Slot issues when injecting with Wrestle+

LordBarker

Hi all,

Seem to be getting a variety of odd issues this year when using Wrestle+.

Using some of the pre-created movesets and pofos created by users on here like Red Rooster's HTM or Azn's Hogan set all seems okay. However if I alter these, let's say I want to hear the town announce name, re-save them and inject I get weird issues which range from that slot suddenly having a render to town names working, then after re-saving not working. If I inject the move templates I still get a range of weird and wonderful issues. I've tried a wide range of things such as creating my own pofos and movesets, copying over movesets in game and altering ones that work in other slots and keep getting some strange things. Is this normal this year? I've been modding since '13 on console and not had such an wide range of slot related problems, but wondering if I'm missing something obvious. 

Thanks in advance.

Regarding town announce names. It's a know issue from the game since 2K18. A quote from @Cave Waverider

Hometown/Announce Data gone (WWE 2k19 Game Issue): WWE 2k19 resets the Hometown/Announce Data of every .pofo to the default values for each slot on every game start. 

So that means, if you need proper town announce names, you have to inject the pofo file after each start!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Regarding town announce names. It's a know issue from the game since 2K18. A quote from @Cave Waverider

So that means, if you need proper town announce names, you have to inject the pofo file after each start!

Aha thanks! At least it's a common problem :)

@TheVisitorX Are you aware of any slot issues this year? Seems very weird. 

Edited by LordBarker