GrreatMatu Puroresu Caws (Yoshihiro Takayama and Antonio Inoki uploaded)

GrreatMatu

11 hours ago, DomoDaDude said:

Amazing work bro. I downloaded your Muta a few weeks ago. 

Thanks man. I really appreciate it since I don't get too many downloads since the wrestlers that I make aren't the most talked about and popular guys at the moment.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, DomoDaDude said:

Start showcasing them on twitter. I'm sure the creators there will retweet your work.

BTW do you have any plans to make Muta with his classic red attire?

I thought about showcasing them on Twitter but I think I'll just stick to this place and cawmunity discord group for now.

I'm not sure about the Muta outfit since I wanted to do something different than everybody else that's doing Muta caws. I might circle back to that attire but I've got lots of guys I want to do still.

Any chance you could upload your old school Keiji Mutoh please? I have Muta and it looks great, would like the old school trunks look too, doesn't get made enough IMO!

Awesome CAWs dude, do you think you’d be able to send my your textures for Suguira and Nakajima? As an Xbone user I am incredibly jealous of PS4 users right now for these awesome caws, and wanna try recreate them for Xbox.

thanks

On 1/8/2019 at 6:41 PM, Spinebuster_94 said:

Any chance you could upload your old school Keiji Mutoh please? I have Muta and it looks great, would like the old school trunks look too, doesn't get made enough IMO!

Hey man. I've been super busy so I haven't had the time to upload my old school Mutoh. I got some time now so I'll be uploading it by tomorrow with an additional second attire.

xEaLOnM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

3 hours ago, DomoDaDude said:

Do you have a Jumbo in the works?

Not at the moment. He is on my list though. I'm thinking about making some current guys next. I already started on Wrestle-1's Shotaro Ashino and I'll probably be doing Suwama also before I get back to doing legends.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 6:14 PM, GrreatMatu said:

Hey man. I've been super busy so I haven't had the time to upload my old school Mutoh. I got some time now so I'll be uploading it by tomorrow with an additional second attire.

xEaLOnM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

It was the 90s version with the orange trunks I was after if you wouldn't mind uploading? Thanks