ANTI- (STARDOM vs TJPW 2K19)

ANTI-

Back for another year and what a fantastic game! Sorry I haven't been as active this year thus far on the forums; I've mostly been on Twitter alot more posting my caw-related things. Nevertheless, here we are, and this year's project is gonna be more of the joshis I was putting out last year, but another promotion's stars added this time. The project is STARDOM vs TJPW (Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling)!

I already have 5 people I've finished and are available to download! Just search the "STARDOM" tag for any and all of my creations this year!

IO SHIRAI

(Special thanks to Rockstar101, E-37, and Gabe8th for allowing me to use quite a few of their logos to piece together mainly the first attire, and I didn't have a laptop or any easy means of producing my own logos at the time that I was creating her. Evolution had just happened as I was making her, so her 2nd attire is from that MYC finale match.)

Io-main-desu.png

Io1.png

Io2.png

ROSSY OGAWA

(STARDOM Owner/President...thought it'd be funny to make him through female Create-A-Superstar so he could face the women.)

Lossy1.png

Lossy2.png

STARLIGHT KID

Kitto-main.png

Kitto1.png

Kitto2.png

SUMIRE NATSU

Natsu-main.png

Natsu1.png

Natsu2.png

TAM NAKANO

Tamu-main.png