Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

20 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

appreciate all the ports man!!! any chance we can see Superstar steve Austin?

working on wcw & ecw austin actually

12 hours ago, DFM85 said:

are this mod avaible to be modified with "create a superstar" option?

no unfortunately that is a little above my skill level at the moment

7 hours ago, ml251 said:

Hi is there a pofo and moveset available for Paul Bearer?

i could probably work something up 

• Too Sweet 1

Randy Savage Wolfpac attire added. Thanks to matt2282p for his nwo 2k18 base and for helping me tweek the textures

tumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo2_1280.jpgtumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo3_1280.jpgtumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo1_1280.jpg

will add the knee brace later as a separate release

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

3 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

Randy Savage Wolfpac attire added. Thanks to matt2282p for his nwo 2k18 base and for helping me tweek the textures

tumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo2_1280.jpgtumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo3_1280.jpgtumblr_pktciv4sr01y1f32wo1_1280.jpg

will add the knee brace later as a separate release

yes! Finally onenof the last version of the Macho man

• Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

On 1/4/2019 at 12:45 PM, Livin Proof 215 said:

@Fawuwu thats awesome news! is your plan to port all the removed superstars or are you just picking and choosing what you like? either way im thankful for it!

picking and choosing as i go but my plan is to port all of them no one else has done

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QfuZz8CSGh7CzvCgJyEkU3nqiZ6Nz9j7?usp=sharing

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

That announcer team you have there. Does that replace the announcers in the game??? Where are those ch pac files located??? 

Thanks

Edited by amazing-maze

ch42606 is cory graves   ch55006 is  saxton    ch15002 & ch15006 for cole    and ch55900 is jojo

i have not tried replacing them though

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1

Freakin' awesome stuff, man. Completely forgot there was a ponytailed Big Show in the games. It's the ponytailed one, right?

BTW, would you consider porting 2K18 Cesaro with his prop entrance? Or is it too complicated?

1 hour ago, Leingod said:

BTW, would you consider porting 2K18 Cesaro with his prop entrance? Or is it too complicated?

htzaz7.png

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/stCmnz3B/file.html

Cesaro 2k18 business suit character with entrance animation and suit rip

https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/gAYnmHFD/file.html

Towel head entrance animation with small or large towel to choose.  Select Cesaro2 entrance

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/41eHnK2G/file.html

Cesaro 2k18 business suit character with entrance animation and suit rip

https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/gAYnmHFD/file.html

Towel head entrance animation with small or large towel to choose.  Select Cesaro2 entrance

Thanks a lot, man! 😊😀😶😊 ... gonna try it out and probably post some deserved pictures .

Edited: Matt beats me on all fronts and he already posted pics. Dude, thanks again 😊

Edited by Leingod
  • Woo 1

On 1/6/2019 at 10:53 AM, amazing-maze said:

That announcer team you have there. Does that replace the announcers in the game??? Where are those ch pac files located??? 

Thanks

13 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

ch42606 is cory graves   ch55006 is  saxton    ch15002 & ch15006 for cole    and ch55900 is jojo

i have not tried replacing them though

I was able to replace jojo, cole and saxton but i'm not sure how to replace cory with lawler because in HxD looks different to other .pac files. I even tried with CCT but it just freezes in the loading screen or crash.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, mudoraman said:

I was able to replace jojo, cole and saxton but i'm not sure how to replace cory with lawler because in HxD looks different to other .pac files. I even tried with CCT but it just freezes in the loading screen or crash.

wherethefdidtheego sent me fixed king and jr files & i added them to the announcer folder so if you replace the announcer team use the chxxx06 files