<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Ultimate Warrior '92 Singlet [WIP] >> Macho Man '96 [RELEASED] >> The Rock '00 >> Undertaker '95 [WIP] >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

Wow! I logged in after a while and saw so many great Warrior mods by you and incredible @matt2282p.

Your Warrior mod is just awesome bro. he looks fantastic and love all the amazing attires you have made. Sometimes I feel you do not get enough credit for your awesome work, your mods are top notched pal!  

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey Just Not - just wondering if you have an update on your Scott Steiner 92 mod. I also wonder if you have plans to make Rick so the tag team is together. The WIP is looking fantastic by the way as usual!

• Yes! 1

I was wondering if you planned to improve Bret's entrance jackets with the tassel on the shoulders. I know they are drawn on now but thought you might have plans to add real tassels.

5 hours ago, eplate2 said:

Hey Just Not - just wondering if you have an update on your Scott Steiner 92 mod. I also wonder if you have plans to make Rick so the tag team is together. The WIP is looking fantastic by the way as usual!

Thanks! Yea the Scott attires are good to go. Maybe some other industrious young modder would like to make the dog faced gremlin, but alas, it is not me 🐶. I'll release Scott soon.

8 hours ago, soonernfl19 said:

Great mods! I'm a big Bret Hart fan and love your early 90s versions of him.

4 hours ago, soonernfl19 said:

I was wondering if you planned to improve Bret's entrance jackets with the tassel on the shoulders. I know they are drawn on now but thought you might have plans to add real tassels.

Thanks!! You got a problem with drawn on tassels?! Haha jk. King of the Ring '95 has animated tassels if that's what you're into😬. I think the rest are cool as is 👍

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Just Not said:

Thanks!! You got a problem with drawn on tassels?! Haha jk. King of the Ring '95 has animated tassels if that's what you're into😬. I think the rest are cool as is 👍

What can I say? I'm into loose tassels that swing, baby! 😎

The jackets do look good as is.

bret-rumble-93.jpg

This jacket you made is sweet!!

Edited by soonernfl19
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Undertaker '95 - Phantom Edition [RELEASED] >> Warrior '92 [WIP] >> Macho Man '96 [RELEASED] >> The Rock '00 >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>

@Just Not Time to re-enact the WWE Championship match between Bret Hart and The Undertaker from the 1996 Royal Rumble me thinks.

Awesome attire for the Taker dude. Many thanks for sharing him with us all. Hope you and everyone is ok, and taking care of yourselves. All these mods are very much appreciated, especially in these hard times. They take your mind off matters for a short while, and give you a bit of escapism into what has now become a very good game thanks to you and all the other modders on here.

Many thanks and kind regards. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Good work man!

Btw, I see you last updated the first post more than a month ago, i think it would benefit your thread if you updated the first post with everything released since 17.3.20. Keeps it organized and for more people to see :)

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

😷ULTIMATE PANDEMIC! ☣️ULTIMATE QUARANTINE!! ULTIMATE POWER!!! Sporting that airbrushed '92 look from when he squashed Skinner🐊 on Superstars🌟 Brought to you by the generous and upstanding gentleman known as @GamingNinja86 - Thanks G! Stay healthy everyone! 🙌

warrior92.png

🏔️

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Warrior '92 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Diamond Studd and DDP '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Matt Hardy '00 [wip] >> BWO >> Shawn Michaels '94 >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
  • J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> BLADERUNNER STING [released] >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
19 hours ago, Just Not said:

🦇BLADERUNNER STING🦇 Look out for his partner ROCK coming soon @matt2282p #tagteammania

Bladerunner_Sting.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/AP4HmSrb#5QHEeLgFhs-D8d4l2m7uVDH1daKqCwU-uMV66J1YWeI

Enjoy!🦂

here are their entrance music and video

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1_oun5YjUzBb3bonDFQV-8v5CyuFXOTj1

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

that is the video i used their theme was a clip from an old styx song about the halfway point so i downloaded & edited the song 

for better sound quality

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 2

👉Ask and you shall receive! 🏍️Hardy Boyz 2000 RELEASED! 👈 🎋Brother Nero has updated hair and improved face textures🧬 There may or may not be more Hardy Boyz attires in the works (spoiler alert: there are. Coming soon!) 🔫#TagTeamMania

Hardy-Boyz-2000.jpg

👽

Edited by J N
  • Like 15
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Hardy Boyz '00 [RELEASED] >> Bladerunner Sting >>Diamond Mine '91 [WIP] >>Warrior '92 [RELEASED] >> Undertaker '95 >> Macho Man '96 >> The Rock '00 >> Taker '93 >> Vader '90 [wip] >> Lots of Rare Warrior attires >>
3 hours ago, Just Not said:

👉Ask and you shall receive! 🏍️Hardy Boyz 2000 RELEASED! 👈 🎋Brother Nero has updated hair and improved face textures🧬 There may or may not be more Hardy Boyz attires in the works (spoiler alert: there are. Coming soon!) 🔫#TagTeamMania

Hardy-Boyz-2000.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/JLwGxaAa#2WeshEDVFd5B7cvhgbdA1Wl-4y15zqN1aM1ZGAm1aKc

Enjoy!!👽

Hardy Boyz look amazing - great work!

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, jcsix said:

Very nice work, Especiallty those Hardyz! Do you know which match/event the attires are based off?

Thanks! The attires aren't based directly on any specific match, just the sleeveless t-shirt looks that they randomly wore on any given Smackdown or Raw from around mid-2000.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1