Fawuwu's Mods & Recolors

Fawuwu

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Great stuff, any chance you could do a text tutorial on how to port? 

the process is basically the same if you use x-packer or pac editor 

once you have uncompressed the 00C file, open all 3 files in a photoedit program (I use paint.net because its free) and adjust the brightness to 40-45% save as dds file then follow the directions in the tutorial to load them back in 

then just rename the chpac to whatever number you want and load them like any other mod

that will work with 16-17. 2k18 files are a little different because there is no 000C or 000A file you have to do those from scratch but if you browse the 2k18 tutorials there is plenty there to show you how to do those (but any 2k18 mods will already have them)

also go here 

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1

Sorry again but i would like to ask a question related with the announcer team.

I'm trying to change the slot ID for Lawler .pac file with hex edit to fit the announcer slot like Cory (Slot 426) but i can't find the "emd" location inside the file, the format looks different compared with other .pac files. Any tip about it?.

Also, i can't find JR in the announcer team folder. Not sure if an error with the drive.

Thanks you!.

tumblr_pkqsc8Gf2N1y1f32wo1_540.jpgJack Swagger added

8 hours ago, mudoraman said:

Sorry again but i would like to ask a question related with the announcer team.

I'm trying to change the slot ID for Lawler .pac file with hex edit to fit the announcer slot like Cory (Slot 426) but i can't find the "emd" location inside the file, the format looks different compared with other .pac files. Any tip about it?.

Also, i can't find JR in the announcer team folder. Not sure if an error with the drive.

Thanks you!.

try using cct it renames the files anyway when it adds them by default 

and as far as JR. i missed him when i added the others he is added 

13 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Your on a role, amazing stuff

Thanks for updating Regal, when do you think you'll add him to your google drive link?

thanks for the compliment, & i just replaced the ones that were already there so redownload 

• Thanks 1
  • Woo 1