Recommended Posts

TheJStale
18 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

That's no biggie, Vinnie Mac looks great! If I could make another ask, could you have a look at porting over Booker T's 2K18 model and Kane's Royal Rumble '01 attire from 2K16? 

Sure thing! If I can find time I will certainly do that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

**Added Braun Strowman 2K17 Nameplate**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

**Added Kane 2001**

**Added Booker T from 2K18**

@Wrestling Warrior

Edited by TheJStale
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
christoph

@TheJStale Thank you so much for all the great ports!

Here's a few NXT alumni I haven't seen done yet, if any interest:

Finn Balor 2k16-2k17 / Demon Balor 2k16 & 2k18
Shinsuke Nakamura 2k18
Kevin Owens 2k17-2k18
Bobby Roode 2k18
Rich Swann 2k18
Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder 2k17-2k18
Tommaso Ciampa 2k18

Paige 2k15
Sasha Banks 2k17-2k18
Becky Lynch 2k17-2k18
Bayley 2k17-2k18

Edited by christoph
found some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

**Added Kalisto Attire Pack**

18 hours ago, christoph said:

@TheJStale Thank you so much for all the great ports!

Here's a few NXT alumni I haven't seen done yet, if any interest:

Finn Balor 2k16-2k17 / Demon Balor 2k16 & 2k18
Shinsuke Nakamura 2k18
Kevin Owens 2k17-2k18
Bobby Roode 2k18
Rich Swann 2k18
Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder 2k17-2k18
Tommaso Ciampa 2k18

Paige 2k15
Sasha Banks 2k17-2k18
Becky Lynch 2k17-2k18
Bayley 2k17-2k18

I'll get started on those pretty soon :)
Sadly, Paige was not in the PC version of 2K15. She was console exclusive. I do not mod/create attires, I simply port them over from previous games.

Edited by TheJStale
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
christoph
1 hour ago, TheJStale said:

I'll get started on those pretty soon :)
Sadly, Paige was not in the PC version of 2K15. She was console exclusive. I do not mod/create attires, I simply port them over from previous games.

Thanks man! And I didn't know that about Paige from 2k15, but I found her 2k16-2k18 attires so oh well. :)

Also, I forgot to include Baron Corbin 2k17-2k18 and Hideo Itami 2k16-2k18 but I don't want to come across like I'm requesting too much. Haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale
4 minutes ago, christoph said:

Thanks man! And I didn't know that about Paige from 2k15, but I found her 2k16-2k18 attires so oh well. :)

Also, I forgot to include Baron Corbin 2k17-2k18 and Hideo Itami 2k16-2k18 but I don't want to come across like I'm requesting too much. Haha. 

Yeah I didn't know either a while back lol
That's ok. I got most of the other ones finished. Just finishing up Nakamura right now. Then I just have to do the Revival and Becky.
When I finish those I will work on Corbin and Itami :)

Luckily I had already done most of the others for myself a while back so I just copied those files and put them into a ZIP file lol saved me a lot of time

Edited by TheJStale
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

@christoph I've got the majority of them all done. I just need to do Corbin and then upload them all, which I will do tomorrow 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

**Added Baron Corbin Attire Pack, Bayley Attire Pack, Becky Lynch Attire Pack, Finn Balor Attire Pack, Hideo Itami Attire Pack, Kevin Owens Attire Pack, The Revival Attire Pack, Sasha Banks Attire Pack, Bobby Roode, 2K18, Rich Swann 2K18, Shinsuke Nakamura 2K18, and Tommaso Ciampa 2K18**

@christoph

Let me know if there's any issues and if I need to change their skin tone :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
christoph
3 hours ago, TheJStale said:

**Added Baron Corbin Attire Pack, Bayley Attire Pack, Becky Lynch Attire Pack, Finn Balor Attire Pack, Hideo Itami Attire Pack, Kevin Owens Attire Pack, The Revival Attire Pack, Sasha Banks Attire Pack, Bobby Roode, 2K18, Rich Swann 2K18, Shinsuke Nakamura 2K18, and Tommaso Ciampa 2K18**

@christoph

Let me know if there's any issues and if I need to change their skin tone :)

You are awesome, good sir! Thanks so much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale
1 hour ago, christoph said:

You are awesome, good sir! Thanks so much.

You're welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale

**Added AJ Styles Mini Attire Pack, Big Cass Mini Attire Pack, Nia Jax Mini Attire Pack, Aleister Black 2K18, Apollo Crews 2K18, Asuka 2K18, Blake & Murphy 2K17, Charlotte Flair 2K18, Ember Moon 2K18, Enzo Amore 2K18, Jack Gallagher 2K18, Roderick Strong 2K18, Ruby Riott 2K18, SAnitY 2K18, The IIconics 2K18, TJP 2K18, and The Vaudevillains 2K17**

@christoph

  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrestling Warrior

Thanks for the Kane '01 port, probably the best Kane mod I've seen of that time period. Also big thanks for the Itami pack considering his 2K18 attire is the closest to how he currently looks. 

Only thing I've had an issue with though is that I got around to installing Vince's St. Valentine's Day Massacre '98 attire and his skin tone seems a little tanned. It's not too big of an issue but if you have time to take a look at it then that would be cool. Thanks again for your amazing work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJStale
23 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Thanks for the Kane '01 port, probably the best Kane mod I've seen of that time period. Also big thanks for the Itami pack considering his 2K18 attire is the closest to how he currently looks. 

Only thing I've had an issue with though is that I got around to installing Vince's St. Valentine's Day Massacre '98 attire and his skin tone seems a little tanned. It's not too big of an issue but if you have time to take a look at it then that would be cool. Thanks again for your amazing work!

👍
Sure thing!
EDIT: I think I fixed the right one lol let me know :) 

Edited by TheJStale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.