Titantron Problem in Modded Arenas

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

I've noticed that anytime I mod/port an arena that uses a titantron over any slot in the game it just seems to act as a live camera during the entrances.  Wondering if anyone knows what might be causing this, never had this issue before.

in 2K16 and maybe 2K17, I don't remember... the game had files that were exact models of what the titantrons did in the attitude era. In 2K18 and 19 it now has an image that displays on the screen and it switches during entrances. What you're going to have to do (if you want to keep the camera screen during a match) is slightly move the 0324 object in front of the 0320. That will show the camera during the match and pre match, then during an entrance will switch to the video tron. If you want to use the 2K18/19 method, you're going to have to swap the 0320 and 0325 and create a 032F and 0330 as well as making a titan logo yobj. For an example of this, just look at Halloween Havoc 98 or Raw is War's yobjs in 3DS Max from 2K17 and then 2K19 to see what files were added.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, at least for my issue(porting a 2k18 Raw is War over top of Modern Raw) this is the byte I had to change to get the tron to work https://imgur.com/a/diJAZbG  It was 03 before, changing it to 00(since that's what it was for the 2k19 Raw is War entry) made the tron work again :)  Thanks to @hovathagod32 for pointing me in the right direction.

@tich Just tagging you in case this is the same issue you were having with trons, hope this helps.

Also, this just makes the trons play during entrances and in CAE, the show logo is shown during gameplay and after the match, not live cam.