Rebuilding Def (What to use outside of...)

esbatmusic

Outside of Xpacker 19 and Wrestle Plus, is there any other ways to rebuild the def? (I think CCT will have it but it's not out yet).

I'd sure want to bypass that issue at the moment (and afterward too for that matter) but I can't find any answer to that question anywhere. Help is/will be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, ryanbill33 said:

well what do we type in to rebuild the file 

You can download this script file, which will rebuild the def file. It was shared on the this or the discord forum sometime ago, I can't remember which thread I downloaded it from. I just remembered it. Copy the file to the main folder and run it. It's not mine so I can't take credit for it.     

https://mega.nz/#!5vhnSa6Q!J1YW_uZKnsI9T1PHF5dg--8nmQoCGDXUtqU05ctyqLc

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Outside of Xpacker 19 and Wrestle Plus, is there any other ways to rebuild the def? (I think CCT will have it but it's not out yet).

I'd sure want to bypass that issue at the moment (and afterward too for that matter) but I can't find any answer to that question anywhere. Help is/will be greatly appreciated.

Why would you not use WrestlePlus?

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can download this script file, which will rebuild the def file. It was shared on the this or the discord forum sometime ago, I can't remember which thread I downloaded it from. I just remembered it. Copy the file to the main folder and run it. It's not mine so I can't take credit for it.     

https://mega.nz/#!5vhnSa6Q!J1YW_uZKnsI9T1PHF5dg--8nmQoCGDXUtqU05ctyqLc

Careful with this. Keep in mind that the script linked above isn't "smart", however, so if you're using the mods folder for mods, have files with the same name in different folders, etc. (which 2k19 has) it will cause various problems as the script will input several versions of a file with the same name and the game will randomly choose which files to use. This will cause some mods to randomly cease working, alternate attires not showing up, etc.. So you are better off using this as last resort only and use a "Smart" .def Rebuilder that comes with WrestlePlus and will come with CCT 2019 instead or if you are "smart" enough yourself, just update the .def file manually with a text editor to point the game to the added/modded .pac files.

I'm not sure if you could set CCT 2018 to the path of WWE 2k19 and use it's .def rebuilder that way, but if it allows you to use it it will work.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Careful with this. Keep in mind that the script linked above isn't "smart", however, so if you're using the mods folder for mods, have files with the same name in different folders, etc. (which 2k19 has) it will cause various problems as the script will input several versions of a file with the same name and the game will randomly choose which files to use. This will cause some mods to randomly cease working, alternate attires not showing up, etc.. So you are better off using this as last resort only and use a "Smart" .def Rebuilder that comes with WrestlePlus and will come with CCT 2019 instead or if you are "smart" enough yourself, just update the .def file manually with a text editor to point the game to the added/modded .pac files.

I'm not sure if you could set CCT 2018 to the path of WWE 2k19 and use it's .def rebuilder that way, but if it allows you to use it it will work.

I'm guessing I'll have to wait for Wrestleplus until I get xpacker 19. wouldn't want to break anything, it's already complex enough as it is.

9 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

I'm guessing I'll have to wait for Wrestleplus until I get xpacker 19. wouldn't want to break anything, it's already complex enough as it is.

I do not know if the .def rebuilder included in Xpacker 19 is actually "smart".

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I do not know if the .def rebuilder included in Xpacker 19 is actually "smart".

By any chances do you know about an update for Wrestleplus if it's incoming in the next few days? I know I read that you are working on the memory sheet. And also, thanks a bunch man for all of what you do seriously.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:27 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Anyone tried this solution? Is it work?