Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

11 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Rick Steiner please. Brand new to the forum and the modding scene but amazing work! 

i can only do ports and a few texture mods steiner was never in a wwe game so i would have to do a complete mod which is a little above my skill set.

but thanks for the compliment 

Rusev 2k17 is done, will work on 18 after work.  All pacs are in reverse order (02 is default, 12 will be 2k18, 22 is 2k17 ect)

tumblr_pm1z01rjW91y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

i can only do ports and a few texture mods steiner was never in a wwe game so i would have to do a complete mod which is a little above my skill set.

but thanks for the compliment 

Rusev 2k17 is done, will work on 18 after work.  All pacs are in reverse order (02 is default, 12 will be 2k18, 22 is 2k17 ect)

tumblr_pm1z01rjW91y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Oh ok. So there is no way to use a mod done by someone on 2k18 and port to 2k19? I thought that's what some had done with other mods.

Thanks again for your hard work!

yes i can port someone else's mods over to 2k19, BUT i would have to get permission from the original modder and they are not always willing to let you repost their mods

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Rocko9 said:

Kama from ur nation pack doesnt seem to work. comes out as a blank caw and then a white guy in a shirt in the ring. D lo tho is amazing

Thanks for the info he is fixed now and reuploaded

tumblr_pm40y4KuHw1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

love your works,was wondering if theres a chance u could do midnight express with condrey and eaton to go with the jim cornette caw i have,kinda surprised with rock n roll in game that they didnt include midnight,since that was their biggest rivals

7 hours ago, DonSPa said:

love your works,was wondering if theres a chance u could do midnight express with condrey and eaton to go with the jim cornette caw i have,kinda surprised with rock n roll in game that they didnt include midnight,since that was their biggest rivals

to make midnight express i would have start from scratch and like i said before that is a little above my skill set

Edited by Fawuwu

1 hour ago, Fawuwu said:

Thank you so much for the regular Fandangos! I'm not too fond of his Fashion Po-po outfit in 2K19 ... talking about Fashion Police, could I make you a weird request?

I'd love Tyler Breeze from 2K18 but without his top. He'd look more like his NXT self, and his 2K17 and back models aren't very good 😶

Only if you have the time... I've already asked a lot 😖

1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

if your still up for request, any chance we can get a 2k15 kevin nash? appreciate all the ports man!

tumblr_pm6ayzMbhZ1y1f32wo1_540.jpgtumblr_pm6b67ON0p1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

hair is not animated will fix when i figure out how

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1