<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

Good lord I leave for a couple weeks to play Tales of Vesperia for the 8th time  and I come back and I need to make love to you...you gave my Dustin...you gave me Scott Steiner...you gave me Doom and Barry Windham 😭😭Marry me

• Bliss 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Dustin Rhodes '92 [RELEASED] Flyin' Brian '91 [WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Brian Pillman [<<WIP] Dustin Rhodes, Vinnie Vegas '92 [<<RELEASED]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Pillman [<<WIP] Rhodes, Vegas, Rick Rude and Madusa '92 [<<RELEASED]

Great job on the Rude man!  Looks just like him from WCW.  You did an incredible job with the hair - that's what I disliked most about his 2k model... but you have it perfect!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Simply Ravishing! Rick Rude and Madusa 92' [<<RELEASED]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Flyin' Brian Pillman, Rick Rude & Madusa 92' [<<<RELEASED]

thank you so very much for them they r ace and i love your Hart Foundation but i hope you do the ones when they were wearing their cool jackets pink and black  when they face demolition at Summer Slam 1990 here you go see what you think 

https://www.google.com/search?q=summerslam+1990+hart+foundation+vs+demolition&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAm6r26Y7hAhWdQRUIHSXKDhcQ_AUIECgD&biw=684&bih=538#imgrc=63g__1-7IcOr_M:

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

Bret "The Mf'n Hitman" Hart, 1991-92 🖤

bret-1991-Texas-tuesday.jpg

WCW chapter is coming to a close...So expect many more Bret/Hart Foundation attires going forward! Plus lots more old school WWF mods!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 2

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Flyin' Brian Pillman, Rick Rude & Madusa 92' [<<<RELEASED], Bret Hart 1991-92 [<WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Michael "P.S." Hayes, Pillman, Rick Rude [<<<RELEASED], Bret Hart 1991-92 [<WIP]
  • J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: El Gigante!! Bret Hart [<<WIP] "P.S." Hayes, Pillman, Rude WCW 91-92 [<<<RELEASED]
19 minutes ago, motishow said:

bro respect el gigante , did you get how to asign more than 7,7" value for height ?

No because its completely unnecessary to mod the game to 8 feet height when he stands 7'7 in real life and the the game allows his correct height by default.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

No because its completely unnecessary to mod the game to 8 feet height when he stands 7'7 in real life and the the game allows his correct height by default.  

Bro if i change the height value to 7'7" in data editor , the wrestler don't have the correct height in game, is smaller. I read in some thread that the maxium value you can use in data editor is 7,5", if you know how to asign 7,7" value pls tell me.

thanks

• Like 1

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: El Gigante!! "P.S." Hayes, Pillman, Rude WCW 91-92 [<<<RELEASED] Bret Hart [<<WIP]

Back on my Bret ish..... The Hitman, Summerslam 1992 💂‍♂️

Bret-Summerslam-1992.jpg

Still pluggin away at my Bret attire pack 2.0...Coming soon! #HitmanMania (#Hitmania? lol idk) 🖤

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Kickin' it Old School: Bret Hart Summerslam '92 [<<WIP], El Gigante!! WCW 91-92 [<<RELEASED]
  • 2 weeks later...

Young Jim Ross Commentator for this 90s WCW world.   Able to use in any slot.  Wrestler, Manager, commentator, announcer or special guest referee.   Have fun!!!!

2.png

https://mega.nz/#!djRFFQYI!WGCsp27KpBaWrWDLaNQV0McK_Q8CYzMzit4WKvVJV-g

@hulkamania2020@@ I will port update my monsoon within the next month i think.  With Duggan try using a different slot I guess.  I dont know I think everyone else has it working

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1