<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

On 3/23/2020 at 12:01 PM, Just Not said:

๐Ÿ”ต Say...Hello...to da BLUE GUY!! ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐ŸŒ€Blue Meanie and Stevie Richards BWO ๐ŸŒโ˜„๏ธBig thanks to @BamBams Universe for the commission and @matt2282p for the ace meanie base.

bwo.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!QKhxGDLK!VbB2WDMeGvczQBzZkfwvzhGAVtcHsJG61BZH5uv-0l8

ย 

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’ 

amazing work here - can you add Nova to your BWO group?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Macho Man '96 [RELEASED] >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Crush '97 >>
3 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hey, thanks so much! No plans to add Novaย ๐Ÿ˜•ย Sawrry.ย 

bummer, no worries at all. i always loved Nova, just thought I would ask. I'll have to find someone to MOD him for me.

wowย @Just Notย  your mods are amazing. any updates on when we can expect theย  King Of The Ring 94 Diesel? Literally my favorite attire of his

ย 

also, any updates forย Goldust '96?

ย 

keep up the terrific work, you are incredible!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

๐Ÿ’€ Straight outta the Boneyard ๐Ÿฆด, it's the mf'n UNDERTAKER! ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ His late '93 look, right before he "died" at Rumble '94 โšฐ๏ธ Commissioned by the homie @The Anti Source Big Thanks!! (And also thank you to the ace of bases, @matt2282p for the ace base ๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Undertaker_93.jpg?width=1920&height=520

๐ŸŒ 

Edited by J N
  • Like 20
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Undertaker '93 [RELEASED] >> Macho Man '96 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Crush '97 >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Undertaker '95 [WIP] >> Taker '93 [RELEASED] >> Macho Man '96 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >> Sting '95 >>Diesel and Shawn '93 >> Crush '97 >>
1 hour ago, hulkamania2020@@ said:

i love it mate but he is missing his elbow pad black and purpleย  and he had some purple under his eyes he it is mate but ace undertaker and i hope you r going to do his mask as well so we can have him with all with out

No.

Capture.png

ย 

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> The Rock '00 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 [WIP] >> Taker '93 [RELEASED] >> Macho Man '96 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
On 5/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, Just Not said:

Thanks! Yep, definitely planning to splatter all over Bret this year (ew that didn't come out right ๐Ÿ˜–). I did a few splatter attires in 17 that @Fawuwu has graciously ported and I'll be getting to another 10 attires this year (eventually), with lots of splatter looks along the way lol.

I don't know too much about back-porting but I imagine it's possible. More Stings on the way as well and I don't think the paint wears off for the ones I posted. I'll look into that, plus a rat tail, for future versions. Until then....

ย 

It's Time to strut dat ass into THE ZONE!!๐Ÿ˜ซ... Here's The World's Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock from 1997. Part of the Upcoming Canadian Stampede pack ๐Ÿค  WIP.

ย 

wip-ken-shamrock-canadian-stampede.jpg

hey Just Not, firstly I would like to thank you for your amazing mods. You do incredible work and I appreciate your attention to every detail

ย 

I was just curious about your Ken Shamrock mod as yours seems like the very best and I would love to download it if it is ready. Wish you were doing a blue and green one too!

ย 

Thanks!

Edited by eplate2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Great 2000 Rock, my all time favorite persona of his (pointy sideburns). I was always hoping for this version in a wwe game.

Doย the elbow pads work/come off on the people's elbow?ย 

• Too Sweet 1

On 4/4/2020 at 1:43 AM, eplate2 said:

wowย @Just Notย  your mods are amazing. any updates on when we can expect theย  King Of The Ring 94 Diesel? Literally my favorite attire of his

also, any updates forย Goldust '96?

keep up the terrific work, you are incredible!

22 hours ago, eplate2 said:

I was just curious about your Ken Shamrock mod as yours seems like the very best and I would love to download it if it is ready. Wish you were doing a blue and green one too!

Hey thanks for the kind words ๐Ÿค—. All wips including Diesel, Goldust and Shamrock have been put on indefinite hold until I complete my current list of commissioned requests. Since I know there is interest, I will most certainly release these eventually. Likely a few months.

ย 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:25 PM, morodolarama1 said:

great job for the rock, please can add the rock vs evolution wrestlemania XX attire

Hi, thanks very much. Requests are fulfilled on a commission basis only. If you would like to commission an attire request, please dm me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

ย 

21 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

Great 2000 Rock, my all time favorite persona of his (pointy sideburns). I was always hoping for this version in a wwe game.

Doย the elbow pads work/come off on the people's elbow?ย 

Thanks! Yes they do ๐Ÿ™‚

----

ย 

And thank you everyone for the awesome comments and likes - Always appreciated!! ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฝ Here's what's on deck:

mm.png

DIG IT!! ๐Ÿค 

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Macho Man Superbrawl VI [WIP] >> The Rock '00 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 [WIP] >> Taker '93 >> Macho Man '96 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Mark Henry '98 >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

understood - thanks so much for responding and I will look forward to those additional attires. Maybe I can turn Goldust, Diesel and Shamrock into commissions to speed up the process ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 2