TheJStale
1 minute ago, Shiori said:

Nope! Honestly I just started this process today. Never modded a WWE game before. Odds are good that I'll stumble a bit at first. Only ever modded easy things like Skyrim and The Sims etc.

Frankly I'm surprised WWE games can be modded. I just now messed up and turned Alexa Bliss to male, and then no more Raw title for her. 😁 So I put my old save back, it did nothing (wrestlers don't store data in the save file?) so I set her back to female and went back to Online mode, and she had the belt back, thank god.

I thought "I wonder if there's some way to add Eva Marie!" and sure enough you already did that, so now it is my mission to get her.

Ah I gotcha lol.

I think you may have to wait until Pozzum returns from his hiatus and updates his WrestlePlus mod before you can download it and install PacPlus. I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Danybarking said:

I just checked the pofo. Eva Marie isn't in the Super String, so the game cannot put her name into the game.

Her slot is an empty slot - to be filled

I don't know if that puts her in the game as a blank space, or if it stops her being put in. You can put her in with a different name I guess, can't see any other issues.

Yeah what I did was I edited my SuperString file and found the slot in which she WOULD go and I changed it to her name.

Danybarking

How do I edit the super string? That would be mega handy. I need to update Murphy to Buddy Murphy too.

TheJStale
1 minute ago, Danybarking said:

How do I edit the super string? That would be mega handy. I need to update Murphy to Buddy Murphy too.

Open the .pac file in a hex editor like HxD :)

What I did was I changed Buddy Roberts name to Buddy Murphy :)

• Thanks 1

Shiori
7 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Ah I gotcha lol.

I think you may have to wait until Pozzum returns from his hiatus and updates his WrestlePlus mod before you can download it and install PacPlus. I could be wrong.

What is PacPlus? Is that some component of Wrestle+? I tried to use that first but it simply asked me to submit an error report. I noticed another member mentioned that, so just need to wait. Hopefully there is some way to do this without Wrestle+, otherwise I won't be able to add the Hulkster either.

About the SuperString, is that just the list of names in the game? If so, is it just the names displayed, or the announcer's spoken lines (or both)?

And finally, do you have a file that has Eva already added that you can somehow give me? Or is that tied to the save file? Would be awesome if people could just upload their modded file. Then everyone wouldn't need to do the process.

TheJStale
1 hour ago, Shiori said:

What is PacPlus? Is that some component of Wrestle+? I tried to use that first but it simply asked me to submit an error report. I noticed another member mentioned that, so just need to wait. Hopefully there is some way to do this without Wrestle+, otherwise I won't be able to add the Hulkster either.

About the SuperString, is that just the list of names in the game? If so, is it just the names displayed, or the announcer's spoken lines (or both)?

And finally, do you have a file that has Eva already added that you can somehow give me? Or is that tied to the save file? Would be awesome if people could just upload their modded file. Then everyone wouldn't need to do the process.

Pac plus adds more character slots to the game. and Yes it is. You would have to wait until Pozzum returns from his Hiatus so he can update it.

I have Hogan as well :) But I did not port him in myself. @AznBlusuazn has a directory of mods that he did that you can download. He is retired now though.

The SuperString, I believe, has every bit of text in the game. So it does include the names. It does not alter spoken lines though.

The files I uploaded are the exact files that I use. I think you just need Pac Plus for them to work. Also, you would have to open your SuperString file in a hex editor program like HxD and search for say "Evan Bourne" than scroll down to where Eva Marie would be. It should say it is an empty slot or something. Just overwrite it and replace that text with "Eva Marie". Follow through and keep searching for the exact text that you are overwriting until a window pops up saying it cannot find anymore with that name. Save it and delete the .pac.bak file that it creates, open CCT and clear the chunk and regenerate the other chunk file, open your game, and try re-injecting her pofo and moveset file in the Sgt. Slaughter slot :)

Again, I think Pac Plus has to be installed for it to work properly.

• Like 1

Shiori

Evvaaaa! 😫 :bheart2

Okay, thank you for all the quick replies. I'll just be over here, waiting for Eva...............

• Like 1

TheJStale
21 hours ago, Shiori said:

Evvaaaa! 😫 :bheart2

Okay, thank you for all the quick replies. I'll just be over here, waiting for Eva...............

