Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

3 hours ago, Leingod said:

Thank you so much for the regular Fandangos! I'm not too fond of his Fashion Po-po outfit in 2K19 ... talking about Fashion Police, could I make you a weird request?

I'd love Tyler Breeze from 2K18 but without his top. He'd look more like his NXT self, and his 2K17 and back models aren't very good 😶

Only if you have the time... I've already asked a lot 😖

there you go he has no top

tumblr_pm6jvmXNy01y1f32wo1_1280.jpg

lol

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2019 at 2:20 AM, amazing-maze said:

2k16 sin cara if you can. Again thanks for everything here 

tumblr_pm7n1r9Llb1y1f32wo1_540.jpg wwe 12 coming soon just gotta make the boots and wristbands

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Woo 1

sin cara wwe 12 finished though i may tweek him later and remove the tattoo on the arm sense he didn't have it yet

again all files should be in reverse order (02 is default, wwe12 is 52 i left 42 open incase i decide to make 2k14)

tumblr_pm7t97goXJ1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QfuZz8CSGh7CzvCgJyEkU3nqiZ6Nz9j7?usp=sharing

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Leingod said:

Whoa, the hell? XD there's nothing under his shirt? Well, that was a fail :(

Great Razor Ramon pack, BTW :):)

yeah i dont what happened there once i get all figured out i will fix it and release it for you. also i am going to use this one as the base for the other ports because the face is alot better on this one

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Fawuwu said:

yeah i dont what happened there once i get all figured out i will fix it and release it for you. also i am going to use this one as the base for the other ports because the face is alot better on this one

Thanks, man! And totally agreed, his face and his hair look the best in 2K18 :):):)

23 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

bro thanks so much for the sin cara's….very grateful for this 

leave that 42 spot open on him. i got a couple of projects im working on then i will probably try his 2k14 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Fawuwu said:

Haku 2k16 added

tumblr_pl7jhwbgAx1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Thanks for all the work you are doing on these ports. 

I have been using most of your mods, but it seems when I use Haku or Stevie Ray; When they get into the actually match the character models get all contorted and sometimes fall through the mat.

thanks for letting me know i will try and fix these. and if you find any other ones that do please let me know

just finished porting Just Not 's Bret Hart 2k17 attire pack

tumblr_pmguj8Z7qK1y1f32wo1_1280.jpg

attire pack 1:   all attires by Just Not for his 2k17 mods 

attire pack 2 :  slot 1 is 2k dlc(halloween havoc 98 vs Sting), slot 2 is just nots 2k18 hart foundation mod slot 3 is just nots 2k17 vs IRS mod

tumblr_pmguq3VOlW1y1f32wo1_1280.jpg

all attires use his 2k19 Bret Hart wm 8 mod as a base for the younger face (except the 2k dlc) (anvil is also included in the folder)

CREDIT TO JUST NOT FOR THE ORIGINAL MODS

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 6
  • Woo 1

Thanks again for the Bret ports! My first mods ever....I remember being so excited that I finally learned how to do texture modding and just went HAM on the Bret attires lol. Attire packs are great practice for aspiring modders... Looking at them today, I see many areas that I can improve on. I'm thinking I'll release another pack this year with 10 all new attires and definitely will include entrance jackets for each. Don't have a timeline on it yet but ideally, I'd like to release them before the Hitman's 2nd Hall of Fame induction in a few months.

Until then, I hope everyone enjoys this pack. Again, major props to Fawuwu for his hard work this year!

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 5
  • Bliss 1