Some Of The CAWs on 2k18

wallybescotty

was tinkering with CM Punk, and ajusted some of the features, i wont reupload him, but you may tweak him to your liking, you can do non bearded attires because my face texture doenst have any facial hair.

2iiubyw.jpg

• Like 1

I actualy made him with his attire he wore vs Drew Galloway in 2k17 or 2k18 so i still have those logos

Link to logos : https://imgur.com/a/MhJGRhd

Link to the match where u can see the attire : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR-QHXaAaJU

If u want to u could perhaps add another attire where he has long pants

Edited by ToxicAndrewFTW

On 12/6/2018 at 2:45 AM, wallybescotty said:

i really like his pants with the British flag on them, im not sure how many variations he has, probably lots :D

Yeah he wears a lot of different attires but its ur caw u can make whatever attire u want :)

so far i did this attire, still no moves or entrance, and im open to ideas for the 2nd attire, any good res photos of the logos will help.  s63vrm.jpg

i did one with the British flag but im not really digging it, so i may go with the black shorts on the 2nd attire, still havent decided.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

This is the attire i went with for the 2nd attire, ToxicAndrewFTW thanks for the logos for it, turned out way better than the blue one with the flag. 2wozp04.jpg

looks good tho, thanks for doing one of his recent attire tho

any chance for Flip Gordon too after this? no one made them before since 2K18 on PC

1 hour ago, NarukamiYu said:

i've send all the logos and ref that maybe you need on PM

ive got the logos, i will create him for ya, just dont know when ill be finished and uploaded, as far as WO goes i fiddle about last night with an entrance, idk what toi do with that, for now he has KO 2 as an entrance and KO champ for his title entrance. i gave him war raiders theme, what do you guys think?  i can get him uploaded as soon as i get a entrance for him, i retweaked the body to be les ripped and reworked some of the logos aswell.  ive got some moves on him but it was a mash up of some other CAWs just so he'd have something different than a samoan drop lol

9 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

This is the attire i went with for the 2nd attire, ToxicAndrewFTW thanks for the logos for it, turned out way better than the blue one with the flag. 2wozp04.jpg

Amazing work cant wait to download him :)

experimenting with Joker Sting all logos came out good, but the face not so much lol the actual face texture was perfect but using facepaint kinda sucks, probably just use a actual pic of his face as facepaint if i remake this vh7oyc.jpgHere is the newer updated version

30bhbn4.jpg

ops7yx.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty

On 12/10/2018 at 4:00 AM, NarukamiYu said:

i've send all the logos and ref that maybe you need on PM

Here is the Flip Gordon i said i'd make for NarukamiYu using this pics you gave me its uploaded aswell, feel free to tweak as much as you want.n52451.jpg