You could always inject her over an existing Superstar if there is one you are not going to use.

You just will have that Superstar's announcer introduction and commentary lines lol

TheVisitorX

PacPlus is not necessary, except for CAWless mods, PerfectPlextra does exactly the same thing, but without the need for an external program like WrestlePlus, which needs to be running each time the game has started.

• Like 1

Shiori

K, so I didn't even have the super string, and also didn't know how to look into it as a pac file. So many times I've seen "just use your favorite txt viewer like Notepad++" and yet you need to use a hex program.

I am now looking at the string (the one linked to by pozzum sends you to a site Microsoft considers a virus and a link that redirects back to itself in a loop but I found the real link on the wiki) in HxD and I am looking where I'd expect Eva Marie to be.

Not sure how to edit her name in there without possibly messing up the string. It would be in between ERNTHECATMILLER and EXTREMELYCUTE (maybe). I even see Dawn Marie in there. Hex is Klingon to me on a technical level. I was just using the general instructions on how to install a mod. I would use a different slot, but I suspect I'd have the same issue if her name's not in the string anywhere.

Edited by Shiori

TheJStale
37 minutes ago, Shiori said:

K, so I didn't even have the super string, and also didn't know how to look into it as a pac file. So many times I've seen "just use your favorite txt viewer like Notepad++" and yet you need to use a hex program.

I am now looking at the string (the one linked to by pozzum sends you to a site Microsoft considers a virus and a link that redirects back to itself in a loop but I found the real link on the wiki) in HxD and I am looking where I'd expect Eva Marie to be.

Not sure how to edit her name in there without possibly messing up the string. It would be in between ERNTHECATMILLER and EXTREMELYCUTE (maybe). I even see Dawn Marie in there. Hex is Klingon to me on a technical level. I was just using the general instructions on how to install a mod. I would use a different slot, but I suspect I'd have the same issue if her name's not in the string anywhere.

In the current version of the string file, search for Eugene. There should be something along the lines of "5845 - EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED"

Click just before the 5 and just type over it "Eva Marie". It will replace the letters in the previously mentioned entry. Now, look over to the left where the numbers are. Find and locate the two numbers that correspond with "Y STRING TO BE FILLED" (which is what should be left after replacing "5845 - EMPT" with "EVA MARIE" and push 0 until it overwrites the rest of the entry. Now rinse and repeat. Search for "5845 - EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED" instead of Eugene to make it simpler. Now, after you search one more time and you get a message that pops up saying it cannot find anymore entries with what you searched, save the file by clicking on the floppy disk logo. Now, where you have the string file saved, you delete the string_win.pac.bak file. as it is not needed. Now you must open up CCT and clear and regenerate the chunk files. Now when you boot up the game next, your changes will show :)

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Shiori

turns out my game won't start with this string file. Using the Data Editor's Fix doesn't change that. Just eternal load.

Shiori

Oh... my ... God ...

There she is!! Wooooo! Evvvaaaaa! :party0010:

I couldn't get the game to start running with the string file using Steam so I simply tried the actual exe and it worked.

Couple things:

1. She didn't use her entrance, or any entrance. What do I do about that?
  2. I have a .theme file I don't what to do with. How do I make use of it?
  3. In the mod's pac folder there are ss_mini and ss_wall folders with a .pac file in each. What do I do with those? A youtbue vid I saw showed the guy (SquaredCircle) injecting a .bk2 file into a pac file, but I don't know what I am looking for here. The only .bk2 files I got in the mod zip are for the titantron, which I can only assume was installed right, but without any entrance I have no way to know.

As of now, All I have is Eva herself, without her bells n whistles. Entrance, music, announce name, all non-existent. What are my final steps here? I'm sooo close...

• Like 1

TheJStale
5 hours ago, Shiori said:

Oh... my ... God ...

There she is!! Wooooo! Evvvaaaaa! :party0010:

I couldn't get the game to start running with the string file using Steam so I simply tried the actual exe and it worked.

