CAW / MODs Texture Repository

wwf96

I have been on the PS version of WWE 2K games since its inception and they have (hands down) the best creative community. I recently switched to PC because of the modding you can do (specifically for NBA 2K, GTA V, etc.) but I have noticed that Modding is a lot more complicated on PC with the injecting and whatnot and frequently disrupts game play and crashes. On Steam, there aren't that many great CAWs except a million variations of Hulk Hogan or CM Punk. Is there a repository / thread of created items, logos, faces, textures, etc. So far the experience with modding has been terrible, but i can see something positive with Community Creations. 

Also, I am familiar with creating the wrestlers but not sure about doing all the movesets etc. So far I have created (steam id nikeflight87):

Ahmed Johnson

Ken Shamrock

Isaac Yankem

D'Lo Brown

Edited by wwf96

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve come to terms I may not get modding down and am more than happy to make my own caw’s - but I CANT FIND THE TEXTURES I NEED ?! any help would be great 

i have SO many from the smackdown hctp days - but no indies or newer stuff. Even apa ministry logos - can’t find them. HAAAALP LOL 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rs-vnYdctFYGYPyTuwsK0fZEKpTmLnb6

here are apa shamrock and dlo

i have more but dont want to release them all because cant remember who i got them from and dont want to piss off the original uploader

but he has stuff uploaded from svr06 all the way up to 2k16. if you check the resourses thread from past game you could possibly find them

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Like 1

I found a download that has several SVR games all the way up wo 2016. A stupid amount of stuff, and i even have the plugin for photoshop to view and edit. My problem is - other than a couple exceptions - most everyone i want is new / indie :(

I spend hours just scouring for mediocre images ( in most cases ) and most times from wr3d mobile.

THANK YOU for the help! i appreciate it! If you ever do wanna come off some more, im your huckleberry! haha

• 2 months later...