GrreatMatu Puroresu Caws (Yoshihiro Takayama and Antonio Inoki uploaded)

GrreatMatu

Thank's everyone! I'm trying hard to get some stuff uploaded this weekend when I get the time from my busy schedule. I've made three different outfits for Nakajima (current attire, one from around 2016 and one Kensuke Office one from 05-06ish). 

I'm not sure if I'll make Kanemarus Suzuki-gun attire or just this classic one. 

I still need to tweak these and make the movesets but other than that I think they're ready. I've also made 2005 style NOAH arena that I'll be uploading.

• Too Sweet 1

Just now, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Awesome news! Will any title belts also be made?

Haven't really thought about it too much but if there isn't any good GHC titles in CC I might do some myself. I might do first and second generation IWGP heavyweight titles if I can find good pictures since no one seems to make those.

• Woo 1

1 hour ago, DomoDaDude said:

Can you do a retro attire as well?

Like him during his GHC Heavyweight title run?

One of the attire I've made is one from his GHC title run with the "kickstart join the voyage" shirt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

KcUVNOd_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Picture of every guy I've created this far. 

From left to right: Takashi Sugiura, Antonio Inoki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Satoshi Kojima, Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Genichiro Tenryu, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Yuji Nagata, Takeshi Morishima, Kensuke Sasaki, Tatsumi Fujinami, KENTA, Great Muta, Keiji Mutoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima.

Edited by GrreatMatu
  • Like 2