Some Of The CAWs on 2k18

wallybescotty

2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

Here is the Flip Gordon i said i'd make for NarukamiYu using this pics you gave me its uploaded aswell, feel free to tweak as much as you want.n52451.jpg

HOLY SHIT, LOOKS LIT MAN!!! sadly you remove the beard tho, but no worry, i tweak it already and add the camo short for the entrance for both entrance

2vmdg7b.jpg

yeah forgot about that, lol, actually on his current look, he had thick beard tho

Btw thank you so much for this man!!! can't wait for more of your caws!!!, btw did your bubba on cc now? gonna remake bubba and flip feud on my game

I have my last lineup for awhile planned out, i will do val venis as per a request awhile back, and i'm going to have 3 slots already ready to upload, those are going to be Road Dogg and Xpac after i completely rework his logos and morph, and Bully Ray aka Bubba Ray, i've already improved his face and morph since the upload he looks better to me, an if i end up making a request, i will make them reloadable so you can reupload ones i don't really need and can free up slots.  just tag me if you do any reuploads please. i may  have 1 upload slot i'll keep to swap in an out things.

On 11/28/2018 at 2:17 PM, wwf96 said:

Cool. Are you pretty good with assigning move sets? I am currently working on Dean Malenko and Val Venis.

Here is My Val Venis, ive got 65 more downloads til i can upload him for you.2hdzh4p.jpg

More Tweaks to my Kenny Omega, cant seem to get it just right so here is where im at now lol 15579t5.jpg

and i found a old face texture of Cody Rhodes from a older game and figured i'd give it a shot creating him, and turned out pretty good i think, without being to pale or discolored xppxsj.jpg

So i have a Taya Valkyrie uploaded, its reuploadable, feel free to tweak and improve and reupload. 20qnlo0.jpg

reworked face and different attire, i dont like any of the dreds in the game so its hard to tweak so i used this one.

adj5gn.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Like 1

if anyone wants to reupload val venis i can change out the slot with blanchard, i dont have any discoloration on the face and there are no borders to look like she is wearing a mask, im going to fine tune the logos but here is the first preview 23j3cwj.jpg

Edited by wallybescotty

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chiok said:

amazing job dude! dont mine if I do an alternate attire for Alberto?

really great job!

no i dont mind at all go for it, any i upload that are reuploadable feel free, change and modify as much as you want.

Edited by wallybescotty
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 months later...

Great work! Without even realizing it, I've been downloading a TON of your CAWs! You think you'd be up for making a Grand Master Sexay Brian Christopher from the 2 Cool era?

21 minutes ago, GreatDoink said:

Great work! Without even realizing it, I've been downloading a TON of your CAWs! You think you'd be up for making a Grand Master Sexay Brian Christopher from the 2 Cool era?

thank you very much, i try to make things look as realistic as possible, ill definitely give it some thought