<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

6 hours ago, Jonathan Olivas said:

Please tell me how to get these for my ps4 I'm begging🙏🏼

You have to write it at least 100 times, after which you enable an option in the game settings to import the mods, but I think it only works in the autumn season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • What? 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

51 minutes ago, micencronin said:

You have to write it at least 100 times, after which you enable an option in the game settings to import the mods, but I think it only works in the autumn season.

Winter...its definitely Winter. Also has to be a winter night with full moon and a sacrifice must be made. Only then can those that are worthy gain access to the magical pc mod ps4 conversion portal.

• Like 1
  • What? 1

41 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

Winter...its definitely Winter. Also has to be a winter night with full moon and a sacrifice must be made. Only then can those that are worthy gain access to the magical pc mod ps4 conversion portal.

Don't forget you gotta do it between 3 a.m - 4 a.m. or it won't work...

• What? 1
  • Yes! 1

📣ROCKY SUCKS!!! 🤨 But hopefully you don't think this mod does! 😄 🥥"The Rock" Rocky Maivia, Nation '97 🌍 - Commissioned by @arhayes91 ✊🏾✊🏾 Big thanks mate!! 🙏🏾

Rocky-Miavia-97.jpg

🐊

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> The Rock '97 [RELEASED] >> Sting Starrcade '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock '97 >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel '94 >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders >>Hardy Boyz >> Bladerunner Sting >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >>
12 hours ago, Just Not said:

🧱🎇BREAK THE WALLS DOWN 🎇🧱 Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania XX 🤩 💎Brought to you by the leader of 🍾Jericholics Anonymous 👥 @swipergod Many thanks!!🚀#LeChampion #Jerichomania 🌟

Y2J-WMXX.jpg

omg wow the perfect Jericho - incredible work!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

💣If you want fake news, turn on CNN 👀. If you want Fake Sting 🐍, download below😄Commissioned by a real one, @jcsix ✊🏽Big thanks mate! #nwo4life #StingMania

NWO-Sting.jpg

🕸️

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 11
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> NWO STING [Released] >> Chris Jericho WM 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >>
On 5/30/2020 at 6:43 PM, Just Not said:

🧱🎇BREAK THE WALLS DOWN 🎇🧱 Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania XX 🤩 💎Brought to you by the leader of 🍾Jericholics Anonymous 👥 @swipergod Many thanks!!🚀#LeChampion #Jerichomania 🌟

Y2J-WMXX.jpg

Awesome work bro

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Owen Hart - King of the Ring '94 [RELEASED] >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho WM 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>

🎈Which one of y'all Big Boys wanna Play??🖐️ WCW back in da house 🏡 with Da Franchise💥 and his bff Flexy Lexy💪 - Hog Wild '96🏍️. Stinger commissioned by @jcsix big "OWWWWW!"🦂 and thanks to you, my friend! 🙌#stingermania #bigboys

Lex_Luger_96.jpg

Sting_Hog_96.jpg

🤠

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Sting & Lex Luger - Hog Wild '96 [RELEASED] >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>