Couple things:

1. She didn't use her entrance, or any entrance. What do I do about that?
  2. I have a .theme file I don't what to do with. How do I make use of it?
  3. In the mod's pac folder there are ss_mini and ss_wall folders with a .pac file in each. What do I do with those? A youtbue vid I saw showed the guy (SquaredCircle) injecting a .bk2 file into a pac file, but I don't know what I am looking for here. The only .bk2 files I got in the mod zip are for the titantron, which I can only assume was installed right, but without any entrance I have no way to know.

As of now, All I have is Eva herself, without her bells n whistles. Entrance, music, announce name, all non-existent. What are my final steps here? I'm sooo close...

You take the files located in the ss_mini and ss_wall folders and paste them into your WWE2K19/pac/mov/ respective folders :)

Titantrons go in the WWE2K19/movies/titantron folder :)

Her entrance motion should be in game. Did you install her pofo & moveset files using CCT?

Open up her Moveset file in Data Editor and look and see what her music is set as. Use the Sound Editor program to export that song to back it up (I always export to the desktop) and inject the theme I provided to replace the one you backed up.

Voila! She should be working properly.'

Also, I'd like to note that I supplied her 2K17 attire AND her 2K16 attire, so after you put those in the WWE2K19/pac/ch folder, open Date Editor, click on the last tab (i think it is) and use the universal attire unlocker and search for Sgt Slaughter (whose slot I believe I used) and turn it to 2 attires. Now save. And you should be able to use both attires :)

Shiori
1 hour ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

You take the files located in the ss_mini and ss_wall folders and paste them into your WWE2K19/pac/mov/ respective folders :)

Titantrons go in the WWE2K19/movies/titantron folder :)

Her entrance motion should be in game. Did you install her pofo & moveset files using CCT?

Open up her Moveset file in Data Editor and look and see what her music is set as. Use the Sound Editor program to export that song to back it up (I always export to the desktop) and inject the theme I provided to replace the one you backed up.

Voila! She should be working properly.'

Also, I'd like to note that I supplied her 2K17 attire AND her 2K16 attire, so after you put those in the WWE2K19/pac/ch folder, open Date Editor, click on the last tab (i think it is) and use the universal attire unlocker and search for Sgt Slaughter (whose slot I believe I used) and turn it to 2 attires. Now save. And you should be able to use both attires :)

Ooookay, so I now have her entrance working, and her titantron. lol Baby steps my friend, babysteps.

It seems the only thing I don't have it her music. I even went so far as to dl her entrance vid from youtube, convert it to avi, and was about to inject it to her entrance, but then I realized what the heck CCT meant when it said "You still need to assign that file in Data Editor!".

At the moment I am getting the actual French Patriot music, and she's not wearing her robe, but that is likely something I can do myself, cuz I saw a robed attire in the Editor.

Edit: K! Found French Patriot theme, I looked in like every wrong file till I found it, confused myself thinking it would be 7011000 cuz that's Marie's theme ID but the FP theme was 818361473, so exported original, imported hers, now gonna cross my fingers yet again and hope I fumbled my way through the rest of the process. Believe me I will not forget how this process is done after all this.

Edited by Shiori
Did more stuff

Shiori

Success! :yes

Every-dam-thing is there now. Entrance, music, titantron, attire, and now I can only hope it all stays put, cuz I wasn't getting the entrance stuff to stick. It reverted to Triple H stuff with an invisible me supposedly flopping into the ring quickly then end of entrance.

K, I am off to win this girl a championship! Now is the time to resurrect the Divas Championship! :heart

One final question: Is there any way to go to Creations-->Superstars and edit her stuff or make her a CAW? It has crashed on me so far each time I've tried.

TheJStale
1 hour ago, Shiori said:

Success! :yes

Every-dam-thing is there now. Entrance, music, titantron, attire, and now I can only hope it all stays put, cuz I wasn't getting the entrance stuff to stick. It reverted to Triple H stuff with an invisible me supposedly flopping into the ring quickly then end of entrance.

K, I am off to win this girl a championship! Now is the time to resurrect the Divas Championship! :heart

One final question: Is there any way to go to Creations-->Superstars and edit her stuff or make her a CAW? It has crashed on me so far each time I've tried.

Glad you got her working :)

No, sadly you cannot load her in the Creation Suite.

Shiori
3 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Glad you got her working :)

No, sadly you cannot load her in the Creation Suite.

