Fawuwu

Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Recommended Posts

TheGame8544

Rick Steiner please. Brand new to the forum and the modding scene but amazing work! 

  • Like 1
  • Corny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
11 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Rick Steiner please. Brand new to the forum and the modding scene but amazing work! 

i can only do ports and a few texture mods steiner was never in a wwe game so i would have to do a complete mod which is a little above my skill set.

but thanks for the compliment 

Rusev 2k17 is done, will work on 18 after work.  All pacs are in reverse order (02 is default, 12 will be 2k18, 22 is 2k17 ect)

tumblr_pm1z01rjW91y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGame8544
6 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

i can only do ports and a few texture mods steiner was never in a wwe game so i would have to do a complete mod which is a little above my skill set.

but thanks for the compliment 

Rusev 2k17 is done, will work on 18 after work.  All pacs are in reverse order (02 is default, 12 will be 2k18, 22 is 2k17 ect)

tumblr_pm1z01rjW91y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Oh ok. So there is no way to use a mod done by someone on 2k18 and port to 2k19? I thought that's what some had done with other mods.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

 

yes i can port someone else's mods over to 2k19, BUT i would have to get permission from the original modder and they are not always willing to let you repost their mods

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

rusev 2k18 done

tumblr_pm2zbqIQKC1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

Big E 2k15 added

tumblr_pm32ahiTlY1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocko9

Kama from ur nation pack doesnt seem to work. comes out as a blank caw and then a white guy in a shirt in the ring. D lo tho is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
44 minutes ago, Rocko9 said:

Kama from ur nation pack doesnt seem to work. comes out as a blank caw and then a white guy in a shirt in the ring. D lo tho is amazing

Thanks for the info he is fixed now and reuploaded

tumblr_pm40y4KuHw1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amazing-maze

2k16 sin cara if you can. Again thanks for everything here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonSPa

love your works,was wondering if theres a chance u could do midnight express with condrey and eaton to go with the jim cornette caw i have,kinda surprised with rock n roll in game that they didnt include midnight,since that was their biggest rivals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

rvd 2k15 added 

tumblr_pm5nrp4izJ1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

justin gabriel and cesaro 2k15 both added

tumblr_pm5qdhVkfY1y1f32wo2_540.jpgtumblr_pm5qdhVkfY1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

will probably port alot today because it is to damn cold to go outside here 

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey Yo

your on fire! nice to see some old versions ported, keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
7 hours ago, DonSPa said:

love your works,was wondering if theres a chance u could do midnight express with condrey and eaton to go with the jim cornette caw i have,kinda surprised with rock n roll in game that they didnt include midnight,since that was their biggest rivals

to make midnight express i would have start from scratch and like i said before that is a little above my skill set

 

Edited by Fawuwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Livin Proof 215

if your still up for request, any chance we can get a 2k15 kevin nash? appreciate all the ports man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
17 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

2k16 sin cara if you can. Again thanks for everything here 

how bout 16-18

tumblr_pm6899SzRK1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
1 hour ago, Fawuwu said:

Thank you so much for the regular Fandangos! I'm not too fond of his Fashion Po-po outfit in 2K19 ... talking about Fashion Police, could I make you a weird request?

I'd love Tyler Breeze from 2K18 but without his top. He'd look more like his NXT self, and his 2K17 and back models aren't very good 😶

Only if you have the time... I've already asked a lot 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

if your still up for request, any chance we can get a 2k15 kevin nash? appreciate all the ports man!

tumblr_pm6ayzMbhZ1y1f32wo1_540.jpgtumblr_pm6b67ON0p1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

hair is not animated will fix when i figure out how

  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Livin Proof 215

@Fawuwu Thanks man!!!

 

regarding the hair i think its a matter of switching out the hair for a hair from a later game, i'm not sure on the specifics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu

yeah i think so and reshape the hair to fit his head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@Fawuwu Thanks man!!!

 

regarding the hair i think its a matter of switching out the hair for a hair from a later game, i'm not sure on the specifics 

Ponytail looks good on him though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.