having a weird problem

DonSPa

i decided to show a friend of mine all the wrestlers that ive installed.I go to dude love and its mankind,so i go to mankind and its enzo amore so that confused me more because when i first installed them and tested they were fine.So i check out enzo and the game hangs.So i closed to game  restarted and did the normal  install, test  and save game.Started with enzo and again hes mankind,mankind became enzo and dude love hung the game.Have done this several times and still all ends up the same.I then reinstalled enzo worked fine  saved it then restarted and checked enzo again and hes back to mankind again.So now im gonna go thru all the wrestlers and see if theres any others with issues,hopefully someone will know whats going on,and yes i do delete the chunk and rebuild before i start the game and reinstall the pofo and movesets of each of the problem wrestlers

UPDATE:im going alphabetically on all mods and king kong bundy  hung  after a restart and reinstalling he played fine and so i saved and closed the game ,restarted and he hung again,Mark henry same thing but when i reinstall him theres now 2 instead of 1 of him,this is getting frustrating because ive still got a few mods to check before i even attempt to add more wrestlers and i dont understand why because they all have been working until today with no problems

Edited by DonSPa

ok finished testing all my installed wrestlers

dude love changes into mankind.....mankind changes into enzo amore.....enzo hangs or changes into mankind......king kong bundy hangs......if i choose typhoon then earthquake hangs...viscera hangs and for some reason i have ryback in the available wrestlers but i dont have his pac,pofo or moveset and he hangs if i choose him

That's very strange. Sounds like your save is pretty messed up. Did you install any wrestlers into the slots that are reserved for DLC, by any chance (before they were changed to be reserved)? I'd imagine that could be causing issues.

ouch i think ive broken my game now,i got a corrupted save message in which i had to reinstall all the mods again and now,not only do i have the mods but now in the creations  tab its showing  alot of  no named no pic superstars as well and the game hangs when trying to play any of the mods :(

out of frustration i uninstalled  the game and reinstalled to start fresh,installed dude,enzo and mankind since those were the ones i had trouble.Everything ran fine and i saved the game until i turn off the game and start it back up,when i try those guys the game hangs.I did find that  as long as i install any wrestler with wrestleplus that everything works fine,its the moment i shut the game off and restart so hopefully this info will give someone an idea why and what i need to do to correct this,it will get annoying real fast if i have to install someone just to play modded players

yes i save them,they are still in game when i restart the game ,but when i choose them the game hangs or  say like i choose dude love  and when the match starts enzo amore comes out instead of dude love.The only time i have no problems is if i use wrestleplus and add or even re add a player and they all work just fine,its the moment i close the game out and restart

• 2 weeks later...

as an update this is still an ongoing problem,but now all mods will go about 1/4 of the way on the bar and then hang unless i reinstall at least 1 mod and all will work until i close the game out and start it aagin

2 hours ago, DonSPa said:

as an update this is still an ongoing problem,but now all mods will go about 1/4 of the way on the bar and then hang unless i reinstall at least 1 mod and all will work until i close the game out and start it aagin

Hi, can I ask what pac slot numbers you are using for the wrestlers concerned ?

i just did a test,i thought it was just modded ones but  its not just mods,its any wrestler even the ones allready in game,i have to inject a wrestler(usally alberto delrio)everytime i start the game up in order to use any wrestler,if i dont then the game ends up hanging when  a match is loading,get so frustrating