Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 3:36 AM, Fawuwu said:

Triple h evolution added

fa5cd1f2b36c61898f21c734ceda69904b3edeb0

Thank for mods ) Razor Ramon and RVD is Awesome. Is it possible to make CM Punk attires ? For example from payback 2013 or summerslam 13 ?

Edited by Starkiller2000
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 3:01 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Fawu, do you think if AlcLegacy say it's okay, you could port over some of his CM Punks from 2K18 in this thread?

go ahead and ask him if he says yes than sure

adam cole roh kingdom attire released

3cc5d25c6e6d241d4fff55f029ec1ae3a77c0aa9https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QfuZz8CSGh7CzvCgJyEkU3nqiZ6Nz9j7?usp=sharing

probably will do maria and bennet next will also be working on a bc cole and mt rushmore to go with my kevin steen

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

9 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , i ported wm 29 and rr 20 punk along with 5 more 

ya and they look great guys definitely check them out

2c0d0d027658fe03b8189771f717c65e453c90572r8F9rJF8Bp3sNZBnZjTgK1Q3j5Jt9zk3SeagVVT

but i am working on a punk  i wasnt going to preview him till he was a little better but since you mentioned him still not thrilled with the hair and gotta tweek the beard a bit

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

11 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Fawuwu Hi bro :) just for information. It could be possible to have some Great Metalik recolored (Blue, Blue and Red, and Red attires), or is that hard enough?

Thanks.

Ben

I dont think its to hard what attires were you looking 4

21 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

I dont think its to hard what attires were you looking 4

@Fawuwu Thanks a lot for the answer :) 

In wwe2k18 Gran Metalik is red with gold head mask, but I think a full red attire with gold stripes will be great than the 2k18 attire. basic logo on the chest stay red.

latest?cb=20161028134428

Another attire is a blue one, same idea like the red.

5de477868aef582f42a2bf5a43920a8c.jpg

And the attire blue and red looks like this :

petition-lucha-house-rules.jpg

There're also the two first attires (blue and the red) existing with the gold mask too. Like the Lince Dorado gold attire ^^

There's no hurry, it's really nice of you. 
Feel free to ask me if the links don't work for the rendering. Thanks a lot again.

Have a nice day.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

i gotta couple of things im working on atm then i will give it a look do you know when the rivival match was from so i can get a few more screen shots

or if the match is on youtube just send me a link

Edited by Fawuwu

1 hour ago, Fawuwu said:

i gotta couple of things im working on atm then i will give it a look do you know when the rivival match was from so i can get a few more screen shots

or if the match is on youtube just send me a link

I've found this one with some Gold attires for the Lucha House Party team against The Revival on YouTube (there are so many matches from 2018 with different colors attires), for exemple in another match The Revival ported violet attires too.

Here's the link where I've seen the YouTube videos for  all the different attires from the two team.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=lucha+house+party+VS+The+Revival&source=lmns&tbm=vid&bih=859&biw=1200&hl=fr&ved=2ahUKEwi-2svkkqXoAhUF0xoKHW0GCd8Q_AUoAnoECAEQAg

For the picture i have shared with you, it's just a picture sorry :( I haven't found the video.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 4:23 PM, IUE1718 said:

Any updates on releasing your TLC Nash? That mod looks amazing!

gotta fix some clipping on the elbow pad then he is readyba11663f6e89c1a8f86cb5717dac23084b5bf9d4

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1