Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

12 hours ago, No One said:

how about the new day from 15-18?

or even the demon finn ones from 15-18

16 done tumblr_pldxn0ZvR71y1f32wo2_540.jpg

11 hours ago, Z3us said:

Can you make bearded Big Show 2k18 but with 2k19 attire ?

tumblr_pldxn0ZvR71y1f32wo1_540.jpg

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Can you do Undertaker (Wrestlemania XXX)?

I wouldn't mind Undertaker 99 from last year, the one without moustache myself 😀

... and could I ask for Finn Balor 2K18? (regular version) ... the time before he turned into a smiling idiot.

Again, thanks for your time, mods and good disposition @Fawuwu, you rock :yep:

Edited by Leingod
  • Haha 1

This is another question. What im asking for is going to be based on a batista mod that someone made for 2k16 I think (I still have to find it). I had this mod saved. I think its the BEST batista ever made for his 2008 version I think. It was when he was champion. Can I somehow send it to you and you can make it available for 2k19 with a update to the color? Is this something you can do. This batista is way batter than the retro version. Because the retro version head is way to big imo….

Thanks so much for everything 

Edited by amazing-maze
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

This is another question. What im asking for is going to be based on a batista mod that someone made for 2k16 I think (I still have to find it). I had this mod saved. I think its the BEST batista ever made for his 2008 version I think. It was when he was champion. Can I somehow send it to you and you can make it available for 2k19 with a update to the color? Is this something you can do. This batista is way batter than the retro version. Because the retro version head is way to big imo….

Thanks so much for everything 

You need permission from the modder

Edited by No One

Just Not & Kevan1700's 2k18 Godfather pack recolored for 2k19. credit goes to Just Not for the mods. 

and Kevan1700 for the vest textures

also attire 6 created by me. thanks to Kevan1700 for the vest texture

tumblr_plkaqyS83k1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QfuZz8CSGh7CzvCgJyEkU3nqiZ6Nz9j7?usp=sharing

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

On 1/20/2019 at 10:55 AM, Fawuwu said:

ring attire done but as you can see im having an issue with entrance

tumblr_pln2xoT1aV1y1f32wo1_540.jpgtumblr_pln2nuS4Kv1y1f32wo1_540.jpg

I'm impressed you took it on! I think it's an issue with the coat and the hat, maybe? I know past ports have had this same issue. Hopefully you can get passed it, his in-ring looks great so far! Maybe try and give him a little bit of red coloring? He was pretty sun burnt during the match lmao

Awesome stuff

added them now check the hhh folder

fyi i only have 4gigs left on my googledrive so i will have to either pay for larger storage or reorganize my files (folder a-m will be in one account and n-z will be in another) 

if i decide to reorganize i will update all my posts with the new links and add both posts to the 1st post

4 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

added them now check the hhh folder

fyi i only have 4gigs left on my googledrive so i will have to either pay for larger storage or reorganize my files (folder a-m will be in one account and n-z will be in another) 

if i decide to reorganize i will update all my posts with the new links and add both posts to the 1st post

wouldnt u be able to make another account that way u dont have to pay??and then just address any new downloads to that account