Aw lame. Okay, I just wanted to give her an announcer name but oh well. Guess this explains why no mod people ever have a name announced in their entrance.

I noticed Eva has only one attire. Shouldn't she have more? I thought I added 3 files...

TheJStale
17 hours ago, Shiori said:

Aw lame. Okay, I just wanted to give her an announcer name but oh well. Guess this explains why no mod people ever have a name announced in their entrance.

I noticed Eva has only one attire. Shouldn't she have more? I thought I added 3 files...

Did you unlock the other attire in Data Editor?

jkdevil

Hi bro, thank you for your hard works, they look great :)

Btw, can you tell me how to port over older modded Ch file to use in WWE 2k19 Universe mode? I have tried to do that with a mod I downloaded for 2k18, but the game crashes everytime I use the ch as alternate attire

Thank you very much :D

• Like 1

TheJStale
10 hours ago, jkdevil said:

Hi bro, thank you for your hard works, they look great :)

Btw, can you tell me how to port over older modded Ch file to use in WWE 2k19 Universe mode? I have tried to do that with a mod I downloaded for 2k18, but the game crashes everytime I use the ch as alternate attire

Thank you very much :D

Some 2k18 mods won't work directly with 2k19. But you could try using Pac Editor to extract the file from the 2k18 mod and inject it over a 2k19 mod, if you have any installed.

• Like 1

No One
2 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Some 2k18 mods won't work directly with 2k19. But you could try using Pac Editor to extract the file from the 2k18 mod and inject it over a 2k19 mod, if you have any installed.

sometimes the way to fix that is if you add back the body parts. so like if the mod is missing their legs, it wont load right in entrance at least.

• Like 2

jkdevil
10 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

wow thank so much for your help, but may I ask where can I download Pac Editor for 2k19? and will it be hard/long for me to inject over a 2k19 mod?

Thanks again bro, you help a lot :)

TheJStale
12 hours ago, jkdevil said:

wow thank so much for your help, but may I ask where can I download Pac Editor for 2k19? and will it be hard/long for me to inject over a 2k19 mod?

Thanks again bro, you help a lot :)

Check out the tools section under mods :)
Not difficult or hard at all. When you download Pac Editor, just simply open it up and browse for the ch file you want. when it appears down below in the program, click it and extract it (i normally extract to my desktop). then, open a 2k19 modded ch file (i always go with one where you can edit the slot it uses in a hex editor) and you click the file below (it should look kinda like the one you extracted) and instead of clicking extract, click inject file. Find the file the extracted and click it. and that's it really :)
Keep in mind though, sometimes it doesn't work. Like I've tried to port over Sawyer Fulton and it did not work.

Note, you will need 2k19 pofo and moveset files to install them into your game. you shouldn't try to use 2k18 or older ones. it could be risky. the developer of the Data Editor Tool, who is @Cave Waverider , could maybe help you more with stuff like that.

• Like 1

jkdevil
6 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Check out the tools section under mods :)
Not difficult or hard at all. When you download Pac Editor, just simply open it up and browse for the ch file you want. when it appears down below in the program, click it and extract it (i normally extract to my desktop). then, open a 2k19 modded ch file (i always go with one where you can edit the slot it uses in a hex editor) and you click the file below (it should look kinda like the one you extracted) and instead of clicking extract, click inject file. Find the file the extracted and click it. and that's it really :)
Keep in mind though, sometimes it doesn't work. Like I've tried to port over Sawyer Fulton and it did not work.

Note, you will need 2k19 pofo and moveset files to install them into your game. you shouldn't try to use 2k18 or older ones. it could be risky. the developer of the Data Editor Tool, who is @Cave Waverider , could maybe help you more with stuff like that.

Bro! You're unbelievable, truly

Of course it doesn't mean I can do what you said right off the bat but your comments helped, a lot, thank you so much.

• Like 1

TheJStale
13 hours ago, jkdevil said:

Bro! You're unbelievable, truly

Of course it doesn't mean I can do what you said right off the bat but your comments helped, a lot, thank you so much.

Thanks! :)

My instructions might have been a little difficult to understand as I am not very good at explaining things lol xD
You're welcome bro!