Stampede pack 🤠 WIP.

wip-ken-shamrock-canadian-stampede.jpg

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Ken Shamrock '97 [WIP] || STING - Uncensored '95, NASH '03, BRET '95 [Released] || HBK '03, Razor, Sting '92, Triple H '03 [WIP]
On 5/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, Just Not said:

Surfer Sting in the hiz-ouse! 🏄‍♂️ Uncensored '95:

Sting-Uncensored-1995.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!pKBiwQ7a!MpTNR16nftZi_jC65sYIvB8IzV_MDaKN3zrIrR1pEo8

Wrestlewar '92

WIP-Sting-Wrestlewar-92.jpg

[WIP - entrance jacket is a bit of a headache but I'm workin on it!]

🦂

What other Old School Stinger looks are would you like to see?? Let me know! 🌊

Great American Bash '90, please!  I think that's one of his best - if not the best - attires he ever had.

Thanks for considering! 😃

And great work on all your mods so far - you do a fantastic job on all of them.

sting-great-american-bash-1990-attire.jp

Edited by mitchflossin
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

Time to Play the Game!! 👑🔨....From a Hunter to a King 3-Pack - RELEASED💎

Royal Rumble 1996 (includes pofo and moveset):

Hunter-Hearst-Helmsley.jpg

Wrestlemania 19:

Triple-H-Wrestlemania-19-2.jpg

Bad Blood 2003:

Triple-H-Bad-Blood-2003.jpg

💪

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 17
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • KappaBrain 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: TRIPLE H '03, HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY '96, STING '95, NASH '03, BRET '95 [Released] || Shamrock, HBK, Razor, Sting [WIP]

Is it just me, or does that Shamrock look WAYYY better than any version we've ever seen before?

That's... DANGEROUSLY good.

Sorry. That was uncalled for.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, Just Not said:

Thanks! I think Hart Foundation 97 is default for 2k (except owen of course.) I'm more into the early 90s Bret look but I'll look into doing a Stampede IYH pack. @matt2282p did a phenomenal Bull Nakano last year and it's compatible with 19 (might have to fix skin issue). I don't have plans to do any old school women but I'm always open to suggestions.

Regarding this... is there a tutorial somewhere for the skin fix issue (I assume we're talking about the red skin from 18 mods)?

Or a post that covers it? I've been looking around and finding nothing.

I'd like to know this not just for the Bull Nakano, but for other old mods as well.

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

Hi Just Not,

thanks for the many new attires. I am very happy that you are creating new Attire for Surfer Sting. He had such fantastic attires. So far, unfortunately, no one has worked on such Attire. So I am all the more pleased that you are working on it.

The new Bret Attire & Hunter Hearst Helmsley 96 Attires are also great. Special thanks also to you for the Entrance Attire of Ken Shamrock. this will become my new favorite Attire of him. That's for sure.

• Like 3